[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do i do? i haven't cheated once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
what do i do?

i haven't cheated once
>>
>>337252593
better fix that invalid data
>>
install gentoo
>>
"i haven't cheated once"

That's what all cheaters say, you cheater.
>>
why would you immediately assume it's related to cheating if you weren't?
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY MALCOLM
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
Reinstall the game, you cheating cunt
>>
>>337252593
You are going to be softbanned, it's inevitable.
The invalid data warning is basically saying you've been flagged for banning and will be included in their next weekly ban wave. I read that it happens on Tuesdays.
The system only checks once if you have violated one of its arcane rules. It doesn't check again to see if you resolved it.
>>
>>337253106
apparently an official bamco relations message confirms that if you remove the data, you will not be "softbanned"
>>
>>337252593

switch to a save backup

that's literally all you have to do
>>
>>337253541
what kind of NORMAL GAMER is going to have a shit load of save back ups?
>>
>>337253541
not everyone is autistic enough to do that
>>
>>337252593
>i haven't cheated once
Cool story m8
>>
>>337253742
I personally do it every so often

>>337253762
Then deal with your corruptions with tears of agony
>>
i actually just got banned like an hour ago by some guy who gave me 150k souls and a dragon form by hitting me
thinking back i should have had backup saves, but has bandai/from released any kind of statement on what they're going to do regarding the mass softban situation?
>>
>>337254437
when everyone is softbanned
No one will be
>>
>>337254707
So you'll be forced to play with cheaters

I guess that's not really any different than how it is now
>>
>>337254707
but this puts me at the foreground of either wanting to support from in unbanning everybody or supporting all the exploiters in banning more people so i won't be alone

i am at an impasse
>>
>>337253460
This has been proven false several times though.
The only way to avoid it is to use a third party program to make rolling backup saves. Why should anyone have to use any third party program to not be punished for playing video games?
You can't answer me directly, you'll just attack my character or make vague assertions.
>>
>>337253541
Dont do this. You get Invalid data for using old saves. Itll get you banned
>>
>>337255459
>The only way to avoid it is to use a third party program to make rolling backup saves
well, you could start by not using 3rd party programs to edit the save file, then you wouldn't need a 3rd party program to back it up.
>>
Delete your save and make a new one, it literally takes 8 hours to complete the game after the first playthrough even if you explore everywhere
>>
>>337256120
all i did was respec
>>
>>337252593
Switch to an alt account.

I do this if I want to cheat.
>>
File: 1277746030621.png (38 KB, 179x181) Image search: [Google]
1277746030621.png
38 KB, 179x181
>>337252593
This will transfer 1 or more characters to one steam account to another:
>create a new steam account
>create a new character "A"
>exit to main menu
>go to character select screen
>minimize game without closing the game
>replace the new save file with your old real save file
>go back to the game
>load the character "A"
>open cheat engine and randomly change appearance and name

This wont work unless you actually cheated the character data, but you can still avoid account ban.
>>
>>337252593
You either used a trainer, save edit, or hacks. Buy another copy of the game or uninstall.
>>
>>337253460
i heard about some other pussy game doing this, was it overwatch?

basically like you can cheat once, but if you get caught!!!!!! delete it, then promise you wont cheat again and all G <3

so basically everyone can cheat once.
>>
>>337255459
Why can't I cheat or save edit when using multiplayer! I swear devs, it's only for single player!
>>
>>337252891
INFINITE SOULS AND PERSONAL SERVERS WILL BE YOURS BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "MOM'S GONNA FREAK" TO THIS POST
>>
>>337254707
Does uninstalling and reinstalling work to remove the softban, or is it placed on your account?
>>
>>337254707
>>337255294
Is there even a cheater server this time?
>>
>>337254437
This is actually a major problem as a streamer show cased how this is done. Basically he modified your character and thus your data.
>>
>>337255294
If you get a soft ban that means zero mp.
>>
>>337260475
As in, uninstalling and reinstalling to remove your characters so you can start fresh.
actually that probably doesn't make sense since that would make it easy for cheaters to evade
>>
>>337261132
It's related to SteamID
>>
File: ftH0KYu.gif (2 MB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
ftH0KYu.gif
2 MB, 272x204
>Use cheat engine to modify drop rates for farming concords
>Nothing
>>
>>337261286
Well, that sincerely sucks.

Any chance From are going to do anything about it or should I just hedge my bets and go play something else/do the family share account thing?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.