[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you know how p molyneux got hacked but you have no proof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: derren.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
derren.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
tfw you know how p molyneux got hacked but you have no proof and nobody will ever believe you

its so unbelievably dumb
>>
Is it because the guy himself is a hack?
>>
>>337248047
actually yes.

no but really its unbelievable dumb. shall i post the story?
>>
>>337248161
unbelievably*

Now I look like a retard. It's not that juicy, just dumb for a person like him
>>
>>337248161
Yeah why not. Spill the beans senpai.
>>
Did he tell his password it could be anything?
>>
File: luffysipping.jpg (33 KB, 281x340) Image search: [Google]
luffysipping.jpg
33 KB, 281x340
>>337248590
Okay. This is the first time this has ever been told anywhere so if this is posted anywhere else, it originated here.

Basically one of P Molyneux's grandsons friends wanted to play on Steam but didn't have any games to play on. So P Moly gave him his steam account and Pword. This is the same password he gave to a lot of his accounts such as gmail, and twitter. So a friend of mine knew this friend and got the password and posted those 3 tweets. I asked him to tweet saying that Fable 3 was a mistake, which he did.

He soon changed his password on gmail and twitter. I have since been told his personal facebook password is the same. I was given it by my friend and it was legitimate and it's horribly easy to guess. You could guess just by his wikipedia page.

If you're reading this P Molyneux, change your fucking facebook password.

And that's the story. He needs to get his act together.
>>
File: 1417799431491.gif (2 MB, 255x178) Image search: [Google]
1417799431491.gif
2 MB, 255x178
>>337249049
>>
tfw you type the story out and nobody gives a fuck :^)

oh well
>>
if you're going to make up stories about game devs make them more exciting
>>
someone posted the story where molyneux spiked chili at his party and an EA rep at it and woke up in the back yard
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (110 KB, 812x502) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
110 KB, 812x502
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>337249049
>Giving anyone your main password
>>
>>337250341
Peter Molyjew.

I only posted this so people know how fucking retarded he is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.