[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one game that made you tear up like a bitch What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
>that one game that made you tear up like a bitch

What's her name, /v/?
>>
Moral Orel was fucking trash

>hurr look how edgy and evil all the christians are
>All the athiests are rational and normal

It started the fedora generation
>>
>>337244846
Not at all. Did you even watch the show? The reverend is one of the nicest characters in it.
>>
>>337244548
Her name is Bloberta Puppington
>>
>>337244846
>Christianfag alert
>>
Sonic Battle. Rip Emerl ;_; [/spoilers]
>>
>>337244846
*Tips le Cross*
>>
File: 265818324_9b83ec4c39.jpg (131 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
265818324_9b83ec4c39.jpg
131 KB, 500x338
>>337244846
>not understanding it was a parody of Davey and Goliath
>>
>>337244846
>I didn't watch the show
The show wasn't even really about religion, it was mostly about bottling up emotions
>>
>>337244941
I fucking love Reverend Putty, he's basically one of the only redeemable characters in the show
>>
File: Yuri_Facing_Viewer.jpg (376 KB, 1541x964) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Facing_Viewer.jpg
376 KB, 1541x964
Westwood why?
>>
I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
>>
That show went from wacky to real and it was superb at it.

I don't like however sharing a name with Orel's dad. ):
>>
So we can all agree that Clay and Bloberta share equal guilt for what happened, right?
>>
>>337247627

Not really. If Bloberta had never forced Clay into marriage he might have led a much happier life.
>>
Fucking Lufia 2.

RPG with comedy and some drama, and then that ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COFDxNQyk24
>>
does VN count?
>>
>>337244846
christfag here

It's a show about bible belt christfags that don't practice what they preach, and use religion as an excuse to hide how horrible they really are
>>
>>337247943
Shut up Boco
>>
>>337244548
Didn't tear up, straight up sobbed
>>
>>337244846
confirmed for not watching the show

fucking idiot
>>
Uncharted 4 desu

Are you being the best man you can be /v/?
>>
File: zach-cry.gif (495 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
zach-cry.gif
495 KB, 250x195
>>337249524

I don't think I'll ever feel as much as I did during the entirety of Muv-Luv Alternative again in a billion lifetimes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.