[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Good movie tie-in games. They don't have to be outstanding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Robots_GameBoxGC.jpg (99 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
Robots_GameBoxGC.jpg
99 KB, 600x840
ITT: Good movie tie-in games.

They don't have to be outstanding games, but ones that had some good aspects but also had flaws. Describe the most enjoyable aspects about the game you post and what you could have changed for a better experience.

Pic related was a fun 3d platformer but the camera wasn't the best at sometimes. The combat was simple but still fun and the puzzles were nice too.
>>
>>337244034
With

Robin williams
>>
>>337244034
I forgot to add the one thing I would change. Just wish the game was longer, it was a bit too short and it only had a few big levels.
>>
File: 1454798791759.png (245 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
1454798791759.png
245 KB, 450x349
>>337244034
I fucken loved this game,I used the ticket it came with to go watch the movie like 4 times
>>
I played the Madagascar games like 10 years ago.

It was actually fun but then again I was basically a teenager who was easily entertained
>>
File: Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png (185 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Coverart.png
185 KB, 256x361
Best capeshit game for the best capeshit movie.
>>
>>337244034
I remember my dad forcing me to return my copy of Vice City in turn for this, wasn't that big of a loss, had a lot of fun.

I also remember abslutely sucking at console FPSs, and actively avoiding them until the final boss of this game, caught me off guard and took me a while to beat it.
>>
>>337244034
I liked most Star Wars videogames. The ones on SNES were awesome back in the day.
>>
>>337244730
Were you ever able to find all the coins in every level? I was never able to find the last ones on the two open no linear levels and I spent hours scouring them.
>>
File: 51T6RJ8HH7L.jpg (56 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
51T6RJ8HH7L.jpg
56 KB, 357x500
>>337244034
You can play as a cow waifu
>>
>>337244901
>PC version
>>
Obligatory. This and the sequel were pretty cool. I didn't like the third one much but it was still solid
Also, Shrek 2 was pretty fun, but I might not be remembering correctly
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.