[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys know any way to explore an steam library properly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: top.png (23 KB, 312x360) Image search: [Google]
top.png
23 KB, 312x360
Do you guys know any way to explore an steam library properly?

like sorting games by rating, or having some screenshots beside every title instead of the title card, which in many ways is dubious...
>>
Yeah, by alphabetical order. Are you a fucking mouthbreather and buy games you know nothing about?
>>
>>337235135
do you even read my post?
>>
>>337235192
Yes, you said library and not store. I wish braindead mongoloids like you just died.
>>
Search for the genre you want and then use filters and click the different sort options
>>
>>337235271
once again, i think that you dont understand my post

my library is quite big, so having the possibility of sorting the games that i own by rating or seeing some screenshots would be really nice
ie: by vendor, or sort it by the steam tags

by the way, why so mad? fuck
>>
>>337235673
Why do you need screenshots? Do you not know what game you bought by looking at the fucking name? Do you have fucking brain problems?
What ratings? By the fucking autistic shitters on steam? Holy fuck I wish I could stomp your head, it hurts just being in the same thread as you.
>>
File: 1461855958617.jpg (20 KB, 519x422) Image search: [Google]
1461855958617.jpg
20 KB, 519x422
>>337235835
as i told you, i have a fairly big library, and a lot of bundle games that i totally forgot what they are

it is also interesting to know what to play next

why all that hate? you should control that sugar level or something
exercise and good nutrition
go /fit/
>>
OP, you can put some fucking icons on display if you don't know what a game is by name.

But you are so stupid that problably won't help though.

I wish Steam would let me organize my games into different folders. Like Action, RPG, FPS, 2D shit... Instead of putting everything in alphabetical order.

How many games do you even have OP?
>>
>>337237420
>I wish Steam would let me organize my games into different folders. Like Action, RPG, FPS, 2D shit... Instead of putting everything in alphabetical order.
You serious?
>>
>>337236129
You'd have to make them manually but you can set custom images for grid view.
>>
>>337237420
But it does allow you to do that
>>
>>337237420
>I wish Steam would let me organize my games into different folders. Like Action, RPG, FPS, 2D shit... Instead of putting everything in alphabetical order.

Right click > set categories
>>
>>337237420
OP here (the mongoloid mouthbreather)
yeah that would be really cool

for example: i want to play a fighting game from my library

how do i know what fighting games i have? the only way is searching for fighting games in the store... and then looking for the ones i have manually... which is stupid

also a rating sort would be neat

i have found that steamdb.info lets you sort YOUR games by rating, which is the best solution that i have found

i have about 900 games, nothing sort of spectacular by today's standards
>>
>>337237832
>how do i know what fighting games i have? the only way is searching for fighting games in the store... and then looking for the ones i have manually... which is stupid

see

>>337237705
>>
>>337235017
Use Depressurizer

https://github.com/rallion/depressurizer/releases
>>
>>337238020
but that is set manually
>>
>>337238045
>Autocat by user reviews

>Create categories based on percentage of positive reviews and number of total reviews
>Includes a preset option to categorize games based on the Steam Store labels (overwhelmingly positive, very positive, mixed, etc.)

>Autocat by release year

> Includes an option to categorize by decade (like 2000-2010) or by half-decade (2000-2004).

FUCK THAT IS WHAT I NEED

thank you mate, that is exactly what im looking for

by the way, do you have 8bitboy?
>>
>>337238184
I do not sorry
>>
>>337237420
9/10 bait or are you a moron?
>>
>>337238308
add me and its yours mate: id/strscrm_
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.