[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone be excited for this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How can anyone be excited for this shit?
>>
Poorly animated sex scenes.
>>
>>337234731
How many filthy cis characters will there be
>>
Multiplayer
>>
>>337235656
The multiplayer was shit
>>
>>337236463
Same with having sex with ur mother
>>
>>337236564
>bullet sponge enemies
>rng microtransaction loot crates
>peer to peer connection
No it was shit
>>
File: .png (225 KB, 568x518) Image search: [Google]
.png
225 KB, 568x518
>>337236463
Nah it was the best part of ME3

Batarian Vanguard master race. If you punch while in the biotic charge you'll still have your invincibility frames from it and if you hit it at the right time your punch will lock on to an enemy and you go sliding around.
Only thing that can kill you are the fucking executes.
>>
I just want to play as an alien. Geth or Turian. Preferably Geth.

After DAI they have no excuse not to include multiple playable species.
>>
If ME2 and 3 did anything well, it was the new powers/abilities. Especially ME3.

So if they could make a TPS that didn't have the movement feel like shit, gameplay wise it would be fine.
>>
>>337236868
the ME:A gameplay is just supposed to be 3's but with jetpacks and the mako
>>
>>337236918
They need to improve movement though. I got ME3 purely for MP and characters just felt weird to control. The cover system is lackluster too. I'd prefer bringing back the crouch button and removing sticky cover for something Uncharted or other games use. Just contextual cover if you happen to crouch near a low area
>>
>>337237030
imo the only problem was clipping on stuff
>>
>>337237080
Vaulting and sprinting is off too.
>>
>>337237209
Having one button perform 45 actions will do that
>>
File: 1460238816720.png (546 KB, 1194x930) Image search: [Google]
1460238816720.png
546 KB, 1194x930
>>337234667
They're not. People are interested in how much worse this will be than ME3. The only thing keeping this in peoples minds is literally how bad it will be, that says enough about it to me already.
>>
>>337237648
I hope he knows white tears is a slang for semen
>>
>>337234667
Mass Effect was never good
>>
>>337234667
Recently played Mass effect 3 and I must say that the quality, even by 2012 standards, is atrocious. Terrible animation, empty hallways and boring corridor shooter.
>>
>>337237798
t. underage
>>
Explore different worlds/go to landscapes with pretty skyboxes.

Multiplayer.

And I find some of the aliens sexy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.