[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why aren't you excited for One Life yet? >Surviv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: ]789.jpg (158 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
]789.jpg
158 KB, 700x500
So why aren't you excited for One Life yet?

>Survival FPS (kekm8)
>But, if you die, you get permanently game banned and server banned
>You agree to the conditions of the game when you pay the $10. Don't like the concept? Don't fucking play it you retarded fucks
>If you're killed by cheaters, you get another life

Forgive the shitty trailer, but it looks like it will be fucking tense. The literal "gitgud" simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvP32hbuic
>>
Sounds like the game that in a month or so once some people find all the good shit will go and park near where newbies spawn in and gun them down.
>>
That's pretty fucking stupid.
>>
It looks like actual shit.
>>
Looks awful
And that's not even tacking on the fact you're burning 10 bucks
>>
Worst idea I've seen in a good while. I hope it flops.
>>
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen
>>
It looks fucking retarded and another ripoff.
>>
What a retarded concept.
>>
>>337234410
>If you're killed by cheaters, you get another life
>implying they can detect all cheaters
Into the trash.
>>
For 10 dollars for a single life it should have the best fucking graphics and damage register ever done on a videogame, a fucking masterpiece of TECHNOLOGY and a stealth depth unrivaled by any other media with plenty of survival options, gadgets, armor, materials, and organ based damage, making each 10 dollar bet an incredibly rush inducing and satisfying match no one ever can dream of.

But it's going to be a COD clone with 1 fucking life and shit netcoding. FUCKING STUPID MAN.
>>
File: 1429285741004.jpg (131 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1429285741004.jpg
131 KB, 719x719
A much better game than this would be something along the lines of Day Z, where the game only ends when one person is left standing, but you're forced to cooperate in order to survive longer than other people. There could also be games like TDM and Bomb Defusal with this one life mechanic.
>>
Would be better if they made it banned for a week rather but forever?I couldn't see sane people buying that shit. Although If that shit does get popular it would literally be a gold mine as everybody maxes their cards on smurfs trying to "gitgud".
>>
>>337234410
games gonna be shit

lagfest
spamfest
lootcampers

everything that makes a game shit
>>
IT could work if you only had One Life and death is a 24hr penalty

That maybe MAYBE i could get behind. An ironman mode.
>>
That's a fucking retarded concept.
>>
>>337234410
Seems like absolute fucking utter shit
>>
>>337234410
>10 fucking bucks for a single life
Back in my times it was only a quarter.
>>
>>337234410

It should be a 24 hours or a one week ban or someshit.

So that it could be tense but not a complete retarded ripoff.
>>
even if the game itself was the most visually stunning, well optimized game ever made, with spot on controls and gun mechanics, it would still be dead within 2 weeks because the concept of being BANNED after you die is so fucking dumb.
also that trailer was hilariously fucking bad, looked like one of those video game spoofs from TV shows.
>>
>excited for a game you play once for paying 10$
why?
>>
>>337234410
>$10 for a new life
>devs with cheats killing everyone on server
>???
>oy vey
>>
>>337234410
>If you're killed by cheaters, you get another life.
HAHAHA

Expect the server gamemode to degrade to Aimbot PVP deathmatch in less than a week. One Life would need a godly anticheat to work.
>>
The map looked kind of small and overcrowded. Game could work on a very large map where you could actively avoid other players.
Like this you could just run into another player any given moment.
Also the trailer was way too edgy.
>>
>>337234410

>MMO FPS

Oh boy...
>>
>>337234410
>You agree to the conditions of the game when you pay the $10. Don't like the concept? Don't fucking play it you retarded fucks
then stop making games I don't like you niggers.
>Dead=permaban
A week ban from game would be just right. Permaban is a no go. I'm playing games because I want to be able to do shit I can't do in reality. WIth this game, I could as well grab my kitchen knife and shank a cop that patrols near my subway station, nag his weapon and start a gun game.
>>
Literally post-modern, nihilist art: the game.

I though /v/ hated art in games?
>>
>>337237709
congratulations for not reading the thread you mong
>>
>>337237709
lmao I made this thread as pure bait and you still displayed retardation
>>
>>337234410

like, maybe a dollar? But $10, nah fuck that.
>>
This is such a good idea.

think about it. it's such an unorthodox decision that it will be extremely popular. especially with streamers.
>>
Oh god, I remember this being shilled by a/the dev a while back, and he kept trying to defend it after getting ass-blasted.

I think someone also pointed it out it looks like it uses stuff from a Crysis mod.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.