[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this was running on PC would this be on high settings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
If this was running on PC would this be on high settings?
>>
Another
>>
>>337230648
>1080p

I sure hope not.
>>
>>337230648
Yes, but none of the pcmasterrace aspies could run it on their 200$ junkyard computers.
>>
I had to compress the image just to get them to fit within the size limit of uploading
>>
"high" is completely arbitrary. It can be whatever the devs want it to be.

So, I dunno, maybe.
>>
>>337230847
>screenshot file size correlates to visual quality

Are you genuinely this retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>337230950
They were lossless image format before and I had to downgrade them to jpeg to post them here
>>
>>337230648
AA and AF to start with
>>
File: Drake face.png (236 KB, 328x370) Image search: [Google]
Drake face.png
236 KB, 328x370
>>337230809
ultra grapics in a intel core 2 duo (notebook CPU) + 128 dollars GPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsG9sXzM5b8

this is #ps4shaming
>>
File: 1462477636869.jpg (169 KB, 2594x1945) Image search: [Google]
1462477636869.jpg
169 KB, 2594x1945
I wonder who is behind this shill
>>
>>337230648
>would this be on high settings
Depends on the limitations of the engine.
>>
>>337230648
it is artwork right? looks like a cartoon.
do people not go outside anymore?
>>
>>337232173
well Uncharted 4 textures are low res in the current game, could be probably an high res upgrade, and the e3 distance fog, with high shadow distance, just like e3.
>>
>>337232367
Its an in-game screenshot just with the MC removed from the center of the pic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.