[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh boy I can't wait for "pay $5 dollars to revive your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (657 KB, 621x687) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
657 KB, 621x687
Oh boy I can't wait for "pay $5 dollars to revive your unit"
>>
No one is forcing you to buy it famlam
>>
>>337223304
>Free to Start

This shit was know since the beginning, Nintendo and DeNA said it a few times.

And people expecting the exact same game experiences ported to mobiles are idiots.
>>
>>337223304
is that a problem? If you git gud you won't have to res, fucking casual shit.
>>
>>337223304
>$5 dollars
>five dollars dollars
>>
>>337223304
I'm glad we got confirmation that it's free-to-play. I highly doubted they would've been buy-to-play but I wouldn't want to bother looking for apks.
>>
>>337223304

Well, at least Tom Nook will finally be able to steal your real money
>>
>>337223924
don't you have some counterfeit art to be selling?
>>
I bet you'll have to buy neighbour slots or something
>>
>>337223304
As long as they aren't online only then I'm okay with it.
I wonder if they'll put the effort to implement anti-cheating/IAP cracking without just making the game server-sided.
>>
not sure about fire emblem but AC is like, the perfect ftp model game. make daily for 10 bells, or pay for 500 bells.
Would be hilllarious if FE is also about paying for clothes and wings though.
>>
>>337224114
AC definitely sounds like it would be always online.
>>
>>337223770
$ can also be used for peso you fucking gringo
>>
>>337224310
I didn't know /v/ was a hotbed of mexican video game enthusiasts. I must have missed all the threads in spanish.
>>
>>337223304
Fuck. Nook is going to be charging real money.
>>
great, they are smart merchants, everyone benefits
>>
File: 1456258670732.png (137 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456258670732.png
137 KB, 350x350
>>337223304
For AC I hope one of two things.
>It's either a companion app for the real AC that's coming out for NX.
>It plays identical to 3DS AC it just has stuff you can buy in the nook's store for actual cash, along with able to buy bells for real cash as well.

If it's the second option then an NX AC game should be fully fleshed out, and play similarly to that of a harvest moon title or Stardew Valley.

It's going to be neither, it's going to be the most cash grab thing they can do, and you will never see full HD Sable
>>
You know the games are not ports of the existing games or the same game experiences, right?

FE will not be the same tactical RPG with microtransactions added.

AC will not be the same simulation game with all the same options.

Why are talking about 2 of the best selling franchises, they are not going to put the same game for free.

AC
>>
>worst franchises that appealed to casuals go mobile

There's a shocker.
>>
Is it possible/easy to emulate smartphones and playing games on them?
>>
>>337224395
They happen every saturday and sunday night, full of BUILD WALL memes
>>
>Fire Emblem mobile.
>Each unit only gets to move once a day.
>But you can use a [whatever resource these fucking things always have that you can buy with real money] to let them move again.
>>
Come on /v/ don't be like this, remember our motto? Say it with me.

IT'S OK WHEN NINTY DOES IT
>>
>>337223304
>pay $5 dollars to revive your unit
If you're a true FE player, you don't revive your units.
>>
Every time I think the Fire Emblem series can't get any worse, it somehow does.
>>
>>337224687
Android yes. Dunno about iOS as iOS is cancer.
>>
>>337224968
>Every time I think _Nintendo can't do worse, they somehow do
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.