[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was drunk and my mouse started double clicking and I ordered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SteelSeries Rival gaming mouse.jpg (43 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
SteelSeries Rival gaming mouse.jpg
43 KB, 594x334
I was drunk and my mouse started double clicking and I ordered this steelseries rival 100 mouse online since there's hardly any shops in my small town with computer hardware. Did I screw up with my choice?
>>
>>337221436
You were drunk so it wasn't really your choice, anon. It's as good a buttplug as any.
>>
>>337221436
>clicking problems
>order a steelseries

you'll find out in 6 months

never buy any brand of mouse except logitech
>>
>implying you were drunk
>implying you're not unsure about an impulsive purchase
>>
You can easily fix the double-click issue, retard.
>>
>>337221625
>logitech
LUH-FUCKING-MAO

I used to but 120 dollar logitech mice (ausfag) and they would consistently fucking double click on me within 8-9months.

Biggest piece of shit. Finally said fuck that and bought a steelseries instead.

Good purchase OP. Mines been doing way better for me than fucking logishit.

>>337221813
how
>>
>>337221909
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fix+mouse+double+clicking
>>
>>337221909
Just replace the Omron switch spring yourself. I fixed my G700 that way.
>>
Its a decent mouse. Its great if you have big hands like me
>>
I used to have a Mionix NAOS 8200 but the mmb stopped working when I'd push it down, so I replaced it with a Logitech G502 and am waaaay happier. Such a great mouse.

Refund and get a G502, OP. Steelseries/Razer products are fucking cancer and you're going to end up paying $60 in five months after it stops working again.
>>
>>337222123
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fix+mouse+double+clicking
>fiddling around with bullshit components

nigga when you're fucking pro gamer like me you don't have time for that peasant mechanical shit

I'd rather let a fucking dullard fix it for me. Its all they're good for. Might as well make themselves useful.

This way it gives the intellectual college students like me the time to be pro at games and life.

See you next time in my 5k dota game buddy. Or maybe not.

get gud faggot.
>>
>>337221909
>aus version

I've never had a single logitech mouse fail in any way in 20 years. You literally got a shitty made in philippines aussie version or something.
>>
>>337221625
logitech has gone to shit. They don't make good mouses anymore life they used to. Nowadays it's just cheap crappy chink shit mouses.
>>
>>337223023
No, they don't make them like they used to. they make better mice than they used to

ive owned every other expensive gamer brand and every single one of them failed inside 1 year. inside 6 months for steelseries and zowie.

never had a single failure of a logitech mouse in 20 years.
>>
>>337221436

fix it you fuck

it literally took me <10mins a couple of days ago

first time
>>
>>337223141
The Deathadder and Ec2/1-A are better than any Logitech mouse
>>
I bought a mionix naos to replace an older mouse

I can't figure how to get the two side thumb buttons to work despite uninstalling the program/firmware and reinstalling. It works on my laptop..
>>
>>337222898
>sarcasm
>on /v/

You have a rare case of decent taste, all to rare for /v/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.