[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting the witcher 3 on ps4 if I already have it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 979x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 979x551
Is it worth getting the witcher 3 on ps4 if I already have it on the xbox one? My PC doesn't run it well and I heard the PS4 version has better frame rate and resolution, plus PS4 has become my main console over the one since I got it. Just not sure if the change is significant enough to warrant buying it again for another play through.
>>
sell consoles, buy a kindle paperwhite and spend your free time reading ebooks
>>
your PC could be running it well if you didn't buy BOTH a xbone and a PS4
>>
>>337207779
True but I fell for the Bloodborne meme. Was a good game though.
>>337207728
But anon, I already have a kindle and read in my free time.
>>
>spending $800 on 2 consoles instead of building a decent PC

lol wut a dumb peasant
>>
>>337208287
>not buying 2 consoles for all the exclusives
Xbox one was a mistake though I'll admit
>>
>>337208440

>Buying 2 consoles and 2 copies of a game for a 3fps increase instead of buying a pc
>>
>>337209070
Already have both consoles nice reading comprehension though.
>>
File: 1454969357519.jpg (31 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
1454969357519.jpg
31 KB, 480x512
This thread is full of shit responses.

I wouldn't buy the game again if it was me. I doubt the difference in graphical quality would be worth the price, not to mention trophies and achievements not carrying over if that matters to you.
>>
File: images-16.jpg (28 KB, 514x286) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
28 KB, 514x286
>>337207512
You really shouldn't bother with buying it again when you wouldnt tell the difference if you were seeing both of them at the same time. Better buy Gravity Rush, SFV, Earth Defense Force or even Until Dawn. Odin Sphere is coming next month too.
>>
>>337209439
Thanks I've been doing some reading and I'm starting to think to same thing, apparently the scaled 900p only takes place on the Xbox one in really taxing battles and is barely noticeable.
>>
>>337209869
Thanks for reminding me about Until Dawn I'll get that instead. Been meaning to check it out.
>>
>>337207512
Short answer? Yes.
If there's one game that's worth getting again it's The Witcher 3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.