[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this a bad game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27
File: logo-lol-smaller.png (102 KB, 439x209) Image search: [Google]
logo-lol-smaller.png
102 KB, 439x209
why is this a bad game?
>>
I put like 10 hours in and never felt the desire to play again
>>
>>337206671
It's slow and too casual-ish
>>
>>337206671

It is not bad, /v/irgins who trash it most likely sucked dick at the game.
>>
File: 1362283133148.jpg (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1362283133148.jpg
159 KB, 500x500
>>337206671
>why is this a bad game?
What classifies a 'bad' game OP? Something that is not fun?

Thats a poor metric - throwing stones with friends is fun. So what's a bad game then? Poor design, gameplay and systems?

League is an incredibly obstructive game that forces the player to GRIND in order to earn Champions to play with more variety.

It has been constantly dumbed down and changed to appeal to the masses.

It's skill ceiling is ABYSMALLY low yet its still considered an 'Esport' due to Riot pumping money into it.

And its greedy as fuck with its monetary system.

League is terrible.
The company that owns it (Tencent) is even worse.

Giving money to that cancer only further ruins gaming as a whole.
>>
Got to diamond 2 and I must say everything in this game is slow as fuck, I feel bad for new players. I recently made a new account and 3 days in I'm only level 9 fuck this.
>>
>>337208919

>stuck in silver. the post.
>>
>>337206671
>why is this a bad game?
the community
>>
File: 1436315052143.png (197 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1436315052143.png
197 KB, 400x462
>>337209094
5.4k mmr in Dota
Master in SC2.

Hit Plat in League last season and left due to how fucking long it takes to grind games. Fuck that shit.

It's just hilarious how League competes in the eSports scene vs CS:GO/Fighters/Dota/Starcraft. The skill difference is so fucking insanely vast.
>>
>>337208932
They doubled the exp gain on low levels, when I started leveling my account it literally took me 3 months to get to level 30, although I played 3-4 games a day.

I've since quit this shitty game, but in the meantime I pumped 300 Euros and some 135 days of my life into it (one website lets you measure the time you played on your account).

I hope I will never feel the urge to start playing this shit but most of my friends quit it as well, so I might be fine
>>
>>337209319

>rts
>skill

kek.

>dota
>50% of the "abilities" are passives
>no skillshots

kek.

nice "pro" game you got there faggot. Platinum is low elo you delusional mongrel. Get Master like me then I might care.
>>
>>337208932
I think it's the recent patch. You're encouraged to stall the fuck out of games because of the dragon and rift herald changes, not to mention the fact that the current meta is nothing but tanks and late-game mages.
>>
>>337209574
>nice "pro" game you got there faggot. Platinum is low elo you delusional mongrel. Get Master like me then I might care.

>Hes wasted his life on League.

I pity you.
>>
>>337208919
>It's skill ceiling is ABYSMALLY low yet its still considered an 'Esport' due to Riot pumping money into it.

The worst part is the overwhelming emphasis on skill when literally the only difference between a high elo player and a low elo player is knowledge of the game and judgment ability. Very few champions can really be considered mechanically intense, and NONE of them can be considered mechanically difficult when compared to actual skill-oriented genres like fighting and RTS.

That's the crucial difference between League and Dota. League's pro scene has a rigidly enforced meta where the exact same thing happens in every game and the only winner is the person who doesn't get caught out first, which is why there's so much emphasis on "skill" to hide the fact that foresight is the one and only determining factor in victory. Dota's pro scene has a much more open meta (though still pretty shallow compared to other games) so each game actually has a way of branching out, which is why it emphasizes strategy and team comp versus just "whoever presses keys and clicks on the right people the fastest"
>>
>>337209664

>He wasted his life on League.

Ayy. You actually think you have to spend a lot of time to get high elo? League of legends is all about skill, nothing else, if you are good, you can get Master around 100 games. I play 4 champions only and I get master on any accouynt around 100 games. I've made money while playing for fun, boosting silver/gold trash, people suck my dick and gift me free skins for carrying them to higher leagues.

What have you done in dota? memorized 50% of the passive abilities so you know when to counter pick? hahahaha. Argued with subhuman russian flamers? hahahaha.

Go pity yourself for sucking dick and not playing a game that has skill shots. I knew /v/irgins who hate League were dogshit at the game, but I didn't knew they were this retarded.
>>
>>337206671

Because of the shitty choices the company makes.
>>
>>337206671
balancing around low level play
>>
>>337212362

>bronze, silver and gold elo data are all ignored
>that is like 80-85% of the player base

What are you talking about?
>>
>>337212926
I remember reading a series of forum posts by morello or someone relating to something called "the burden of knowledge" as an explanation as to why there aren't any complex champ powers.
>>
File: draeneilaugh_580.jpg (50 KB, 580x277) Image search: [Google]
draeneilaugh_580.jpg
50 KB, 580x277
>SIX
>ACTIVE
>ABILITIES
>>
atleast its not dota
>>
>>337206671
The most fundamental reason is snowballing. It's directly opposite to a core concept of good gameplay.
>>
>>337213194
at least the turd I squeezed out of my asshole an hour ago wasn't diarrhea
>>
Its not but it honestly gets boring doing the same map forever and the meta is so set in stone games end up being the same song and dance.

It also has hands down the worst community out there.
>>
File: echo.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
echo.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
because you can't do this
>>
File: gon give it to ya.gif (2 MB, 454x372) Image search: [Google]
gon give it to ya.gif
2 MB, 454x372
>>
>>337213327

>I don't know how to play, don't allow snowballing :(

get cancer.
>>
>>337213327
How could you make a multiplayer game without snowballing? You have to reward a player for doing well, but if the reward doesn't help them do better, then either it's not really a reward or games are 10 seconds long.
>>
>>
File: 1433829969471.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1433829969471.png
34 KB, 493x276
>moba players itt actually think their game takes skill and act elitist about playing it
>>
>watching some pro game of this
>people cheer when they deward
>replacement ward gets put up immediately after

>late game situation
>defending team lets the other team take free nexus towers
>like, the ranged carry didn't even attempt to attack them even tho she has like 800 range
>>
>>337206671
Because it is the most popular game in the world.
>>
>>337213697
>You have to reward a player for doing well
You reward good play with winning the game. here's the thing: In any given game, a sub-victory (in this case destroying a tower or winning a teamfight) should put the winning side closer to an overall victory, but make the next sub-victory harder. League ignores this very basic principle. For example winning a teamfight gives you gold, which makes winning teamfights easier.

How to fix it? Damned if I know. The problem is entrenched deeply in the gold and XP mechanic that all ARTS use in some way or another.
>>
>>337209574

>defending league tooth and nail

Embarassing
>>
>>337213817
The only game to ever take any skill is Quake.

Don't reply, you'll just be wrong.
>>
File: 1444435819024.jpg (22 KB, 383x455) Image search: [Google]
1444435819024.jpg
22 KB, 383x455
this game makes your fun heavily dependend on two things

which are actually winning your matches
and with 4 other random idiots to boot

the result is that over 50% of the matches are plain unenjoyable
>>
>>337214069

>quake

Oh you mean Tribes for the disabled
>>
>>337214250
>Tribes
ha haha hahaha
>vehicles
ha haha hahaha ha
>>
File: Ahri 1.jpg (559 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ahri 1.jpg
559 KB, 1600x1024
>>337206671
It's pretty hit and miss in terms of fun and actually being a balanced game since all they can really do with so many champions, so many abilities, and so many items is to play whack-a-mole with whatever meta everyone is currently abusing

But the waifu game is unreal god DAMN
>>
>>337208798
/thread
>>
>>337211726
Is this pasta?
>>
>>337213986

What is embarassing is garbage mongrels like you who can't play the game trashtalking it on /v/ day and night. I am just telling you the facts nigger, LoL is a good game, it is the number 1 e-sport and 1 number game in the world for a reason. Also, dota2 is garbage, dota2 plays itself, 50% of the abilities are passives, there are barely any skillshots in the game, it is just rock paper scissors, fucking boring no skill no outplay potential.
>>
>>337206671

Used to play this game since 2009, stopped recently, it seems to me it has gone to a wrong direction.

Changing the game's look to be similar with Dota 2. The change was good but seemed too forced.

Trying to create lore and expand a fictional world for no reason. It's an arena game, I don't care about Taric's dark and mysterious past. Some of the artwork is pretty good though.

Changing the game too frequently, removing random stuff to make it more competitive. I want to play a fun game, not compete in a sport. Also I want to be able to return and win a few games without having to learn 100 different new things in the process.

Heavily punishing people who trashtalk but doing nothing for actual trolls. People don't flame now but if they want to make you angry, they'll just troll instead. GJ Lyte

Banning Tyler1 for becoming too popular. Bitches scared af when they see a ripped man ripping noob asses

Adding "strong womyn" champs to appease the PC culture. Only Leona was a good addition and that is because she wasn't forced. Newest one is basically Tumblr.

Dynamic queue is shit. They took the perfectly fine soloq and broke it. Ranked ladder is a joke now. Playing solo is heavily punished.

Every single new champ has a dash now, except for Illaoi.
>>
>>337214685

>losing your shit because someone insulted precious league

LoL indeed
>>
>>337214894
>Banning Tyler1 for becoming too popular. Bitches scared af when they see a ripped man ripping noob asses
Nigga, he was a raging manchild, everyone knows this. Don't try to defend a retard.
>>
>>337214974
Don't disagree with you but if Riot was the bastion of justice they pretend to be, they should've banned him before becoming popular. It shows how much they care about "toxicity" in the end.
>>
File: 1439832699620s.jpg (2 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1439832699620s.jpg
2 KB, 109x125
>>337214685
>y-y-y-you're just shit at l-league!
>l-l-league is a g-g-great game!
>argumentum ad populum
>d-d-dota is a shit f-fucking game! don't t-talk to me or my wife's son about d-dota ever again!

jesus fucking christ people like you actually exist
>>
It fucking sucks.

>>337214685
It is bad and fucking sucks, fuck you, you don't know any better,
>>
>>337215215
You honestly have to try pretty damn hard to get banned. I constantly banter and talk shit with the enemy and I've not even been chat restricted once during all the years I've played League, even when I said nigga, nigger and other "Offensive" shit like that.

Seriously, you literally have to be a raging manchild to get banned normally. So the point of "Heavily punishing people who trashtalk but doing nothing for actual trolls." is pretty damn false too.
>>
>>337215232

Nice strawman mongrel autist.

Dota2 is garbage, LoL is superior. If you play a moba and play anything else instead of LoL you are a retard with shit taste for gaming.

>>337215331

LoL is the best moba. Do moba's, suck? maybe.
>>
>>337206671
because you keep talking about it
>>
>>337206671
comp team game that lacks voice chat
game is full of bugs that haven't been fixed and probably never will
no sandbox mode
no replay mode
pre-30 games are full of smurfs shitting on new players trying to rank up making the new player experience quite awful
low elo is infested with angry kids who insult each others mothers every game
in high elo queue times are absurd due to the new social experiment (dynamic queue)

there's more but yeah there's a lot of bad things about league
>>
It's bad thanks to the dumbass decisions riot keeps making. Trying push it as an esport while also making it a casual friendly hugbox for kids just doesn't work. Also, their mindset concerning game balance is ridiculous. Claiming to not enforce a meta then rebalancing the game constantly is laughable. Played over a thousand hours, was plat when I quit. I'm never going back, the game just isn't fun for 95% of the time you spend on it.
>>
>>337206671
you can lose through no fault of your own
shit like going down in ranks if you don't play enough that punishes you for playing other games
there's no endgame, you can't beat it in any way that offers closure
nerfs/buffs that have more to do with getting people to adopt new mains rather than balance. you can enjoy playing a hero or for them to be patched into uselessness for the sake of getting more people to play some other hero of the same role whose skins aren't selling enough
there's very little room for surprises so rarely get any entertaining anecdotes to share with your friends
the top down view makes the action very impact-less
it fails to offer anything good you can't get better from other games
the community is awful and has a general attitude of 'everyone else needs to be as angry as I am' making it difficult to genuinely enjoy as a relaxing time sink after a stressful day

and not so much a criticism as a game itself, but I've noticed that a lot of people only started playing it because most of their friends played it rather than because they were actually interested in the game itself, which just compounds the situation as that then increases the pressure on their friends who don't play it to also pick it up if they want to continue doing activities with their friends, resulting in a situation where most of the people in a social circle that play it would love an excuse to drop the game, but hesitate out of fear the rest would keep playing without them and continue to not want to do anything else since that's where most of their friends are. like some bizarre prisoner's dilemma

/2c
>>
>>337217189

>shit like going down in ranks if you don't play enough that punishes you for playing other games

You literally have to play 1 game every 28 days to avoid demotion... wtf is wrong with /v/irgins?
>>
>>337217578
there are decades worth of games I'd like to finish within my lifetime, anon. decades.

if a time sink is gonna give me shit for only touching it once in a blue moon, that's just rude
>>
File: what the FCCCCJJJJ.jpg (44 KB, 531x660) Image search: [Google]
what the FCCCCJJJJ.jpg
44 KB, 531x660
>>337206671
>Play simple but effective champs like Garen and Darius, even if they're not flavor of the month
>Lose because shitty udyr
>Loss is blamed on me because I wasn't playing what the koreans are playing

The game is really good honestly, the community is just beyond shit

To be fair though, that could be said about any multiplayer game
>>
>>337208798
Was D5 (top 2%), game is shit due to Rito balancing and dynamic garbage.
>>
>>337217830

If you can't play 1 league of legends game that takes 20m-40m of your time in 28 days, then you shouldn't play games at all, you are not a gamer, you are a poser, worse than those "gamur gurlz".
>>
>>337214685
Oh my god, you made me cringe so fucking hard.

Number 1 game, number 1 e-sport... Are you on meth?
>>
>>337217954
okay, I hand in my gamer card.
>>
>>337215425
>no creep deny mechanics

How is that any superior? LoL is a simplified weeaboo crap fest and it's fanbase is even worse than that of fucking Dark Souls, and that's saying something.
>>
I hate how you need to rely on your whole team doing good. One bad player can cause you to lose
>>
>>337217830
Then don't play and don't complain that they assume you dont play
>>
>>337218238
You can deny creeps
Why do you even post go play your game
>>
>>337206671
It's ok. Just another MOBA. Dotafags say dota is better. Leaguefags say league is better. Overall every moba is worth a play every now and then.
>>
>>337218067

League of Legends is the biggest e-sport, this is a fact.

League of Legends has the most players out of any game, this is a fact.

League of Legends is the most popular game on twitch, this is a fact.

Stay retarded dota2 faggot.
>>
File: 1444500289124.png (913 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444500289124.png
913 KB, 1280x720
>>337218520
Holy shit, I'm saving this.
>>
>>337218238

You deny creeps by zoning/harassing/trading if hey try to cs. Killing your own creeps makes no fucking sense, dota2 is an autistic garbage game, how the fuck does it make sense to kill your own minions (team in a sense)?????? How does it make sense to EAT A FUCKING TREE AND GAIN HP??????????????????????????

Are you fucking retarded? Your game is 100 more autistic than any other game ever made.
>>
File: 1434993020233.jpg (61 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1434993020233.jpg
61 KB, 413x395
>>337218583
>our pile of shit is bigger than your pile of shit
Whatever you say.
>>
>>337218471
I stopped playing a year ago.
>>
>>337218276

If you can't carry, you are not good enough. Play carry champs mid/adc/jungle/top and carry the game.
>>
>>337212926
Never understood why balancing for noobs is bad, its like 90% of the players

LoL still shit tho
>>
>>337218583
>League of Legends has the most players out of any game
you're thinking of Minecraft
>>
>>337209830
Mechanical-skill SHOULD be secondary to decision-making and judgement.
>>
It used to be a good and genuinely fun game, and now its just a shit fest that entirely panders to the lowest common denominator.

Pretty much everyone hates league now, even popular streamers and pros saying this isnt the game they fell in love with, riot is so far up its own ass for ESPORTS that they may be actually killing the game right now
>>
>>337218719
I can carry most of the team but when your mid goes 0-15 what do you do?
>>
Games good. Community is god awful.
>>
>>337218725

Because perma noobs are subhuman mongrels with low IQ that can't play games properly, they should be denied acces to forums. Their opinion on balance and gameplay is wrothless and thank god riot ignores them, but they should just prohibit them from posting. Implement rating system forum acces, that would be good, like Arenajunkies did for WoW back when WoW had a PvP scene.
>>
game is a russian roulette on whether or not you're going to waste 20 minutes losing, thus gaining absolutely nothing, or waste 20 minutes winning, gaining fake points that mean nothing to anybody but you
>>
>>337218731

Is minecraft a competitive PvP game? no it is not, learn to read from the start of the conversation or fuck off. God I hate autistic low IQ mongrels, we need WW3 to massacre all of you niggers.
>>
>>337218809
Stop being the mid then faggot
>>
because only a small fraction of your playtime is actually enjoyable

last-hitting is a shit mechanic too

I had way more fun playing Overwatch than moba shit. Die mobas, die.

also you have to grind 1000 hours to even unlock ranked mode. Plus the runes and shit are insulting.
>>
>>337206671
The game is pretty imbalanced towards only a quarter of the roster, once you start losing via income you basically can't make it up outside a 5 man wipe, and most of the champs all play the same mechanically. It's a hodge podge of character designs,almost no variety on maps, non-exist music and story hinging on playing a game with one of the worst communities around.

From what I can tell people only play it as a guilty pleasure, need a time-sink or for fapbait characters.
>>
>>337218760

Nope, both should be equally important, like they are in League of Legends. Fuck off dota2 faggot, go play your game with 50% of the abilities being passive, ayyyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>337218956
Minecraft is a competitive PvP game. there are p's and you can v them and you can keep score.
>>
>>337218809

How about you play mid and roam bot/top/enemy jungle and carry the game?

You won't carry 100% of your games, but if you are good, you can easily get 80%+ winrate until around diamond, and end it with 55-60%+- winrate at master.

If you don't want to carry and play snowball high skill cap champions, then just make a team of 5 people and play dynamic queue premade. What is your excuse now?
>>
>>337219002
First of all League of Legends is far from a mechanically challenging game, apart from Lee Sin and Lee Sin isn't even that mechanically challenging and all of the players who "main" him are cancer, too.

If you want to test mechanical skills, look at DMC competitions. During a competitive game, the thing you should be thinking about isn't "did I do the thing," it should be "did I do the thing when it was important to do the thing?"
>>
File: 1432387219006.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1432387219006.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>337214685
>dota2 plays itself
>50% of the abilities are passives
>there are barely any skillshots in the game, it is just rock paper scissors
>source: my ass
LoLfag everyone. I don't even like Dota that much but oh my god your butthurt is showing.
>>
>>337218972

You just don't like mobas, stop shilling by trahsing league, say you don't like mobas, fucking dota2 faggots have brainwashed this shit board. If you don't like mobas, fine, say MOBAS ARE TRASH, not league, because if you like mobas, League is the best, 100 better than dota2, if I see dota2 player in real life near the busstop or at a party aned he says dota2 is better than league I will bash his mouth in and break his jaw.
>>
>>337219209
>Anon mentioned Overwatch and dissed moba
>OMG YOU ARE BRAINWASHED BY DOTA
>>
>>337219151
Devil May Cry has competitions?
>>
>>337219151

>league doesn't have mechanix

Lee Sin
Yasuo
Zed
Nidalee
Riven
Kalista
Draven

ayyyyyyyyyyyy.

Those champs give you more playtime and challenge than all dota2 garbage heroes combined.

Fuck off with your 50% passive abilities, motherfucker. Gitgud, gitmechanix.
>>
league is weird to me, I actually really like playing SOME of the champions in the game, and its what keeps me playing the game, but they are also phasing out unique champions and champs that rely on creativity for dumb fucks that just want skillshots, the game is getting super homogenized.

people that were high rank years ago as specific champs can no longer get past like diamond 5 on those champs because of how the game has changed to force every champ to have full team stuns, while the few that don't but are actually fun to play, are basically useless.

eventually they will "update" those champs too and then literally every character will be the same and there will be no point in playing league anymore.
>>
>>337218583
http://www.esportsearnings.com/tournaments

Really now?

Of course LoL has more players than dota 2, cause it's simplified and casualized to oblivion. People dont like to think or have skill,

Moreover, LoL being played by a large mass of idiots means nothing. In fact, it only goes to show how shit it is - most people are borderline retards and retards are always attracted to the simplest, most accessible shit.

For example, Justin Fucking Bieber might have millions of fans, but that doesn't make him or his semblance of music less shit. Quite the opposite, actually - it shows that his fans are equally shit and incapable of any higher reasoning.
>>
>>337219209
lmao dota2 is an even more convoluted waste of time but at least it's free and you can play all the modes you want

both are shit tbqh

but yeah LoL is a better way to get into mobas until the grind and waste of your life sets in
>>
>>337219313
Not a single one of them hold a candle to Invoker or Meepo.
Sorry son. You are just salty that LoL is an inferior game.
Now go play your inferior game.
>>
First of all I think the fast and responsive gameplay makes LoL the best und most fun assfaggots game.
I still stopped playing it altogether a year ago because of
The strict meta which even Riot forces on you, at least in rankeds.
Worst community I have ever seen in an online game. I mean seriously I bought CoD BO3 and I consider the community there to be miles better.
Fucking summoners rift is the worst map in this game but you are pretty much forced to play it because Riot doesn't care for the other maps. I heard they even took Dominion completely out of the game.
And you also only get champion mastery in rift which allows you to get this fucking keys for skins and shit which per se was a neat idea but now I feel even more forced to play fucking summoners rift.
>>
>>337219279
yeah, truestyle
>>
Horrible balance, tons of champs are flat out worse than other champs in the same role except for very specific situations.
Community is awful, Salt Lake City.
Riot cares more about money than a balanced competitive game so new champs take a while before they get nerfed for that cash grab.

Only ways to play:
- Solo bots
- Normal with friends

That's it, ranked a shit.
>>
>>337219349
this, its also why fighting games are so small compared to most other "esports", you have to learn too much and actually be good at them to get anywhere, so most people don't fucking bother unless they have been playing them for 25+ years already

but you still see a few players come out that show you can be good at fighters and not be 30+ years old at the same time
>>
>>337219279
It does indeed.

Frankly I think it's better that way. Single-player games that are tough to do cool shit in should be competed with against people to try and do the coolest shit while multiplayer competitive games should be simple and emphasize decision-making and proper judgement. Exceptions include Rocket League.

>>337219313
Did I say anything about Dota 2? No I fucking didn't. League mechanically is baby-tier to even doing a simple combo in Super Turbo.
>>
>>337219406
I think Riot intentionally fucked Dynamic Queue to keep players constantly "improving". They see you've won a few games so they'll throw in a few shitters to ensure you keep at the same level.

I'm Plat 3 and I've been matched with Gold V's which is fucking retarded.

Fuck Riot.
>>
>>337219349

You retarded mongrell, what is hard about dota? the game has 50% of its abilities as PASSIVE ABILITIES, your fucking unit has 2 active abilities, your shop has 2000000000 items, there is nothing hard or skillful about that, it is just boring and a waste of time to learn all those items and notpick on the situation.

League has outplay skills, stealth play with brush, mechanical champions, league is 100 harder than dota2 and requires more mechanix than dota2 ever will.
>>
>>337219487
it sounds ridiculous but the more I play the more I think this forced 50% winrate shit for people who aren't pro level at the game, is true.
>>
It isn't tho
>>
>>337219379
Yeah, because passives = mechanics

You babies pretend that Dota 2 is supposed to be half as hard as Dota 1

The only skillshot in your game worth a shit is Pudge's. Meepo is just a bad Malzahar and Invoker couldn't hold a candle to LeBlanc.

But I suppose one could just measure the amount of players, the amount of e-sport and the financial fertility of Dota 2 and League, in order to find the better one.

Calm down, Dota 2 will get its turn in the spotlight - When the actual players are done playing Moba ;)
>>
>>337219313
>Lee Sin
>Yasuo
>Zed
>Draven
AHAHAHAHA
Stop playing League please, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>337219313
>Lee Sin
no
>Yasuo
no
>Zed
No idea
>Nidalee
hell no
>Riven
hell no
>Kalista
no idea
>Draven
ayyy lmao

League has some interesting mechanics
But they're no way more challenging than Dota's or even Hots's ones.
>>
>>337219002

I keep seeing this "argument". The main reason for the abundance of skillshots in LoL is that Riot needs to make a low-impact ability feel rewarding. It's a similair situation with the three-hit passives. It makes drooling retards think they're making "clutch plays".There's literally no other reason for a low cooldown 1 second stun or a crappy nuke not to be a targeted skill. If you think landing skillshots is complex, I suggest you practice with some skillshots in Dota 2. With a stun for up to 5 seconds I understand why it is a fucking skillshot, but as far as I've seen. So, I'm not getting your point. Outplay potential should be hidden within high-impact skills that have a tendency to fail or completely turn fights around like Enigma's Black Hole or Void's Chrono. Now I'm looking into the latest LoL hero, Sol. And oh my god, guess what his ultimate is? A shitty nuke skillshot with a whopping 2 SECOND slow effect.
>>
>>337219406
this, all I play are normals, and these days I mostly get paired up with plats and diamond players only in normals (probably boosted shitters), but I have never had the urge to play ranked, it just seems like a total shitfest
>>
>dota2

lmao THREE STATS
>>
>>337219379

>invoker is hard
>30% self cast abilities
>30% targetted abilities
>10% skill shots
>15% area of effect abilities
>15% passive abilities.

kek.

Stay retarded mongrel, League has a higher skill cap.
>>
>>337218654
>You deny creeps by zoning/harassing/trading if hey try to cs
That's not denying creeps.
>>
File: 1461963577175.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461963577175.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
>>337219714
>30% targetted abilities
Invoker has targeted abilities?
>>
>>337219406

>I suck at the game and can't play and hate competitive games that are actually really competitive and tell me I am shit by allowing those who are better than me to snowball the game. the post.

good riddance, casual mongrel.
>>
>>337219826
Cold Snap and Alacrity are.
>>
>ASSFAGGOT fan faggots faggoting over which ASSFAGGOT is less faggoty than the other
>>
>>337219674

>Hot
>Hot
>Hot

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA, die from aids/cancer/ebola you cancerous casual trash.
>>
>>337219823
no thats not denying creeps by the dota definition of actually killing your own creeps, is still a form of denying, though, and dota has it too, so why is this even a thing someone would argue about
>>
>>337219948
You're trying too hard at this point.
>>
>>337219948
Lolbabby pls. You still don't have even a single multi-control character, joke's on you.
>>
>>337214685
You're the one who made the thread, faggot.
Your game is shit.
>>
>>337220032
LoLbabby, you know that your game used to have an actual deny mechanic, right?
They removed it.
>>
>>337219832

I'm sorry anon, please calm down.
>>
>>337220047

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED YOU SUBHUMAN? DOTA2 MIGH SUCK BALLS, BUT ATLEAST IT ISN'T LITERAL GARBAGE MADE FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED NIGGEROID MONGOLOID MONGRELLS

>no last hitting
>no items
>extremely casual

Hot mongrels should be killed irl.
>>
>>337219674
>hots
go home, this fight is between the only relevant mobas, league and dota 2, what are you gonna say next, dawngate?
>>
>that single autist that keeps saying ayy and mongrel in every post has been alone defending LoL for over 2 hours now

if your game wasnt so fucking bad you wouldnt have to do this
>>
>>337220080

>what is shaco
>what is annie

stay clueless mongrel dota2 trash.
>>
>>337218654
Please. You know just as well as we all do that denying means killing your own creeps so that your opponent doesn't get gold and as much exp.

It's a fucking game, it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>337219556
>the game has 50% of its abilities as PASSIVE ABILITIES

Not true.

>your shop has 2000000000 items, there is nothing hard or skillful about that, it is just boring and a waste of time to learn all those items

Aha. So... the game with a far larger itemization system which directly corelates to builds is easier than a game with less items?

You are literally retarded. Not in meme sense, but actually, effectively mentally impaired.

>stealth play with brush

And stealth play with dinamic fog of war is simpler than stealth play with static brush?

>requires more mechanix

No it doesn't. No game "requires" mechanics, it either has certain mechanics which can be bad or good, or it doesn't. A more complicated game has more mechanics, which you should understand in order to be profficient at it.

>mongrell

You're 12 already, it's time for you to learn some other insults.
>>
File: 1325801728283.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1325801728283.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>337220121
>>
>>337220093
yeah they removed a lot of shit from dota to differentiate itself, you do know that the people who are responsible for dota are the ones who made league, right?

icefrog was the only one too austist enough to leave and stayed with his sinking ship until LEAGUE became so popular that valve decided to enter the fray
>>
>>337220174
Both literally just click RMB and forget about the clown turrets/the bear. Try harded.
>>
>>337220226
>yeah they removed a lot of shit from dota to differentiate itself, you do know that the people who are responsible for dota are the ones who made league, right?
One guy who made the worst decisions in Dota made League, the other two are working on Dota 2.
>>
File: jinx1-6822.jpg (294 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jinx1-6822.jpg
294 KB, 900x900
>>337206671
It used to be a really fun game to play with friends and then the competitive scene overflowed into every aspect of the game. Now it's just a shitty game of numbers. The waifus can't make up for that
>>
>>337208798
I was diamond before dota2 came out, and then realized what a pile of shit league was. Their character desing is so uninspired it makes me puke.
>>
>>337214894
>Every single new champ has a dash now, except for Illaoi.

This so much. After Jayce came out, every Champ started looking the same
>>
>>337220226
>people who are responsible for dota are the ones who made league
Only one of them, I don't remember his nickname tho.
>>
>>337220394
Mor-"everything is buzzwords"-ello?

This is the kind of guy who uses terms like "burden of knowledge" with regard to game mechanics unironically.
>>
>>337220291
Especially since Riot stopped making good waifus.
>>
>>337220394
Guinsoo, the retard behind the majority of dumb hero balancing in DotA.
>60 second DOOM
>>
>>337220341
Almost every champ has
>Q: damage ability
>W: utility ability
>E: movement ability
It's like pottery
>>
>>337220174
>R + right click
>multi character micro

I dont even play Dota but thats fucking erong.
On Dota you could move like 20 units at the same time and also have active abilities that you can use from them.
You can even use a disconnected Hero or Grand control of your units/Hero to other players.
>>
>>337206671
All f2p games open the floodgates to underagefags
>>
>>337206671

I liked it back in the old days of S1/S2.

I'm not sure what changed exactly, I suppose just a ton of little things here and there but now I just don't have the desire to play anymore. It's not as fun as it used to be, and everyone takes themselves too damn seriously.
>>
>>337220243
the reason league doesn't have multi unit control on the level of meepo and naga etc is because the engine is so shit at its core that the game is incapable of true multi target control, its a known thing about the game, you can call it a major flaw if you want, but most people don't really give a shit.

I play both league and dota 2 with friends, and I can never get into dota 2, and ive been playing it for years off and on, its just not fun to me. to each their own I guess.

though league is def becoming more of a shitshow as the years pass, so I'll probably quit that before long too.
>>
>>337218583
Bigger doesn't mean better. Just like how Dota may have larger potential earnings doesn't equate to a better esports scene.

Too many factors and both games have their positived and negatives.
>>
File: 1460980772152.jpg (226 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
1460980772152.jpg
226 KB, 1024x765
that one guy defending league for so long is pretty silly

both games have their merits, no?
>>
>>337220545
Aren't they making a new client for league?
>>
>>337220174
>summons that cant leave a 800 unit range of your hero or theyre automatically recalled

The definition of dumbing down and casualization, to answer your question
>>
>>337220570
Wasn't it just a new client for all the lobby shit before you get ingame?
>>
File: 1412394098266.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1412394098266.gif
464 KB, 500x338
The only reason why I'm still playing League is because I've put a shit ton of money into it, and also because my friends are still playing it. The whole game went to shit in Season 3.
>>
>>337219679
>A shitty nuke skillshot with a whopping 2 SECOND slow effect.

This is the crux of why I think LoL is just so fucking BORING and unspectacular. It's so scared of scaring away its casual audience that it doens't want to think the average player can take anything more than that. If it's not a slow it's a shitty half-second knock up.
>>
>>337220676
>Season 3
Opinion discarded, it went to shit before Season 2 when they released the jungle rework.
>>
File: 1378988723975.png (17 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1378988723975.png
17 KB, 300x196
>>337220481
>>337220848
>>
>>337220332
lol and what is Dota? generic fantasy shit? kek
>>
>>337220848
I love playing on low level accounts because if you know anything about the game you can easily win like 200 straight games against you newbish shitters

if you stick with the game and actually get good at it, you will be saying the same thing, its actually pretty easy to jungle in league regardless of runes / smite / sustain, but its an experience thing
>>
>>337206671
Its become the WoW of mobas and consequently Riot is becoming the Blizz of mobas (Beyond hiring Greg'lfr was a mistake'Street), remember how much shit 'you think you do but you don't caused? Riot's said that about at least 3 features (sandbox, getting solqueue back and replays) yet Riots still trading on the good will they earned from when they were the small up-and-comers and they did care now they use it like a shield when they do things nobody wants or wont implement features.

Riot's balance philosophy is is also really fucked up; They will never admit they fucked up and revert a change, If a champion is too strong because of an item they nerf the item and the champion so its useless till it gets buffed again 6+ months later. Because they don't want hard counters to exist some champs are just worse versions of other champion. Champions that exist outside of the 'norm' are nerfed to oblivion if they get played a lot (soraka) or left with a 'will never be buffed until rework' sign for years (vlad, WW, yorick).
Because of the esports jerking they wont ever let 'high skill' champs be shit but non crowd pleasers will go years without buffs.

They just do retarded shit sometimes as well like the QQS change; right click carrys who are still mostly weak can buy qss an item that provides 0 dps in its base form to survive zed who cannot be peeled and without it will instakill any adc 100 to 0 from level 11, better make it not work on zed's ult so he will be permabanned or the adc doesn't get to play.
How can you be so pigheaded about something so obvious?
>>
>>337213837
if she walks into 800 range she gets cc-chained, killed and its gg
>>
>>337221204
There is no way they are doing that on purpose, it sounds like plain old pig-headed stupidity to me. Every big company is guilty of that.
>>
>>337220332

AYYYYYYY, this mongrel thinks diamond is hard, diamond is where the game starts. If you are good, get Master like me, if you are great at the game, get challenger. If you are pro, go dominate lcs.

You are a fucking trash tier casual.
>>
>>337220828
>Season 2
Shame on you, the game went on shit the moment they announced the fucking seasons
>>
>>337213837
literally the bronzest post itt
>>
>>337218957
underrated post
>>
>>337221204

>complains riot doesn't want hard counters to exist
>claims zed hard counters marskmen

AYYYYYYY, this is how retarded the anti-LoL mongrel niggers are.

Kill yourself delusional mongrel. Good ADC doesn't get hard countered by anything, because League has this thing called OUTPLAYING.

Side step zed's shuriken, oh wow you survived.
>>
>>337221581
have you ever stopped and read what you're typing?
>>
>>337221581
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>337221581
You've been saying the exact same thing repeatedly for like 4 hours now. You're either a rabid fanboy of the highest calibur, a really shitty troll, or youre legitimately delusional. All 3 options involve extreme stupidity and the least colorful vocabulary ive ever seen

seek help friend
>>
>>337221581
Not even antilol I play multiple times a week bottom of D3.

Also zed being able to 100 to zero any champ with less then 2000 hp is not a 'hard counter' that's bad design which is compounded by zhonyas existing but no ad counterpart.
Also you can't argue the qss change is good for the health of the game, zed's just become the new kassadin and will never see play in ranked until they fix it because it's broken.
Zed has a 77% ban rate this patch and has shot up to the highest ban rate champion which is what everyone said would happen if they changed QSS.
>>
I was a beta tester (although I was never really that good) and stopped playing around the time they added Thresh

What pissed me off is that they kept changing the meta by nerfing, buffing and adding new characters all the time - almost on a whim with almost no forethought.

Once they added trinkets I officially uninstalled, haven't touched it since.
>>
>>337221581
>sidestep one attack from a character who can teleport onto you and one shot you
you sure showed em
>>
>>337206671

the game was good, much deeper up to s2

laning phase mattered, people went for solokill, nobody took tp, ganking meant something, vision meant something, counterjungling meant something, mobility creep didnt exist yet, late game mattered, there was sieging/split pushing, global ult plays, games were very long like over 40 minutes, ect

now pro games are purely map rotations for 20 minutes then a couple team fights where people fuck up so they have to stall out until objectives respawn and go for the risky teamfight outplays
>>
Why the fuck do barracks respawn? Whats the point?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qzmmD_y7C0
>>
>>337222681
>mage
>marksmen

Oh looks like riot has forced some more shitty meme "roles" into the meta since i last played
>>
>>337220332
>I was diamond
>before DotA 2 came out
>before
????
>>
File: Let's keep going.jpg (117 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
Let's keep going.jpg
117 KB, 1058x705
>>337223250
They putted warning to teams that wanted to break the meta and because they want to stuck this stale meta.
Fuck they bocked a team because they used Singed top lane and used him between the T1 and T2 towers and blocking enemy's pushing at early minute
They even forced them to say sorry for the enemy team.
>>
>>337223628
Source
>>
From someone who's put at least a tbousand hours into it:

>balance team is literally retarded and had no idea what they're doing, balance changes routinely break champions and they rarely listen to feedback
>gane runs on spaghetti code which routinely finds new and interesting ways to break
>no replay system after 5 years and no sandbox because it would be "toxic"
>prioritizes banning people who say "ggez" in all chat instead of feeders, leavers and botters
>terrible community

that said, dota is even worse, evident from its community only existing to shitpost in league threads. At least LeL is pleasant to look at
>>
>>337221204
You're right in most aspects but Soraka thoroughly deserved her gutting, healers were a mistske.

And if you're talking about S4 mid Soraka then that was the most bullshit thing to play against and everybody was glad to see it gone
>>
>>337224207
>At least LeL is pleasant to look at

What? It's a fucking mess. They have improved it a lot in the last years, but it is still inconsistent as fuck
>>
>>337208798
a year or two ago it wasn't bad and that was just /v/ being hivemind shits about it. Now it's actually becoming more and more a bad game objectively. The balancing has gone to hell and riot refuses to make changes to things they outright address are problems. Every other new champ has an overloaded kit that makes them a generalist that works for every bad situation, and focused for their LCS flashy plays. More can be said but I digress.

TL;DR: /v/ is always shit to mobos for hivemind reasons. League was fine but is becoming bad.
>>
>>337224207
>At least LeL is pleasant to look at

LoL looks like some annoying 13 year old anim fangirl dropped some acid then drew a perfetcly symetrical map

Seriously everything looks retarded and cartoony, why are the characters bigger than the fucking trees? And every female character is just some boring boob lady

the most popular female is literally a fox girl
>>
Why are adcs with mobility allowed to do so much fucking damage early but me as Jinx can't do dick unless fed?
>>
>>337224878
Because riot decides the meta.
>>337224814
>And every female character is just some boring boob lady
I wish. The last sexualised character they created was years ago, now they just put them in armor because of faggots like you complaining about sexy character.
>>
>>337224814
It looks better than Dota's generic Tolkien rejects and more reskinned demons thsn Dark Souls. League waifus are actually pleasing to my dick and actually distinct from the fucking creeps
>>
>>337224878
Because otherwise she would be OP as fuck, like she was a few patches ago before they nerfed her early levels
>>
>>337224878
Jinx was broken as shit before, you have no right to complain

Jinxfags have no human rights
>>
>>337224963
>Dota's generic Tolkien rejects
What?
>>
>>337225049
Every new character has been broken on release so im not sure what youre trying to prove

its funny how oblivious people are to the obvious bait and switch with op champs on release for years now
>>
>>337221915

AYYYYYY! Zed can't do that unless he hits his double/tripple shuriken, if you can't sidestep that, you are just fucking trash. Get cancer whore, you suck at the game, don't blame the game, blame your inferior mechanix/skills, mongrel.
>>
>>337221971

>he tps on to me, I know where he will spawn, still cant cc/sidestep

mongrel trash, casuals like you can't gitgud.
>>
The game isn't bad, you just got sick of it, we all will. It's definitely got it's flaws. Flavour of the month team comps due to bi-monthly patches, devs don't know how to balance the game (no one fucking does, and at the rate they continue to churn out champions, no one ever will). The game is an inherent grind, and took me 3 years to own all of the champions, though this has been curbed to some degree with their equivalent of CSGO cases.

Is the game BAD? No.
Is the game GREAT? No.
Is the game F2P? Yeah, and people are willing to put up with grindy shit and mediocre gameplay if they don't have to pay money for it.
>>
>>337218654
>>337220186
Lol player are retarded
>>
>>337225530
>why can't you sidestep an automatic hit
>>
>>337223628
I don't remember trought, it was a couple of years ago and it was a small event.
I'm sorry that i can't give source.
>>
>>337206671
Because this is the state of the game:
https://youtu.be/QBpgImZCLAs?t=2732
>>
>>337225781

>skill shot
>automatic hit

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! cute meme! fuck off dota2 faggot, you are clueless.
>>
>>337219714
>15% passive skill
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>337225860
>4 kills in 30 minutes

what the fuck
>>
>>337220121
Why caps lock?mad bro?
>>
>>337225869
Last time I checked his ult automatically hits.
>>
>>337225952
yeah and that's far from the only issue
>4 kills in 30 minutes
>a team wins one teamfight
>takes T1, T2, T3 inhibitor, T4 and throne before enemy team respawns because towers are made of cardboard and there is no buyback
nice game leltards
>>
>>337225353
The thing is she was not as broken on release, only when they began fucking with her, she spent all the previous season among the top three marksmen raping everyone until they toned down her early levels and reduced her attack speed
>>
File: 1440886181652.jpg (13 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440886181652.jpg
13 KB, 640x640
>assfaggot players actually unironically believe their "games" take skill
>>
too much time spent for little gain

when you start a game and go through the laning phase it's so fucking boring. i'd rather just play a fighting game desu
>>
>>337225974

He's mad as hell, cause someone actually disagrees with him outside his assfaggots forums hugbox
>>
File: rg.jpg (174 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
rg.jpg
174 KB, 720x540
>>337206671
One of the biggest things that keep me from playing DotA is because i find DotA more frustrating thanks to creep denying

DotA is the better game objectively, but it is so easy to get shat on if your opponent denies better than you, or if you get counterpicked, is like you know you are going to be so underpowered for the rest of the game is stupid

I've played DotA1 for a long time until the release of the Arc Warden, and i remember even if i got good with the mechanics, i still played a lot of simple champions because i just didn't want to have much trouble with the mechanics, at the end, every game felt more like a chore to play

In League all i have to do is aim my stupid skillshot or use my skills correctly and that's it. I'm glad they took out turn rates and creep denying to make the game easier and more focus on killing your opponent

>>337223628
You gotta have source for that anon

Also anyone has source on that video a DotA developer talks about how LoL invests money in Esports and he mentions it like "a bubble that's going to burst on them"
>>
>>337226024

His ult has a 0.75 sec delay, you know exactly when and where Zed will spawn allowing you to instantly CC him or do a small cross movement comment up to avoid getting hit by his shuriken or timing your own movement to open up distance.

Last time I checked, you just suck at league, you are a low iq trash tier mongrel who lacks the mechanix to do jack shit 1v1, but if you had a brain, you would just stay with your support so he protects you from zed, stay garbage faggot.
>>
>>337226305
>all that ad hominem
Wow, someone is getting defensive of their precious Riot.

So yes, it has 0.75 sec delay. And perfect tracking.
>>
>>337225869
>cant evade targeted skill
Gitgud lulbaby
>>
>>337226262
>more focus on killing your opponent
But that's bullshit, there are way less kills in lel games. It's all about farming all game.
>>
>have to commit yourself fully for 40-60 minutes
>after several "one more games" you've wasted all day and maybe night
>do the same thing over and over waiting for a fun moment
In retrospect, it was pretty dumb. Atleast in other games I can quit whenever I want without amy penalties.
>>
>>337226406

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Razor Shuriken is a SKILL SHOT, this is LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, not DOTA2, you retarded subhuman low IQ casual monogoloid niggeroid eboloid mongrel.
>>
>>337225353
More characters are actually underpowered at release, see Bard, Aurelion, Illaoi, even Lucian was seen as a shitpick until he received massive buffs
>>
>>337226262
>I'm glad they took out turn rates
I understand why people don't like denying but having no turnrates is the no. 1 problem with lol balance
>>
>>337226262
>glad they took out turnrates
But that's the reason every fucking champion they release has a dash attack and why Flash even exists in the first place.
>>
>>337226784
>>337226950
Ok i'm a complete retard, but why exactly is that turn rates are so important?
>>
>start playing lol a couple months ago so I can play a game with my friends
>immediately have my eye on fiddle, grind IP till I can get him
>feed my ass off with him in literally every game but never lose hope
>eventually git gud, enjoying playing with a not-so-popular champ
>patch 6.9 buffs fiddle
>now everybody and their mom play him
Fuck off you tryhards, you never really loved Fiddle
>>
>>337227384
the absence of turn rates in lel makes it so melee carries are useless, since ranged heroes can just kite all day without losing any speed
if you want to kite in doto you need to turn around, shoot, turn around, run, and so on.

The consequence in lol is that you try to play something like Tryn as a carry and what happens is you jump in the melee, maybe land one attack and then people kinda just walk away from you and you accomplish nothing.
>>
>>337227617
Fiddles use to be broken and everyone played him in the earlier seasons before the mobility creep

Don't underestimate the amount of Fiddle fans.
>>
>>337227801
>there used to be a time where having a blink on your ult actually meant something
I blame China for the "everyone has a dash now" meme
>>
>>337227384
Makes you need to commit to fighting or running away. Stop pretending stutterstepping a single unit takes skill.
>>
>>337227657
>People kinda just walk away from you
>Tryn has a skill specially designed to slow people who are facing away from him
>One of his core items is an item that also slows down people
>One of his core items is also some pair of shoes that increase mobility unlike carries which have shoes on their core that increase either cd/attack speed
>He also has a gap closer
Nigger the fuck? Unless you are being kited by ashe with a headstart and you wasted away all your skills or you have to plow to the backline going in first (which is retarded for a tryn to do) eating CC you are at a fucking advantage distance wise with him
>>
>>337227953
That's why I love fiddle, it's just so funny ambushing shits like Zed, Kata, etc

>ult out of nowhere
>lol 2.25 sec fear
>lol 1.25 sec silence
>lol you're dead
It's hilarious watching them walk around unable to do anything and when the little red chat log appears in the bottom left of the screen you JUST KNOW they're salty af
>>
>>337227992
>just wait for people to blow their CCs lmao
everyone and their grandmas have slows and aoe slows
slowing people as tryn doesn't mean shit
>>
>>337228302
First, you're not supposed to teamfight as tryn unless you HAVE to
Second, you HAVE to wait until everyone that can wreck you spends their CC

It's like going in first as kat/yi, but unlike kat he can't burst down on a single go, his main role is either split push and be a pain in the ass or clean up the trash, I used him a lot during season 4
>>
>>337228523
>this hero works as a carry as long as you don't play him as a carry
you know what a carry is don't you faggot?
Meanwhile with a proper ranged carry you would have been dealing damage the whole time.
>>
>>337226531
Your 12years old is showing redditor :^)
>>
>>337225425
You have to be 18 to post on this site
>>
>>337228806
let me put this in ways that a dotard would understand

Wraith King is known for being a carry, but in reality he sucks at killing people by himself, he's actually awful at it even with a decent amount of farm. He exists because of his utility, which he has shittons of. Much like wraith king's ulti, the fact that he has it is enough to fuck with the enemy team just because they know it takes a lot of effort to actually kill him. Tryn has virtually the same thing. He CAN kill people, but not nearly as well as a proper carry can take someone out in mere seconds
>>
>>337229095
>he's actually awful at it even with a decent amount of farm.

WK is actually kind of scary as a carry right now, senpai
>>
>>337220208
I think your are spot on but how is fog of war dynamic in dota unless you mean night/day and cutting down the odd tree, it's not super fluid it just changes a bit every now and then unless i'm missing something new? (not been able to play in like 6 months)
>>
>>683751753
>>683751753
>>683751753
>>
>>337229095
the amount of effort it takes to kill Tryn isn't comparable
Wraith King works because when you get into people's face they can't start instantly running backwards.

Why are we even discussing this, you literally said Tryn isn't supposed to fight. You're agreeing with me.
Doto has plenty of melee carries who actually work as carries and not as "that weird hero that can kinda win but only if their team already makes enough space to basically win a fight 4v5"
>>
MOBAs in general are starting to lose some of the spotlight they had some time ago

I never played a game that made me think i wasted my time like those MOBAs, by the time i was done playing them i realised how much time i was wasting per match when i looked up the clock and realised 2 hours had passed

And not even then, even if you can quit the games you still feel like you are going to be nailed to the ground with Dotards or Assfaggots because of suspensions and bans

At least in other games you can play two rounds of something and then quit if you want to

One last thing, does anyone has a link to that interview with that DotA developer saying how Riot dumps money onto Esports and that they are riding themselves to the ground?
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.