[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most overlooked game in the series contains a massive plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>most overlooked game in the series contains a massive plot point

What were they thinking?
>>
what's the massive plot point?
>>
>>337201452

Samus is trans
>>
>>337201452
Samus causes the extinction of the Metroid species.
>>
>>337201452
Metroid evolutions, duh.

They're Pokemon.
>>
This was my first metroid and i loved every second of it.
>>
>>337201674
Same. Also Fusion is trash. I'm really fucking tired of everyone sucking its dick. Zero Mission blew it out of the fucking water. Fusion was linear trash with zero challenge.
>>
>>337201403
Just play the remake:

http://metroid2remake.blogspot.mx/p/project-am2r-demo-1.html
>>
>>337201783
>Fusion was linear trash with zero challenge.

I'll concede to the linearity, but Fusion is sure as fuck more likely to kill you than Zero Mission unless you're gimping yourself and doing a <15% Hard Mode run or something.
>>
>>337201783

Why so hostile, friend?
>>
>>337201674
I love the first two Metroids and none of the ones made after. A lot of the mystery, the sense of being lost and alone, it was all gone.
>>
>>337202083
The only remotely difficult sections are the bosses because they all purposefully gimp your mobility. Zero Mission and Super have bosses that are all based around your mobility and using it well. Fusion does the exact opposite. They feel your hi-jump boots with concrete and go "I bet this is really hard, huh?"
>>
File: 1436501771462.jpg (13 KB, 200x278) Image search: [Google]
1436501771462.jpg
13 KB, 200x278
>>337202326

>Super Metroid
>Bad
>>
>>337201783
>linear trash with zero challenge
you're thinking of Zero Mission, cocksucker
>>
>>337202083
Kek, I did that for a hard run once, in under 2 hours as well
>>
>>337202392
Never said it was bad. Just not as compelling to me.
>>
>>337201403
It's fine because Metroid barely had story back then and could be easily retold with a screen or two at the beginning of Super Metroid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.