[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games you will never finish because of the broken save system.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: twilight princess.jpg (2 MB, 3238x2141) Image search: [Google]
twilight princess.jpg
2 MB, 3238x2141
ITT: games you will never finish because of the broken save system.
>>
>he's obligated to save in the same exact glitched spot each time
>>
Was the Gamecube version's save fucked? I played the Wii version and don't remember saving being an issue
>>
I beat that game twice, and I don't remember any major issue with saving.
>>
>>337200794
It takes like 2 days to complete TP, its not that hard,
>>
>>337200794
You're talking about the thing where if you accidentally save while that one archeological nerd was finding the cannon he wouldn't go away right? And you needed him to go away to warp it?
Happened to my older sister and she flipped shit.
>>
>>337201525
isnt there a way to move out of bounds?
>>
>>337201525
Why would you ever need to save there specifically?
>>
That was only in the Wii version I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>337201867
She needed to turn it off and do something. I should also mention that it only triggers when you turn it off.

>>337201652
We didn't know and I didn't want to help her. Quite frankly she was a bitch who made me play through the beginning of the game like 4 times because she thought that I was copying her save files pre-glitch and couldn't comprehend me being better and faster than her.
>>
Chronicles of the Sword in Soulcalibur III.
>>
werked for me ;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.