[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this fight supposed to be so easy? He literally does two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Gaping_dragon_close_up.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gaping_dragon_close_up.jpg
321 KB, 1920x1080
Was this fight supposed to be so easy? He literally does two super telegraphed moves
>>
>>337200552
Starving blind beast is super easy. Lol wtf?!
>>
>>337200552
Its the end of the "tutorial",after that the real game starts
>>
>>337200552
Difficulty is subjective.
>>
if the channeler(s?) aren't defeated yet that fight can become quite the spicy pickle.

and since he's so early in the game i'd say it's a fair balance: visually intimidating but with a relatively simple pattern. like the asylum or taurus demon.
>>
>>337200552
GD>Seath
At least the gd was a 'long' battle
>>
>>337200552
yes
Gaping is just a big pile of health.
only his tail swipe is even close to dangerous
>>
It's too easy to loop him.

>run away
>wait for him to charge you
>attack his thighs
>run away again
>>
Every boss in ds1 was easy once you learn the game good enough.
>>
>>337200552
And for the record theres not even one Hard boss before anor londo
>>
>>337201574
Currently i'm doing a new game plus run and i don't know man! fucking Stray Demon always kicks my ass, and firesage demon too. I have no idea why but those two just always beat my ass.
>>
>>337201574
Quelaag still my favorite behind O&S 4 kings third
>>
>>337201765
Totally forgot about stray demon. He's actually a tough one, my mistake.
>>
>>337201765

stray demon and capra demon. any cunt that doesnt give me at least a second to get my thoughts together
>>
>>337202014
Queelag is very easy once you learn her moves set. Also she's slow as fuck. O&S fuck me. The four kings double fuck me. That 2 bosses are pretty hard
>>
>>337202234
Capra demon is hard for the space the fucking dogs and the level you are when you have to fight him. You'll see him later and trust me, is not that hard, actually not more complicated than a dark knight.
>>
>>337201765
I've always felt Quelaag had double the health she should. Four Kings can go fuck themselves, too. They're just not fun to fight.
>>
>>337200552
This boss and the gargoyles gave me the most trouble. Pretty cool though
>>
>>337202234
Capra has always been a crapshoot for me on whether or not I can kill the dogs before Capra kills me. Often I get body blocked by those god damn dogs so I can't get up the stairs to kill them. I've never really figured out his pattern (the dogs) but Capra has literally never killed me if I get the dogs killed. I would have loved to know the thought process behind putting those two goddam dogs in there.
>>
He seemed very impressive when he rose from the deep, but I killed him on the first try just hacking away at his side. Got hit by tail swipe or some attack once.
>>
>People defending Gaping Dragon
It's okay when Dark Souls 1 does it.
>>
>>337200552

I got surprised once because while his attacks are slow they can do a ton of damage. But yeah, he's pretty easy.

I only died once to Ornstein and Smough too, from buffed up Smough's electic booty. Did the fight a second time and let Ornstein live instead, his hitboxes as a giant are fucking laughable so I had a much easier time. Maybe I had an easy time because I had done some side areas beforehand, but mostly I just made sure to keep them both in my sights, and played very conservatively.
>>
He's just a biggie, a big fucker

Not every fight has to be you against the fallen king of martial prowess

Gaping Dragon, Curse Rotted Greatwood, Wolnir, Caeseless Discharge, the unorthodox bosses have their place
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.