[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that almost every time Healers are such beta faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 20
File: 124124123121.jpg (61 KB, 630x724) Image search: [Google]
124124123121.jpg
61 KB, 630x724
Why is it that almost every time Healers are such beta faggots that either ERP or or get all passive aggressive when they don't get praised constantly? It's fucking annoying to deal with these fags as a tank because they constantly heal you instead of helping the whole team.
>>
Good question, anon. I think it's just that the class appeals to submissive fags. I play a healer but I make sure to heal the whole party because I like winning at vidya.
>>
>>337197895
I honestly feed bad for healers that just play their role and don't act like annoying fags since they have to be associated with those ERP fucks.
>>
>>337198053
Well, to be fair I'm one of those healslut fags. But I keep it in threads rather than shitting up the actual game. I'd rather focus on the game than fap while the party goes down in flames.
although I often wear a buttplug while healing.
>>
File: 27506917.jpg (184 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
27506917.jpg
184 KB, 800x640
>>337197789
Fuck healers and fuck tanks!
Fist fighting monks keeping it REELZ FO SHO!
>>
>raid wipes
>healer says something passive aggressive

nigga shut the FUCK up
you just click one fucking spell while sitting in the back
there's no dedicated rotation
it's literally filling up health bars
at least dps classes need to know what spells to push at what time
healers just fucking spam heal spells whenever there are low bars
>>
i realise that when shit goes south the healers are always the first to be blamed
>>
>>337199471
Monks were better healers anyway. No cost to replenish hp and mp? Yes please.
>>
>>337197789
praise is the only thing that makes the job worthwhile
dps get to look cool with flashy dual wielding edgelord skills
tanks get to wear sweet armor and look buff n shit while being literally the center of attention

healers just kinda sit off to the side for the most part and nobody notices them unless they start fucking up

sure it would be nice for a thanks at the end of a dungeon but if they get pissy about it then they are just faggots and deserve to be treated as such
>>
File: 1461007078659.png (414 KB, 550x355) Image search: [Google]
1461007078659.png
414 KB, 550x355
>>337199641
Oh that's a good one.
DPS never change.
>>
File: white mage1.jpg (488 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
white mage1.jpg
488 KB, 797x1200
>>337197789
They just want you to notice them. Stop being such a bully.
>>
>>337199954
>>337200136
Shut the fuck up you healing faggots.
>>
Tfw in ffxi singlehandedly rdm multi task healing, buffing, paying attention to buff expiration cycles, debuffing mobs and removing negative status effects all while keeping up a respectable exp party pace and MP pool. I liked how busy and important it felt.
>>
>>337200219
no. fuck you
>>
>>337199641
Holy shit DPSs are so clueless
>>
>>337200308
I'll punch your butthole.
>>
>>337199641
Healers have the hardest rotations to figure out on a per-fight basis since you're relying on both your healer partner(s) and tank(s) to determine what your rotation will look like in terms of squeezing efficiency.
>>
>>337200010

DPS is a cut-throat business.
Tanking and healing are less competitive.
Healers are always in demand, hence why healing has become dumbed down to a point of pressing either big heal single target or aoe heal and spamming hots.

>>337200459
aka choosing between big heal or aoe heal
fucking hard bro, fucking insane
literally the dark souls of dark souls
>>
>>337200408
With your tongue?

>>337200136
Healers are meant to be bullied with fat cocks with swollen, pent-up balls and big, strong hands around their neck

>>337200320
This
>>
>>337200532
No, with my dick.
>>
looks like healing threads really are unsalvageable
see you fags in hell
>>
Healers are passive aggressive because they lack control on how successful the group is while bearing the responsibility. You can be the best healer but if your fps sucks and constantly eat damage and your tank cannot handle agri you are fucked. Dps grow tired of the tank getting healed but if they die everyone dies most of the time. Everyone else can just focus on themselves where as the healer is stuck dealing with everyone else's problems on top of generally being the main target. So resentment builds but the healer still needs the team do they become passive aggressive beta bitches. Some people get off on it and now your stuck with being treated like a heal slut by the rest of the team since some actually like getting treated that way. This is why I almost always end up becoming range dps/ support instead of a healer.
>>
>>337200814
I think you hit the nail on the head about the passive-aggression. Healers have no control over what dies when or the pace of the raid, so you're dependent on the rest of the party to keep it moving.

I don't think it ties back to being a healslut that easily, though. That probably just comes from healing being a submissive class; it's literally made to serve the rest of the party and keep them from dying. Subservience>submission>helasluttery. The cocklust just comes from /v/ being gay as fuck
>>
In my experience there are three kinds of healers. Arrogant shitheads that bitch passive-aggressively, regular Joe healer that just enjoys the gameplay, and submissive fag/girls that are naturally in that role. The worst by far are the first. The second are your best bet for a cool bro, and the third is what I am.
>>
>>337201132
>The cocklust just comes from /v/ being gay as fuck
No kidding, Every MMO thread or game that has a healer class are full of healsluts with fetishes for my class.
>>
>>337201132
>Healers have no control over what dies when or the pace of the raid, so you're dependent on the rest of the party to keep it moving.
FFXIV used to demand a fuckload from its healers last raid tier to make ends meet with dps checks.
>>
>>337201132
I straight up had some asshats try to push heal slut status on me and them saying thier last healer played into it several times. Meanwhile I am just there for a lower queue and I prefer playing support. I will take being a support buffer over a straight up healer any day.
>>
>>337201391
I think that I'd have to agree with you. Looking back on the years I've played, the healers personality tended to fit into one of those 3 categories.
>>
>>337201560
Yeah, I'm not sure why /v/ is full of a bunch of faggot. I say this as I'm typing while wearing panties and girl's sweatpants kek. Probably has something to do with 4chan being full of socially autistic people.

>>337201391
Sounds about right. I'm numbers 1 and 3 depending on if you're talking about in-game or out. In-game I just wanna win so when team is being retarded, I'll get salty and bitch at them. But then we come to these threads and the healslutting begins.

>>337201684
They sound like asshats
>>
>Role healer for the first time in my life
>Some dude thanks me

honestly what the fuck

I didn't thank him for doing damage aka his fucking job

why would he thank me for doing mine
>>
>>337201687
Yup. Shit, my raid team used to consist of a trifecta of healers, one of each role. The shithead eventually killed that guild, too.
>>
>>337201825
>I say this as I'm typing while wearing panties and girl's sweatpants kek.
Do you at least have a good ass?
>>
>>337201560
>You wear a killer leather jacket and head to the bar from biking or some shit. Turns out everyone there are also wearing leather jackets, but they're all flaming homosexuals
for some reason i felt like thats what it must feel like walking into every mmo
>>
>>337201825
It sounds like you're just a number 3 that hasn't quite been put in his place.
>>
Making Final Fantasy a lolmmo was a mistake Square Enix will never apologize for. Should just play Record Keeper instead.
>>
>>337201391
I'm the regular Joe who manages to avoid being passive aggressive through the use of alts. Then I get tired of subpar healers and switch back. I can't break the cycle but it keeps me sane.
>>
>>337201967
If you were in whatever thread yesterday, you'd know. A couple anons said that I do.

>>337201840
Tbqh I thank my healers when they heal me because it's not a role that a lot of people wanna play. It's a weird double standard, though. I wouldn't thank DPS for killing shit because without it, nothing happens and everyone seems to wanna play dps anyways

>>337202046
Kek. Maybe, anon. But the whole "masculine lemme be a super macho dom" thing is fucking dumb and cringey.
>>
File: 1462143844761.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462143844761.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>Healslut thread.
>>
>>337200814
> no control over the pace of the raid

Literally the whole raid is paced around the healers mana reserves.
Unless your teammates are rushing and then wonder why their healer with no MP left isn't healing them.
>>
I want a healer to dom me.
>>
>>337197789
>tfw dating a healer
>tfw nor having to be homoerotically healed by some dudebro

Step it up, senpai!
>>
>>337202210
I couldn't agree more about the machismo bullshit. I don't want some dork to dirty talk dominate me, I want someone who is actually competent and confidant to literally put me in my place, keep me in line and performing. And I want head pats. ;_;
>>
What are some single player games where I can be a healslut?
>>
>>337202210
Oh yeah, you're that faggot with killer hips.
>>
>>337202267
>tfw sub healslut being both bossed around my my raid leader AND my older, experienced class leader.
Living the fucking dream.
>>
>>337202267
Role reversal is a good fetish, anon.

>>337202242
My point is that they have no direct control over the progress made in the raid. DPS and tanks kill the mobs and move forward. Healers heal and without them the raid would fail, yes, but they're not directly killing mobs and I think that's the big point to be made.

>>337202240
I think OP secretly knew it was going to turn into a healslut thread. Just like all the Mercy threads that I make that turn into borderline erp.

>>337202556
Thanks, anon. That made me blush.

>>337202526
Nice. Head pats are top tier. Macho dirty talk is so fucking terrible. I've never seen it done in a way that turns me on. It just comes off as fake confidence and that's just laughable.
>>
>>337202531
Any class based RPG.
>>
I want to try the healslut lifestyle, what games haven't bought into the "holy trinity is pariah" meme and still have healing classes?
>>
>>337197789
>they constantly heal you instead of helping the whole team

how does it feel being a garbage tank?
>>
>>337202657
I legitimately don't know how you people do this stuff while in game. It just makes me feel uncomfortable and unfocused. Maybe I should try it in league since that game's support is braindead for half the game. Good on ya for being a good slut, though. You're better than I am.
>>
Name me one good game where you get separate Damage, Heal/Support, and Tank roles.

I wanna be a healer in something comfy, now.
>>
>>337202660
>That made me blush
Of course it would you fag, have a nice night you homo.
>>
>>337202660
The bullshit dirty talk happens so much in these threads.
>down on your knees little slut oh yeah suck my cock
Sounds like some dogshit 50 shades work. You know what I want to hear?
>Stay focused, listen to me, and we're going to down it. If you're a good boy, I've got something for you.
doshio~
>>
>>337202907
Define what a good game is to you.
>>
>>337202707
FFXIV, as race choose a catslut obviously
>>
>>337202752
I'm talking about pocket medics that heal you barely took any damage instead of helping the other members of the team that need help.
>>
>>337202779
Well they aren't being outright sexual or anything weird. I'm just, sort of considered guild property? They basically own me. And my class leader such such a hot, gruff fucking voice. He's a cop, and that gets me even hotter.
>>
>>337202963
Thanks, you faggot. I hope you sleep well after fapping to my pics, you homofag

>>337203025
Yeah I try to keep dialogue out of it because it can go badly really easily. Plus I imagine not much conversation happens during sex. I just stick to describing scenarios and people seem to REALLY like it. That last part sounds pretty good, though. It's the difference between actually knowing what you're doing/caring about the other person's enjoyment versus just wanting to bust a nut.

>>337203180
Sounds nice. I'd love to be someone's property tbqh. Good that you're having fun.
>>
>>337197789
Because idiots pick healers expecting to be validated for it.
I say this as a healer main to all these fucks playing healers, just do your fucking job and stop acting superior for it or pretending to be a pretty little girl/fucktoy.
>>
File: 1401036424102.jpg (495 KB, 1176x1000) Image search: [Google]
1401036424102.jpg
495 KB, 1176x1000
>>337201840
Even though it's expected of the healer, people appreciate when nice things are done to them. Being brought back from near-death is a good feeling, and even though the DPS pulling insane numbers is making a greater contribution to the raid, it isn't felt in the same way.

It should be pretty fucking obvious why the class dedicated to keeping the rest of the party alive gets more thanks unless you're on the spectrum
>>
>>337203379
CAN I FUCK YOUR BOYHOLE
>>
>>337203252
You bet I will, those were some good pictures.
>>
>>337203379
MUH DICK
>>
>>337203032
A game that exists and let's me specialize in a duty that is important to my party's success. Specifically, one such game of good quality.
>>
>>337203650
Playing an Elf. Disgusting, evil creatures.
>>
>>337197789
>Female tranny tank
>Main healer is one of my closest friends in the game
>We end up meeting up since we lived about 2 hours away
>Meet her boyfriend, he's very sweet, and we play around a bit
>End up drinking plenty and having a threesome on the second night

It was pretty ok I guess. Didn't expect to be tying the guy down and fucking him with a vibrator.
>>
>>337203650
Playing the midget race healer
>>
>>337203252
It's nice. I mean, I don't get to pick how I spend my time when I'm online anymore. I get drafted into service most of the time, for dungeon runs or old raids, battlegrounds and sometime arenas. Arenas make me an anxious mess and I hate doing them! Getting gently admonished by one of them on voice when we lose is simultaneously the most embarrassing and erotic experience I ever had.
>>
>>337201840
Because all the crying has made people think that healing is some dumbshit thankless job that people are easily scared off from.

>>337203379
People like this need to be shot.
>>
>>337203804
>/pol/ getting triggered
>>
File: 1462092625767.png (174 KB, 345x498) Image search: [Google]
1462092625767.png
174 KB, 345x498
>be a tranny
>play a tank
whats wrong with me
??????
>>
File: 1450143335234.png (167 KB, 528x304) Image search: [Google]
1450143335234.png
167 KB, 528x304
>>337203379
Is there more
>>
>>337203103
Are there any less intense options? I've never liked the number grind of high level wow-clone gameplay
>>
>>337203650
elf

healers are an unfortunate mechanical necessity so someone out there will have to do it whether they like it or not

elves have no reason to exist other than faggotry
>>
Yeaterday i played tf2 with my friend, our tream was really slow and wasn't able to destroy turrets and get documments so i changed to medic and support my friend which changed to heavy and in 4 minutes we just carried the game
>>
>>337203715
Sounds fun, anon. I'd love to be tied down and fucked with a vibe, so that's really hot. Also drinking + sex is basically my favorite kink. I get so fucking horny when I'm drunk

>>337203775
That sounds really hot. I'm really into being talked down to and insulted/degraded when it's in a sexual context. Good shit.
>>
File: 12-benefits-of-reaching-orgasm.jpg (86 KB, 1280x901) Image search: [Google]
12-benefits-of-reaching-orgasm.jpg
86 KB, 1280x901
What does being healed feel like?
>>
>>337203841
What's wrong with playing the best role?

>Charging into battle and being the only one actually fighting the boss head-on and managing all of his mechanics

You get to be the hero, it's great.

>>337204038
You and I both. Give me enough alcohol and I'll be all over the nearest person. It can be a mess.

If you're cute and local I can probably see about making that fantasy a reality.
>>
>>337204120

like getting bbc in your boypwssy
>>
>>337204189
Yeah, I made the mistake of doing that this semester kek. Slept with a friend of mine (I mean I literally slept in the same bed with him, not had sex) and spooned with him. Was pretty nice but I was basically rubbing my ass against him trying to get him to pin me down and fuck me until he passed out and I gave up. Regretted that in the morning.

somehow I doubt you're local. I live in the Southern US, middle of nowhere lel
>>
>>337204330
Give me a state or county, anon, I might be closer than you think.
>>
>>337202660
Does that mean that bards/buffers/debuffers don't have any control over the pace either?
How about tanks? Do they not have any control over the progress of the raid either?

I believe you see my point. Just because you're not a danage dealer doesn't mean you have less of an impact on the raid. In fact in some games it's the exact opposite.
Also
> faggot with killer hips
did I miss something great?
>>
>>337204038
I didn't even have the fetish before. I used to just be into serving people and physical pain, and somehow somewhere I turned into mental masochist. Feeling genuinely ashamed straight up turns me on now. And I can't even talk, I just have to listen as they go over my performance in that annoyed-but-patient tone, and mutter the occasional okay, yeah, sorry. Fuck. I need to log in.
>>
>>337204516
You're such a worthless little slut. Why do we even keep you around? You're probably too busy jerking yourself off to heal us probably.
>>
>>337204442
I'm in Northeast Arkansas desu familamadingdong

>>337204476
Trust me, I'm not saying healers aren't important to the raid or don't have an impact. You're glossing over the main point I've made twice already.

Maybe you missed something great. It was just a couple pics on imgur so if you're into crossdressing fags, then I guess you missed out. Sorry, yo.

>>337204516
Damn, anon. I'm currently exploring the whole masochism thing and really fucking enjoying it. Maybe that's my next step down the rabbit hole. I'll enjoy fantasizing about being spanked, slapped, and squeezed for the time being.
>>
>>337204659
Hey, asshole. You know it's rude to post people's pics without their permission, right?

I don't really mind; I'm actually kinda flattered that you had it saved. But you really shouldn't do that in the future. You faggot.
>>
>>337204664
Anon...
I hate my body. Instant reaction, butterflies in my stomach and twitching cock. Don't do this to me, I've got to do some dungeons with a friend soon.
>>
>>337204734
Eh, you're a good few hours away. Probably more than you'd care to travel just for a fling. I live in panhandle Florida, probably moving to TX later
>>
well if anyone needs me to erp as a healslut for them, my kik is kite093.

seems a lot of anons need to destress with me.
>>
>>337197789
Why is it that almost time the Tank runs way ahead without properly establishing threat and complains that everyone else can't keep up? You know clearing dungeons fast doesn't mean just running to the end, you're actually supposed to hold threat.

1% of tanks are actually good and can clear an instance quickly. 99% of tanks just think they're good because they run ahead and blame the party when everyone dies.
>>
>>337204858
Fine, you flaming cocksmoker. I won't post your pictures without your okay.

I guess I'll just have to keep and jerk off to them myself.
>>
Is there any mmo that I can just run dungeons in with random people and have it be not completely trivial like how WoW is now? Aion? Tera? Something else? I've never really been into raiding i just like small group stuff
>>
>>337204867
Awwww, did the little slut like being called out on his behavior? It's not like you can heal worth shit anyway, you might as well just learn to suck cock. You're probably terrible at that too, if your in-game performance is any indication.

You're welcome.
>>
>>337204734
Getting spanked got me into this mess and it is still my biggest fetish. I think it led to general submissiveness and shame, then being into the anxiety and fear and shame itself. It is a long road. I wish I could get a spanking from my class leader. ;_;
>>
Is anyone still in need of healing service? There's a willing White Mage right here! [email protected]
>>
>>337205027
nah, feel free. If I wander into a thread on /v/ and I find people posting my pics, that would be a huge confidence boost desu. I appreciate that you like them enough to have them saved.

>>337204961 Someday I'll get away from this hellhole. Or sign up for OKCupid and find a bf/gf to get piss-drunk and fuck with.

>>337205128
I spanked myself with a hairbrush until I literally couldn't take any more and that made me wanna try more pain. It feels so fucking good. Bruises are so goddamn hot to me.

>>337205106
LEWD, ANON

Fuck the mods for banning me on my wifi and making me post on mobile. Spoiler tags are hard on my phone.
>>
>>337205106
Thank you, sir. I am a shameless slut, I know. But I really do try my hardest to heal well! And suck cock well too.
>>
File: tumblr_maxy7efV6L1qhxw1o.png (65 KB, 294x316) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maxy7efV6L1qhxw1o.png
65 KB, 294x316
>>337203379

looks kinda worried/ashamed almost like they didn't want to do/show it

attention deprived attention whore seeking weak-minded people with low or standards to lust after him/her/it, nothing new
>>
>>337197789

>let me just make two threads about the exact same thing because I literally can not bitch hard enough in just one thread
>>337198031
>>
>>337205252
You're the trappy-looking one with the nice hips and you live there? Huh. Might be worth an excursion then.

I absolutely LOVE spanking. Spanking others, not being spanked. There's nothing more satisfying than the loud "CLAP' of my hand against a round ass. Biting and hard scratching are fun too, speaking from experience. You're sure you want to stay in Arkansas? I think you'd have a lot of fun down here in Florida...
>>
>>337197789
Bitch, you're just stereotyping. The only time I ever get aggressive as a healer is when people don't bother dodging heavy hitting attacks and then call me a bad healer because they got quickly two shot by said attacks. Which most of the time are Black Mages who are appearantley so damn focused on their rotations that they CANT MOVE OUT OF A LARGE GLOWING CIRCLE and then have the audacity to bitch about the healer sucking. All of you Black Mage shitters should fucking kill yourselves.
>>
File: 1459018498060.png (1 MB, 1488x1400) Image search: [Google]
1459018498060.png
1 MB, 1488x1400
>Can no longer tank without passive aggressiveness or healsluts distracting the party the whole dungeon/instance

When will the quiet ones come back.
>>
>>337205604
intended for
>>337205404

>>337205457
Actually a ma'am I'm the trans tank
>>
>DID ZE FRAULEIN HAVE ZE MITTELSCHMERZ
>>
>>337205404
I still spank myself sometimes, but you can't push yourself past that limit I crave. I need someone to punish me to tears. That fear and shame is so good. I hope you can find someone to do it for you.
>>
>>337204659
Please tell me there's more.
>>
>>337197789
The healers I know are pretty bossy and mean.
>>
>>337205692
Oh, well thank you ma'am. and thank you God for making this healslut bisexual.
>>
>>337205463

or no standards* fugk i'm tired
>>
>>337199641
Until you heal Fire Fighter or heroic Ice Crown when they were current content, shut the fuck up, DPS pig; you'll never know how stressful and demanding healing is (was).
>>
>>337197789
>constantly heal you instead of helping the whole team.

If you could hold threat properly they wouldn't need to heal anyone else.

I'm sorry that spamming your high threat abilities is too difficult for you. Maybe try a DPS class instead.
>>
>>337205748
Oh god, yes. I have to stop myself because I just can't continue to hurt myself. I wanna be pushed past that until I break down crying, honestly. There would be a safe word in place but I can't imagine I would use it. I would just start crying and try to squeak it out over the sobs. Unf.

>>337205604
Oh man, biting is the best. I'd love to have my neck (and the rest of my body) bitten hard. Not as much into scratching. That was my sister's main way to attack when we would fight as kids kek. Soft scratching is so sensual, though. I love it.

I wish I could go anywhere in the US but I'm stuck up here finishing my degree. as much as I'd like to have a qt trans girl dom the fuck out of me.

>>337205876
There was one other with a timestamp. Idk if the other anon is gonna post it, though. I don't have it saved currently.
>>
>>337205884
I bet you'd still suck it, wouldn't you? It's your job, anyway, I'm the tank. When I say "get on your knees and do your job", you'd better fucking do it, or kiss your position in the guild goodbye.
>>
HALLO GUYS
MEDIC THREAD?
>>
>>337199641
>dps
>take 10 minutes to memorize in which order to press the buttons and you're good to go
>healers
>have to adapt according to the situation and constantly compensate for other people's fuckups
sure is hard pressing 1 2 3 over and over again, cuck.
>>
>>337206034
I've had a girl rake her claws down my back during the heat of the moment and it honestly felt better than actually being inside her. Its fucking insane. There were so many marks left the next day.

You could always just visit for a few days, you know.
>>
>>337197789
Because all tanks see is boss dick.
All dps see is their own dicks.
Healers are the only ones watching your asses, so we know what's going up them that shouldn't be, and it makes us mad when you assume it's our dick and it ain't.
>>
>>337206118
JA, MEIN FUHRER. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HEALING IN VIDEO GAMES. VIDEO GAMES ARE THE CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION JAWHOL SIEG HEIL

>>337206189
Yeah, I suppose that's the kind of scratching I'm into. I hear lots of guys like having their back scratched but I've never had it done to me, personally.

we could exchange emails or something. I wouldn't be totally oppposed to visiting, tbqh. Not like I've got anything better to do.
>>
Healing seems to attract the most annoying players in the game. Every once in a while you find an actually good one who is a bro, but most of them only pick healer because they like to feel needed even though they don't have the skill to do well as DPS.

It attracts baddies who just want a free ride to the high end content.
>>
>>337206034
Oh shit, you and me are soul-brothers. It's that total loss of control. Ive never even had a safeword, just someone I trusted. When you reach that point, and you beg, really beg, for it to stop, with everything inside you, your ass on fire and your whole body lit up with sensation, and it just goes on. It gets worse. Nnf. I'm getting myself going now. Why did you have to be a spanko?
>>
>Be male healer
>Easily find a big guild for raiding and other end game content
>For a while everything is great. They praise me lots and even gift some loot I need because I don't have much time to grind
>After a while, they begun teasing me more and more
>They are still kind, but they begin implying I should be more grateful to them
>For some reason I agree
>I am forced to be the "personal healer" to each of the older officer once a day
>After a while they make me turn my character into a girl
>I am now the official guild slut
W-why.... how could this happen...
>>
>>337206340
JAWOHL
POST MORE MEDIC
>>
>>337206396
Oh Jesus, anon. This is getting me really fucking hot. Having someone I trust that much is my biggest desire. That's a really good fantasy. I've never been pushed past that point of pain, sadly.

>>337206428
That's how it goes, anon. It was destiny.
>>
>>337206340
[email protected]. Shoot me an email and maybe we can get to know each other a bit better.
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (35 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
35 KB, 480x320
I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE FILLED WITH IMAGES OF MEDIC
>>
>>337206074
Great, now I'm turned on while I'm at work.
Still, thanks anon, I'll put these pictures to good use.
>>
>>337206648
Sent! Thanks!

>>337206869
GLORIOUS MEDIC

>>337206958
Thanks, anon. That's really flattering. Have fun, you raging homo.
>>
>>337206592
I don't want to scare you away from it, but I would equate that feeling to Hell. I um, was raised catholic, and I used to think about it a lot when I was younger. You just, lose yourself, but it isn't like an acid trip ego death where your the fucking universe or whatever, it's like your just...suffering. You ARE pain and fear and total submissive guilty shame. I feel like I sound really bad, but it's such a turn on to me!
>>
>>337206428
>W-why.... how could this happen...
Easy. It didn't.
>>
>>337206074
I recognize that.
DO NOT TRUST THIS FAGGOT.
>>
>>337207121
Why not? I'm looking forward to spanking him
>>
>>337207062
Honestly, that's kinda how I imagine it. The pain and fear are what I'm looking for, honestly.

>>337207121
If you recognize it, then who are you? I could use a good laugh finding out someone I know/knew saw my pics on a random thread on /v/ lmao
>>
>>337207121
>Trusting any kind of faggot.
That's all on you.
>>
>>337207206
I hope you don't care about losing money. Most likely you will be on hold until you give up.
>>
File: necromancer.png (176 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
necromancer.png
176 KB, 499x294
>healer
fuck that shit, gimme MMO with necromancer that can make massive undead army, not just one or two skeletons
>>
>>337207258
>trusting anyone on the internet
But seriously I wanna know who that was. Either one of my ex-bfs or someone I know IRL. If it was the ex-bf I'm thinking of, then I'm in for a hearty laugh
>>
>>337206186

BIG HEAL
or
AoE HEAL

dear god you have so many existential choices to make?

do you fucking sit in a french coffee shop and think about this shit, sartre?
>>
>>337207207
We really are soul brothers, hahaha. Spanking is so fucking good for creating those feelings. You can build anticipation and anxiety about it so well. There is such an ingrained natural response to it, guilt and shame. Especially if they were spanked as a kid. Knowing that when you get to their house, your going to have your pants and panties pulled down, and your going to have your ass spanked until you're sobbing. You dwell on it, and that fear builds and builds. Oh god, I love it so much. <3
>>
>>337207570
Still more decision making than 1 2 3 fag
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
Who /Black Mage/ here?
>>
>>337207287
I don't put a financial investment on strangers I meet on /v/. That'd be just plain dumb. If he wants to come out here and have some fun, sure, whatever. If not, thats on him. I already met a guy in another /v/ thread who wants me to fuck his girlfriend while he licks the cum off of my cock, it's not like I'm exactly starving for sex.
>>
>>337207647

yeah right kiddo
keep telling yourself that when you dont have to worry about anything outside of standing in the fire and choosing between 2 or 3

oh wait, you probably cant even do that
>>
>>337207570
A+ for prose, anon.

>>337207591
Aw man, anon. You've captured the appeal perfectly. It's just humiliating to be spanked and I love that about it. It's degrading and oh, so hot.

Choking is another favorite of mine. Having someone grip your throat until you're about to pass out is just... holy shit it's so amazing. It requires so much trust and I guess that what really turns me on. It's so hard to find good doujins of it, though. I'd recommend Fureai Contact by Kan Dachi (I think that the name) if you're looking for something along those lines.
>>
>>337207785
1 2 3
1 2 3
1 2 3
1 2 3

meanwhile the healer does all the work and keeps your bitchass alive, cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 965x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 965x520
>It's another Healerfags think they're hot shit episode
>>
What games do you guys even play that have healers, I thought MMO healing was dead
>>
>>337207852
Choking is fun though you really have to be careful about how you do it. It can be dangerous to a person's throat with too much pressure if you do it wrong. Thankfully, I know how to choke you in a way that won't harm you. By the way, I threw my skype at your email.
>>
>>337204263
.>>/vg/141754206
please stay and stay stay
>>
>>337208031
Yeah, definitely. My biggest fear is fucking up and having a stroke or an embolism or something. But it's so fucking hot that I just can't stay away from it. Good to know. It's one of my favorite things to do.
>>
Stop misusing spoilers and take it to skype you ERPing faggots.
>>
Does anyone know were I can find the NFSW versions for that one healer comic? Tried looking for them but I couldn't find it.
>>
>>337207852
I never considered going to choking as a way feel that fear. It sounds hot from the way you talk about it though. I had a brief stint with uhm, borderline guro stuff. I started grossing myself out so I stopped. I even fantasize about being in Hell a little bit. I mean, it's a very spanky Hell, but still. I think being Catholic ruined my good boy sexuality, ironically.
>>
>>337208120
You fucking what m8
Also that didn't link
>>/vg/141754206
or is it
>>>/vg/141754206

>>337208435
Choking can be really fucking awesome if it's done right. If you do it badly, you end up coughing and it sucks.
>>
Healers have to fix everyone else's mistakes, but if you've got a good group it's the easiest shit in the world. So your opinion of how hard healing is depends on how good the people you play with are. If you're just doing pugs constantly then yeah you're probably gonna have to work a lot harder than you otherwise might.
>>
>You will never have a threesome with two healer sissies.
>>
>>337208512
Blegh, I don't want to hurt my throat. I'm small and fragile, I'd probably get hurt anyway. I'll stick to having my ass paddled. <3
>>
Please commit mass suicide trannies. This thread made me ill.
>>
Well I guess I'll never figure out who
>>337207121 this anon was. It's a shame, too. I was kinda hoping it was someone I knew. Rip

>>337208682
FeelsBadMan. Life is pain at times

>>337208725
Small and fragile is even better for choking. Much easier to get your hand around their throat. But feel free to stick with spanking. It's still top tier
>>
>>337208725
> <3
Dumb faggot.
>>
>>337208803
Don't worry anon, give them a few years and they'll do it on their own.
>>
>>337208819
well, I guess I could try being choked and spanked at the same time!
>>337208834
I hope you know that genuinely turns me on.
>>
Videogames seem to bring out the fags in a lot of people, what with all the steam bf shit, stutter typers and cock hungry healers. Just get laid for fuck sake.
>>
>>337208994
So you would want to be choked with one hand while you're spanked and fingered with the other? What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>337209064
Seems to be a classic case of prison gay
>>
>>337208803
There's only two trannies in the thread. The other ones are just subby boys.

Please return to your vanilla intercourse in the missionary posit- oh that's right. Sorry, anon, didn't mean to offend you.
>>
>>337208994
Yeah, I imagine that would be great. Except probably hard to pull off. You'd need two guys to do that to you. Standing up so you'd have to keep your balance, with one gripping your throat and maybe smacking you, the other spanking your ass and holding your arms back.
>>
>>337209112
Maybe. I mostly really want the spanking, but getting choked for mouthing off is kind of hot. Getting taken close to passing out, knowing he can do anything he wants to me, because I'm weak and fragile little boy. Unf.
>>
Why is /v/ so gay?
>>
I could never bring myself to heal in PvE encounters.

But damn did I enjoy PvP healing. Especially during WotLK as a Disc Priest. Was some fun shit to focus on buffs and damage prevention over straight heals (and manage to tank several players at once and see their tears on the forums about it even though it made me not heal/support anyone else but myself).
>>
>>337209494
Dunno. Why aren't you taking advantage of it?

Of the two anons posting back and forth about choking, which of you do I not have the email of? Are you a cuteboy too?
>>
>>337209208
Naw, I was thinking more like alternation. And it wouldn't be too hard, I'm seriously tiny.
>>
>>337209582
>cuteboy
No.
>>
File: 1462914811225.jpg (67 KB, 589x623) Image search: [Google]
1462914811225.jpg
67 KB, 589x623
>Tank
Sit there and hit taunt every once in a while. Press all your buttons to do as much damage as possible and maneuver enemies to the area that makes them easiest to kill.

>Healer
Fill up some green bars and don't over heal and waste mana pointlessly. Combine all of your AoE heals with the other healers and you faggots basically don't have to worry about anything.

>DPS
Study all the mechanics of the fight and start doing math equations and shit in order to determine the most optimal usage of your abilities in order to maximize your damage potential and to increase the overall speed and ease of the fight. These niggas gotta push through and reach a "standard" that the tanks and healers don't have to reach because if the fight goes on for way too long then everybody's fucked.

I've played all three. People really misunderstand the difference between a garbage DPS and "that guy who will literally carry you through the entire raid."
>>
>>337209582
I'm the other sub boy chatting about ass beating and choking. If you want to send me an email, it's lanceferolt@gmail.
>>
>>337209612
Tbqh I'm like 5'7" so I'm kinda small, too. That probably plays into why I'm so into being held down and fucked. Having my head pushed down into the bed and feeling the weight of the person on top me is just unf.
>>
>>337209835
Sent you an email.

>>337208682
I'll do it on your behalf.
>>
>>337209813
Found the brain-dead DPS main that wants to look cool and think he's hot shit. You know a monkey could do your job, right? Like legitimately a monkey could be trained to do everything you do as DPS.
>>
>>337209147
How about I return to my videogames board that is about videogames and not sucking cocks?????
>>
>>337209907
I'm 5' fucking 2". I know exactly what you mean. Even average size dudes can literally hoist me over their shoulders and carry me away with ease. Or spank me over their shoulder. The thought makes me drool.
>>
>>337210025
Not like MMOs today you couldn't teach a monkey to do it all and really if it was harder than timing/resource management no one would like it.
>>
>>337197789

If you play MMOs, especially Jap MMOs, you're probably a beta faggot; so that's probably why your healers are also faggots.

Hope this helps OP, we can all go home now.
>>
>>337210053
>>>/vg/
>>>/vr/
>>>/vp/

Don't you know /v/ is for lightly-veiled conversation of everything but video games?

>>337210083
>5'2"
Oh my sweet jesus you're adorable.
>>
File: 1416702139738.png (87 KB, 339x292) Image search: [Google]
1416702139738.png
87 KB, 339x292
>>337210083
Oh wow, that's great. I really love being short, honestly. The idea of being picked up is suuuuper hot. I'd love to be princess carried. Either that or be picked up and pressed against a wall so I can be kissed. Pic related.
>>
>>337210276
Don't you know that there are dedicated faggot boards with no veiling required????
>>
File: 1368466003083.jpg (55 KB, 481x380) Image search: [Google]
1368466003083.jpg
55 KB, 481x380
Healers have the most boring gameplay of clicking allies that get the real action. This is however extremely necessary to win and because of that you should thank your healer for doing the job few others would sacrifice their fun to do.
>>
>>337210276
bro i know a girl whos 4'11 shes sent me a ton of nudes after i helped her out with this aspie asshole who she was nice to once who decided she was his girlfriend.

asshole was like chris chan but worse
>>
>>337210361
I don't really come to /v/ for this shit. I just participate in it when it happens.

Besides, /lgbt/ is a shithole.
>>
>>337210083
>Even average size dudes can literally hoist me over their shoulders and carry me away with ease.
Cute.
>>
>>337210441
God have I been there before. Except in my case, the girl in question ended up having a threesome with me (previously mentioned before) and later cheated on her boyfriend. That was the last straw for me; we're still friends, but regardless of how great her tits were, I've lost too much respect for her to ever have sex with her again.

4'11" though? That's nuts. Short girls are adorable, I've only been able to play around with girls my height.
>>
>>337210469
>Besides, /lgbt/ is a shithole.
So you shit here instead?
>>
>>337210595
Should specify, "been there before" refers to "helping her out with an aspie asshole". She was a major attention whore online and ended up getting a complete aspie hispanic dude completely nuts for her and it was a mess. Spent a week trying to talk the dude down since he was my friend and finally after I THINK I've got everything cleaned up, she goes and fucks him.

Fun experience for everyone involved.
>>
>>337210692
Of course, anon.
>>
>>337210296
>>337210554
My boyfriend does it. He gets me from behind, and turns me mid air to drape over his shoulder. I'm too scared of falling to struggle so I just complain. And then I get my ass smacked.
>>
>>337210881
That's really cute. Sounds fun as hell, as well.

>>337210276
Seconded this. /v/ is homo central. Also 5'2" is fucking adorable.
>>
>>337210881
None of this is true is it?
>>
>>337210881
>>337211027
>>337210554
>>337210296
>>337210083

Die of AIDs, fucking fags.
>>
>>337211046
Don't be a pessimist, anon. It's hard to believe, but you can shitpost about faggotry on /v/ AND have a social life/SO. Although I haven't exactly figured it out.

>>337211117
Here's your (You) and thanks for the bump.
>>
>>337211153
Don't be an ERP faggot on /v/, anon.
>>
>>337211153

Kill yourself, bud. Take this trash to fucking /lgbt/ or something where you're free to talk about what a faggot you are all day without being criticized.
>>
>>337210595
she lives a few states over and i met her on kongregate. she had this aspie that met her at a con that decided she was his girlfriend and didn't get the "i just want to be friends" hint

dude was in his 30's kept to himself unless she was there no one liked him no real life friends she told me she took pity on the guy took a pic with him and talked to him.

whats funny is the aspie lost his mind when i told him i got nudes of her and he didn't lol.
>>
>>337211046
It's true, but only because I'm lucky. I've been with the same guy since I was a junior in high school.
>>337211027
Fun for him maybe. I don't know if you've ever been carried by another person but it is precarious. And he enjoys my squirming and bitching, I guess.
>>
I think it's because healing is boring and they'd rather do something else so when they don't get thanked for awhile they get pissy.
>>
>>337211554
>with the same guy since I was in high school
You lucky fucker. Congrats. The girl I liked in high school went to a different university than me. I really liked her, too. Ah well.

I've been given piggybacks but never carried. I bet all the complaining is kinda endearing. I can't imagine it wouldn't be a little bit enjoyable to pick someone up and hear them complain. It's kinda cute.
>>
>>337211525
>Kongregate
Wow, of all the places... And jesus christ that sounds like a shitshow. Good on you for sorting it out, you've certainly earned the nudes.

>Took pity on him
Mistake number one. Jesus christ. Speaking from experience as a person who has pitied an aspie or two before. Oh my god they are relentless.

>Actually told him you got nudes of her
You absolute madman. I like your style.
>>
>>337211737

Nice blog, you're kind of a loser.
>>
>>337211871
Hey, thanks man. I'm glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to insult me on the internet :)

Don't you have somewhere else to complain? Maybe to your mom for not buying you your allotted 2lbs of chicken tendies that you eat every night for dinner?
>>
>>337211737
Don't worry pal, you weren't getting any either way.
>>
>>337211840
guy was a shit show more then you know. she told me this guy shits himself all the time. claims he has depression and ptsd i called him on both of those. huge fucking nerd and sjw in his 30's. i heard from a friend he lost it when people told him episode 7 sucked.

i should post this guy on kiwifarms
>>
>>337213078
Jesus I believe it. He sounds like an absolute mess. Do not want. Poor chick, that must have been a fucking miserable experience. Also, kek, SJW. He's painting a great image for the rest of them.

You should totally post the nudes too.
>>
>>337212007
Don't you have literally anything else to do other than share your erotic fantasies with people who hate you?
>>
>>337209813
>tl;dr: I'm a simpleton that only ever played dps
>>
I've played all 3 roles extensively and I can tell you playing healer is definately what makes my dick the hardest
>>
>tfw hybrid-healer and not a faggot
>>
>>337213294
Kek. Do you not have anything better than to try and pull a one-man crusade against the healslut threads on /v/?
>>
File: clericProfileHalf.gif (63 KB, 526x356) Image search: [Google]
clericProfileHalf.gif
63 KB, 526x356
>>337197895
>>337197789
I enjoyed the Healer role when said role was a part of the powerful leader type class. The D&D style Paladin and Cleric, those whom were just as powerful at dealing damage as they were mending it. Healing in such games were comparatively minor, things done after combat had ended. Everyone was more self-sufficient but still had to work together because damage overwhelmed even the best healing.

Over the decades however, the standard had become an adoption of the Japanese style "White Mage" who can effectively keep an entire party's health topped off and rapidly resurrect those who have fallen. Being so focused on powerful healing, the rest of the healer's parameters had to go to shit for "balance". Now to get almost anything done, the healer must depend on others to do all the fighting while they just send them magical words of encouragement.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.