[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you play Smash 4 when Project M has more features (such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: ontopic spook.png (12 KB, 645x424) Image search: [Google]
ontopic spook.png
12 KB, 645x424
Why would you play Smash 4 when Project M has more features (such as a turbo mode/better stamina mode/mode where you can assign a character to each stock etc.), more stages (71 total), a much more balanced and viable cast ranging of completely different playstyles, etc. It's pretty much in every way a completely better game. It even has better online. You even get to play as Giga Bowser and Warioman! In addition to that, you can easily add in your own music and swap in your own stages. It's so much faster and better that PM players feel Smash 4 is unplayable because of how shitty it feels in comparison.

>I don't like the changes/unique movesets they made for characters!
Isn't a valid argument because those characters are still better designed, more fun to play as, and more balanced than any of smash 4's characters.

>I don't like the fanbase!
isn't either, as the fanbase is independent of when you're having fun with your friends.

What's your excuse?
>>
File: The_Smiling_Gorilla.jpg (565 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Smiling_Gorilla.jpg
565 KB, 1920x1080
>>337191139
>OP attempts to lay a curse on our heads

Say "Thank you Smiling Gorilla" in reply to this post and the ape god's infinite power and benevolence will protect from any devilry and witchcraft.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-10+at+08.12.16).jpg (71 KB, 336x489) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-10+at+08.12.16).jpg
71 KB, 336x489
>>337191635
wew
>>
>>337191139
This image better be fucking cursed because I want to die so bad.
>>
because project M involves the effort of downloading and installing it, whereas sm4sh can just put in the game
>>
>>337191139
Whenever I feel like playing a modded brawl, I'm more attracted to Brawl Minus' roster and engine tweaks.
The extra modes are great though! Dying as Waluigi to come back as his bro's fun, and turbo mode's a blast.
>>
File: Fuck off, bazinga boy.gif (2 MB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off, bazinga boy.gif
2 MB, 400x455
>>337191139
>>
SM4SH is fun.
>>
>>337191635
Thank you Smiling Gorilla.
>>
>>337191635
thank you smiling gorilla
>>
>>337193380
Fun is subjective

even scat can be fun
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.