[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
proof of concord kept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1452278274_#DarkSouls 1.jpg (161 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452278274_#DarkSouls 1.jpg
161 KB, 768x1024
fuck farming this shit, 3 days of farming at about 6 hours each day netted me only 3 of the fucking 30 i have to get, and summoning for the covenants dead as a nigger at sl125.

how can i use cheat engine to get this shit and just be done with the grind without the soft ban triggering
>>
make your item discovery to 250+
>>
>>337172947
its 432.
doesnt do jack on a .0001 droprate
>>
play in offline mode and just add them in cheat engine
>>
>>337173430
from what ive heard that can still result in a trigger due to the way it checks your characters now
>>
>>337173630
start a new character or find a new covenant
>>
Good luck OP. I just got my last one today. Not worth it, but I got it. Yay me? Keep going, get that trophy/cheevo.
>>
>>337173819
its literally the last i need for platinum too

>>337173795
autism
>>
>>337173946
whats more autistic, spending a few hours replaying the game getting a character past bosses again, or grinding on the same enemies for three days
>>
>>337174275
(joseph jostar voice) your next line will be

">whats more autistic
you are"
>>
>>337174275
youre still missing the point, get off my thread you brick wall
>>
>>337173946
We can hope that From will introduce a blue eye orb, a fix to the blue summoning system, or an increased rate for covenant unique items somewhere in the near future.

I was one of the chosen ones, I spent maybe three hours grinding for the 4 I actually had to grind for. I was up to SL level 140 at my last summon. Boosted up to over 152 with my 2mil souls I was sitting on from grinding. Now I just need to be a sunbro for a bit.
>>
>>337174536
they supposedly increased the pool of summoning possibilities for darkmoons and sentinels but ive still yet to get any summons. sunbro is constant at dancer if you still need to do it, go in there with a bleed build and laugh as she dies in like 30 seconds lol
>>
>>337172801
could't be worse than farming offshape gems in Bloodborne could it?

Fucking man up, puton some music and embrace you're korea
>>
>>337175870
i had better luck with offshape tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.