[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people still like yahtzee these days? pic related sums up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: truth.png (11 KB, 537x54) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
11 KB, 537x54
do people still like yahtzee these days? pic related sums up my feelings about him.
>>
>>337165134
He is ok for a laugh as long as you do not take him serious.
>>
>>337165134
>e-celeb
>>
>Yahtzee
There is no fucking way he still exists. He's a relic of times past, like Pure Pwnage.
>>
I usually enjoy Yahtzee's videos, but his joke about transgendered people really fucking bothered me.
>>
>>337165134
I enjoy his videos. He's usually pretty funny. I could see people who take things too seriously getting triggered nonstop though
>>
>>337167378
Which one?
>>
>>337167110
>like pure pwnage
I sat in the teamspeak conferences that were done after a new episode (or before a new one? can't remember)

we'd have like 40 people by episode 6 and like 300 by episode 7. I always got to ask questions, in one of them I asked about 2d fighting games and next episode they're playing third strike. I was a kid and I loved that shit so much.

Why did it have to end, why ;-;
>>
>>337167110
He's not that old, is he? I always though his persona is about the same age as nostalgia critic, maybe like AVGN at worst.
>>
>>337165134
>/v/ users are so sensitive and butthurt that the mere site of a retard on twitter warrants a thread

well, you'll get those 400 replies anyway. Here's one for the count
>>
>>337167772
It was his Papers, Please video, but he later removed the joke because of the backlash.
>>
>>337168114
What did he say though. I want to know whether I should call you a sensitive faggot or not
>>
ZP is pretty shit but let's drown out is all right
>>
>>337165134
>literally who twitter
What a bitch.
>>
>>337165134
https://twitter.com/fr0zenanus
Would this be your twitter?
>>
>>337167110
Pure Pwnage just made a movie.
>>
well I'm still misanthropic but I don't like him anymore
>>
>>337166257

FPBP

That's all he is. Amusement. Taking him seriously is stupid.
>>
>>337169261
>things i wish i have right now:
>sega consoles/newps3/vita
>job
>living on my own
>driver's license
>streaming equipment
>import/obscure games
Why would you tell people this bullshit on the internet?
>>
>>337165134
>le I am a superior morally progressive SJW now meme

I wonder if those kinds of people ever realize what a walking cliche they are.
>>
>>337165134
Lets drown out is extremely entertaining, but his reviews have lost the charm it once had

Turns out he's going to start streaming now that he's in America and doesn't have horrid connection
>>
>>337171932

I like Reviews by the Cover. It's like old Yahtzee because his reviews have become stale.
>>
>>337171932
I don't regularly tune in, but the ramblings I've heard are fairly amusing. He's a smart enough guy, and usually has something to complain about.
>>
>>337173209
Yeah, Judging by the Cover is amazing. It's something new for Yahtzee to do.

Previously, most of his videos were starting to get bland. I still watched them when a shitty game came out and it needed some beating.
>>
>>337167892

Both Nostaliga Critic and AVGN are fading heavily in terms of relevance. The YouTube audience and the like is demanding more professional production values than your average autist can produce, so most TGWTG plebs are all done.
>>
Was going through some of his old reviews, back when he still chose the music, and its funny as all hell. Not sure about his recent stuff though.
>>
>>337175650
Escapist is milking the shit out of him while simultaneously trying to get rid of him and increase brand prevalence. They made a review without him and it got murdered by the fans.
>>
File: 1461049314691.jpg (117 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1461049314691.jpg
117 KB, 1058x705
>>337175871
>The Escapist is still a thing.
>Mid-2000's, Web 2.0 gaming websites still exist.
>>
>>337168264

You know the part in paper please where if there information doesn't match up you give em the boot?

There was a sign on the station that said "no trannies".

Other guy is a sensitive faggot.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.