[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Played through Dark Souls 3 a few times now. >Dex build >Str
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (8 KB, 96x134) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 96x134
Played through Dark Souls 3 a few times now.
>Dex build
>Str build
>Pyromancer
>Sorcerer
>Luck build

Reccomend me a different build, /v/, one without mindless R1 spam.

Pic hopefully not related.
>>
Try out whips for a run. It's tough at first, but you'd be surprised with how good the one handed R2 is fully charged due to horizontal sweep, good power, and it goes through walls without bouncing off.
>>
Sl1
No weapon
No armor
Final destination
Fox only
>>
Caesti are hard as fuck starting out but get super good later on. Running/backstep L1 is also god tier.
>>
Do caestus build with carthus blood ring, pontiff's left eye, pontiff's right eye, and loyd's sword ring, and a holy shield on your back.
>>
Do a luck/bleed build with the notched whip.
>>
Do a shield run 2 handing the moaning shield
>>
>>337167712
What shield do you mean?
>>
Should I use Lorian's or Profaned UGS for a quality build?
>>
>>337168463
He probably means a shield with blessed infusion, to keep your HP maxed to proc Lloyds
A shield is kind of a waste of equip load though. I have a parrying dagger myself.
>>
File: souls.png (164 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
souls.png
164 KB, 500x446
You could try speccing low and mid-level PvP invasion builds for fun. They don't take as long and since you won't advance all the way through the game and have specific equipment setups in mind you can trim a lot of fat off the solo play time. If that's not your thing you could try speedruns or challenge runs. SL1 runs can get pretty crazy but there are less extreme ones like a no upgrade run or a capped level run (SL30 is challenging without the crippling unfun that can plague SL1 runs).

Do whatever you want. There are other ways to have fun than just replaying the game for the Nth with a different weapon.
>>
>>337167075
>>337167712
fist weapons suck so much in this game compared to ds2. their reach is just pathetic.
>>
>>337168575
As much as I love the WA of Lorians, its split damage makes it inferior to Profaned in most cases, especially if you dont have enough investment in FTH/INT to get the fire damage up.
>>
File: 374320_20160509221026_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160509221026_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
White Hair Talisman, Sacred Flame and any weapon with a multi-hit riposte.

Channel your inner Domon Kasshu and one-shot anyone with your love, your anger and all of your sorrow.
>>
>>337164739

I was gonna try some sort of Raphael build; Mail Breaker main hand, Parrying Dagger off hand. The 1.06 patch is supposed to boost dagger damage, so maybe it'll be a bit more viable.
>>
Belmont build is for champions
>>
>>337167712
This actually sounds like a lot of fun. Tempted to do fire infusion for fire fists.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.