[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a British person I'd like to say that Britain is responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: a pair of fucking cunts.png (214 KB, 448x355) Image search: [Google]
a pair of fucking cunts.png
214 KB, 448x355
As a British person I'd like to say that Britain is responsible for a lot of shit things that have happened in the world but I'm not going to apologise for any of that because fuck you.

I will however apologise for these two.

Le contrarian meme men. The reddit duo. The enlightened gentlesirs. The ebin memesters.

One should have died of fucking cancer and the other should have succumbed to the many illnesses associated with diabetes. I hear their voices and it fucking infuriates me. I see their faces and my blood boils.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry these men exist.
>>
>>337160187
>As a British person I'd like to say that Britain is responsible for a lot of shit things that have happened in the world
You've done more good than bad and your reward is that white people have become a minority in London and you got a Sharia mayor.
>>
>>337160187
They did nothing wrong.
>>
>getting btfod by Ireland
Lol mechagamezilla is fucking based
They have him and mattmatosis
Even Australia is better at games commentary via their lack of shitheads
>>
>>337160942

>Being cucks.
>Raising other men's seed.
>Being lazy fatasses.
>Indulging LGBT fantasies.
>"""""Nothing Wrong™"""""
>>
>>337161257
Who cares? They do a decent job insofar as vidya is concerned (TB at least, I don't really care about Stirling). I don't care if they suck of Muslims in their free time.
>>
>>337161224

>Mattmatosis better than anything.

Totalcuck and Jim Cuckling might be worth less than a fuck, but Mattmatosis is worth fuckall too. Making plain observations in practically obsessive detail while giving no worthwhile insight of his own isn't anything special or admirable.
>>
Well, one of them had the funniest insult about EA.

"They look like a bad Activision, and Activision's positively frigging SATANIC! What are you doing mate? EA, your rival is Activision! Activision! You couldn't have had better competition than if your rival was run by a pedophile Stalin!"
>>
Bane is ok, Jim is a SJW cuck.
>>
>>337161257
You're only a cuck if you raise a child that was conceived and birthed while you were with your GF or spouse.
Good luck finding any available and average woman that doesn't have a kid at TB and Cuckman's age.
>>
>>337161886

Nigga' I'm 30 and I date girls all the time that don't have kids. I dated one girl with a kid once and I couldn't imagine being her bf, so I just dropped some loads in her over a few weeks and took off.
>>
>>337160187
>Britain is responsible for a lot of shit things that have happened in the world
Like America. FUCK YOU BRITAIN!
>>
>>337160187
why does he wear the gloves
>>
>>337163316
Because it's classy as fuck. :^)
>>
if you guys care so much about e-celeb drama, get in on this, it's still fresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uowe-F4iOfI
>>
I like both of them. Jim is my favourite. I know it's cool and edgy to hate everything that does well on here but I find them both entertaining and informative.
>>
>>337160187
Off topic but, how do Brits feel about the American revolutionary war?
>>
>>337163983
What is this supposed to be about and when does it start?
>>
>>337164336
its nothing special, some fagboy got extremely butthurt that alpha omega sin dropped his ass and didn't kickstart his youtube channel

what followed is an over 1 hour long rant about how he doesn't care about views and only wanted to be friends with the mighty dwarf
>>
>>337164489
None of those people mean anything to me though senpai. e-celebs are cancer desu.
>>
>>337161257
is one really raising a child that isn't his? If so what the fuck is wrong with gaymers
>>
>>337160648

this.
>>
>>337160187
At least you gave us yahtzee, who is pretty entertaining overall.
>>
This is the most fucking euphoric Reddit tier thread I have ever seen.

Are you gonna apologize on behalf of all men next?
>>
>>337161257
Yeah but that's just their personal lives. What really bothers me is what an obnoxious piece of shit sterling is. I don't care if he's a contrarian, or a SJW or whatever, but he has the most punchable face in the universe and a voice akin to nails on a chalkboard.
>>
>>337164793
He's matured a lot the past few years too. He even wants kids now.
>>
>>337164831

>Are you gonna apologize on behalf of all men next?

No, he's going to apologize on behalf of all white people and praise the diversity of London and the election of its muzzie mayor.
>>
While we're on this subject, as a canadian I want to apologize for Celine Dion
>>
>>337164596
not my fault they don't do anything for you, for me they basically replace TV and that was good timing since TV here now is a big piece of shit
>>
>>337164987
He can't have kids, he's married to some australian fattie called gabrielle.
>>
>>337160187
One is a notorious social justice bigot and the other a consumer advocate

Not sure why you put them together
>>
File: 03.gif (1 MB, 180x172) Image search: [Google]
03.gif
1 MB, 180x172
>>337165159
>>
>>337165228
don't worry fellow SJW, your safe here becuse we all hate goobergate
>>
File: 1461643933820.jpg (29 KB, 462x453) Image search: [Google]
1461643933820.jpg
29 KB, 462x453
>>337160187
They don't actually consider themselves British though.

If they did, TB wouldn't have cancer since he'd have a working medical service while Jim won't be as extreme as he is.

They're like the original Americans; British convicts.
>>
>>337165159

I giggled.
>>
>>337165068
Not accepted, you fucking Canuck.
>>
>>337165457
he just said cuckling is a sjw bigot, are you retarded
>>
>>337165228
>and the other a consumer advocate
>his entire stance on Nostalrius
It was literally just "but it's piracy though". I never played it because I didn't like WoW until TBC came out, but he sucked off Blizzard pretty hard there. All of them did.
>>
>>337165797
It is basically piracy, prove him wrong
>>
>>337160187
I neve realised that fat fuck on the right was British, that's made me pretty sad tqh.

>>337161558
Sterling doesn't even finish the game he's meant to be reviewing in a lot of cases

>>337164793
Convict lineage doesn't count.
>>
>>337160187
What game?
>>
>>337166015

The argument for it has never been from a legal POV, everyone knows Nost had 0 legal ground to stand on. It was always a moral argument.
>>
>>337161609
At least he focuses on ingame mechanics and things that actually matter when playing a game unlike sjw rants and frames per second
>>
>>337166179
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS

This city's law is corrupt! I have human rights! Get these yetis off me this instant!
>>
>>337160187
Why do people come on /v/ to bitch about youtubers and e-celebs?
Why do you even care? I woudn't even know what a Youtube vidoe reviewer was if it wasn't for the constant threads on here bitching about these people. Literally TB was Warcraft radio guy, and Sterling was the Deadly premonition reviewer before people on here started memeing about them.

Sometimes these reviewers come up in the video search when I'm looking for a game review. Sometimes I watch the video. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's not good. At no point in this process do I feel the need to make a thread on /v/ about my experience of the collective sum thereof.

We never get threads about reviwers and presenters for IGN, or ... wherever the fuck is still doing traditional reviews anymore... it's always the e-celebs, the Youtubers, and the insane transexuals with you people.

Putting up with this shit day in day out and I just wanted a comfy thread about Shining Force 2. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>337166251
>I woudn't even know what a Youtube vidoe reviewer was if it wasn't for the constant threads on here bitching about these people

Really? The ONLY reason I know Reddit exists is because people bitched about it here, but just the annoying recommendation tab on youtube will let you know these people exist.
>>
>>337166169
And from a moral side of things, it's really hard to argue as to why Blizzard should provide the service. It's a huge amount of work required to please a tiny part of the community. Which is probably not even as big as the actual Nostalrius server, considering part of the appeal of private servers is not paying for the game.

Add to the "development" cost of a vanilla server the fact that they need to keep a software support team for what is basically a different game at this point, and there's hardly any valid moral reason why Blizzard should actually support an old version of the game.
>>
>>337161886

>get cucked
>make up elaborate rules to pretend

Cuckster's Last Stand
>>
>>337166169
Why would someone big in the gaming industry come forth in favour of piracy? That's fucking mad
>>
>>337166251
>I just wanted a comfy thread about Shining Force 2.

Then make it. Are you so afraid to kill a thread on page 10?

>>337166579

If the market will not provide a product for people who want it, it is up to people outside the market to provide it. Black markets don't exist purely because it's illegal, they exist because there's a demand not being met.

but then I live in HK where copyright law has no meaning
>>
>>337166251
>We never get threads about reviwers and presenters for IGN, or ... wherever the fuck is still doing traditional reviews anymore
Not true, Sessler gets threads whenever we think he needs more crack.
>>
>>337167091
>If the market will not provide a product for people who want it, it is up to people outside the market to provide it. Black markets don't exist purely because it's illegal, they exist because there's a demand not being met.
Yeah, the thing is, no one HAS TO meet that demand. And from a legal perspective, there's no way Blizzard can let it go due to the way copyright laws work.
>>
>>337164489
Did Alpha promise a shout out but didn't deliver?
>>
>>337167242
>Yeah, the thing is, no one HAS TO meet that demand.

You're only missing out on money to do otherwise. Especially if you can live in a territory where international laws can't touch you.
>>
>>337167419
They don't miss out on money if it costs more for them than what it would bring them though.
And as said several times, they can't let it slide because of the way copyright laws work.

And yeah, maybe it'd "work" if it was in a place where copyright laws are basically non-existant. The thing is, no one would play there because of the massive ping you'd get.
>>
>>337167648
>They don't miss out on money if it costs more for them than what it would bring them though.

Nost only cost its devs a couple hundred a month. You can easily break even at least with "premium" features
>>
>>337167754
All private servers have broken features though, and consumer support is basically inexistant.
So even if a third party which has no standard could do it, Blizzard can't afford to for their image.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.