[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS3's second half>>>>>DaS1's first half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL3PIC.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL3PIC.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
DaS3's second half>>>>>DaS1's first half
>>
Literally any platinum game >>>> any souls game except for Demon Souls
>>
First half of DaS3 is dogshit though, at least I don't have to play through crap to get to the good parts of DaS.
>>
>>337158578
Son, you just went full weeb
>>
>>337158341
Why not just say 3 > 1, you sperg.
>>
>>337158341
>>337158623

when does the second half starts exactly?
>>
>>337158578
eww turn base
>>
>>337159101
about half way through the game.
>>
>>337158341

You mean the half that doesn't exist because the game ends before it happens?
>>
>>337159261
and when is that? pontiff?
>>
>>337159412
Entrance to Irithyll
>>
>>337159412
when you marry Anri
>>
>>337158578
platinum games is a shovelware studio
>>
>>337158623
still not nearly as bad as DaS's second half.

>>337158801
probably wouldn't get as many (you)'s

>>337159324
nice meme
>>
I actually hate DaS3 after Irithyll. Everything except for Lothric Castle.
>>
>>337160094
The dungeons and the profane capital are shit.
>>
I'm not playing this game again until poise is fixed and a widescreen fixer patch for 16:10 comes out.
>>
>>337160486

Not really. Go back to dark souls 2, you scrub shitter.
>>
DaS3's combat and movement>>>>>DaS1's combat and movement
>>
>>337160486
I keep seeing this opinion posted

what is so bad about those areas? I now know that the people complaining about the jailers are retarded because they won't drain your health if your out of line of sight and I'm wondering if its the same retards saying that those areas are bad.
>>
>>337159261
>>337159412
>>337159890

In any other Dark Souls game you know where the halfway point is because you've accomplished one task and are given another. DS1 gives you the task of killing the old gods of the world, and Dark Souls 2 sends you down to uncover the mysteries of what actually happened to Drangleic, as you retrace the steps of the King and try to figure out exactly what he was trying to do.

DS3's alleged halfway point is in Irithyl, but that means nothing to the average player because you aren't even done with half of what the game told you to do from the start. And then you beat the next two in rapid succession, which not only takes away the excitement from building up each boss's mythos over the course of multiple areas but completely fucks over the pacing and gives the player no time to rest or stew on any of the information they might have absorbed. None of your actions are ever given any context, because once you're done with what it asked of you the game actively gives you no time to reflect on those actions.

Dark Souls 3 doesn't have a halfway point because it's literally half of a normal Souls game.
>>
>>337160829
I shat on DS2 in this very thread, just because I don't say that 3 is perfect doesn't mean I'm a 2 shitter.
>>
>>337160862
no clue but I was wondering about the jailers, are they buggy?

I saw them spray shit around sometimes and is this actually what should trigger the hp loss and did bamco fuck up?

because it didn't seem to do anything when I was walking around in that shit
>>
>>337160862
The dungeons is a boring version of Latria, the capital in short and has boring ennemies, some of which are just sacks of hp.

Dungeons has no boss and the giant was meh at best.
>>
>>337160839
>DaS3's combat
>Combat
>>>>>>>>>>>>"COMBAT"
>>
>>337160946
>Dark Souls 3 doesn't have a halfway point because it's literally half of a normal Souls game.

Please buy the season pass!
>>
File: 1405137637962.jpg (121 KB, 697x572) Image search: [Google]
1405137637962.jpg
121 KB, 697x572
>>337158578
I thought you meant Platinum Games, like the studio. Then I looked up what they'd made and realized that couldn't be right as their games are average at best (with the exception of Bayonetta being pretty good).

What "platinum game" are you talking about? Like do you mean an award winning game of some sort?
>>
>>337160839
Weapon Arts are pretty fucking gay. It's overall better but I wish they spent that time improving movesets. You ever noticed 1 and 2 handed heavy attacks are the same on just about every weapon?
>>
the best combat in the series is in bloodborne
>>
what kinda pisses me off though is the stuttering, I wanna finish the game but I get my ass stomped in because of the stutters
>>
>Second half is best
>the half that has 3 gimmick boss fights, 2 of them being back to back

I want this meme to be buried
>>
>>337162580
>Yhorm
>Ancient Wyvern
>????

They're not even back to back.
>>
>>337160946
So I guess that means DeS is half a souls game as well right?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.