[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Weakest Overwatch characters Symmetra: >Weak gun barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 295px-Symmetra-portrait.png (115 KB, 295x350) Image search: [Google]
295px-Symmetra-portrait.png
115 KB, 295x350
ITT: Weakest Overwatch characters

Symmetra:
>Weak gun barely kills anything, close range beam garbage vs all other heroes. Charge up good for spamming a choke point only
>Turrets super weak, takes 20 of them to kill anything, blown up in 1 hit from nearly any gun
>Teleporter helpful but most maps no good placement, blown up within 15-25 seconds of placement (protecting with turrets doesnt matter)
>Granted shields so minimal why not use Lucio or Mercy instead
>>
>Jump and hold down attack button
>Nobody can hit you
>Triple kill

but yeah she's pretty shit
>>
File: 350px-Zenyatta-portrait.png (129 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
350px-Zenyatta-portrait.png
129 KB, 350x286
I agree with everything except

>weak gun

It starts off weak, but its damage triples over time.

Also git gud at teleporter placement.

Even if you have to put it only halfway to the point in order to keep it safe, youre still cutting the run-back time in half.

NOW MY BOI ZENYATI OVER HERE

DIS NIGGA NEED ANOTHA HUNDY HEALTH, NOMSAYIN?
>>
File: 1462757922500.jpg (22 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
1462757922500.jpg
22 KB, 350x286
>>337141751
>NOW MY BOI ZENYATI OVER HERE
>
>DIS NIGGA NEED ANOTHA HUNDY HEALTH, NOMSAYIN?
>>
Symmetra is good if you know what you're doing, but her turrets definitely need some range or the armor buff needs to be less shit for anyone besides Zen and Tracer
>>
File: Symmetra.png (364 KB, 750x419) Image search: [Google]
Symmetra.png
364 KB, 750x419
Symmetra + her turrets can kill just about any other hero handily, the only two that give her any trouble is McCree and sometimes Winston. Everyone else that gets caught in a turret trap room with her she just shits all over because the turrets not only slow movement speed, but turning speed as well. While you're hampered trying to get your crosshairs on her tiny frame, she just auto-aims on to you and you're caught in a losing battle.

>Welcome to *MY* reality
>>
I think she's fantastic so long your team can keep enemies distracted. In those cases, my 6 turrets can not only melt down anyone who comes by, but I can flank and eliminate entire groups from the gun's ramp up damage.

But seriously, her alt-fire needs a fucking buff or something. High level players will never fall for that shit. Also, something needs to be done about her shield buff.
>>
>>337140706
She seems weak for a beginner but do study turret placement and how to abuse her weapon and you will have a solid support that can shut down genjis, tracers and reapers like no other hero while adding pressure to objetives.

I've got play of the game when a Zarya ult'd and I used her mouse 1 over the entire enemy team, after the gun is charged it kills people REALLY quickly.
>>
>>337140706
Most underrated hero. Only use her in defense and lure enemies into your turrets.
>>
Fucking /pol/ and poo in da loo ruined the character for me.
>>
I've found the best use of her turrets is to be a giant asshole and placing them close by to medkits.

Low HP heroes tend to beeline right for them and not really pay attention to the surroundings around it
>>
>>337141751
Nigga hits for fucking 52 a ball without discord orb. That low health is to balance the fact that he eats people if you can aim.
>>
>>337141751
Zenyatta's orbs of harmony should be burst heals that recharge over time.
>>
>>337145320
Are you 12?
>>
>>337145561
No, I'm check my 5
>>
>>337145650
Oh, so you're 5? Get b& shitter.
>>
>>337145349
This is a good way of denying a close medkit to the entire enemy team while making it super safe for your squishes to just go there.
>>
>>337141751
If not the health, because he is the physically strongest support, make his fucking ultra fasters to charge and last 1 second more.

Unlike lucio's where you can see you got the blue health buff to push in, I never have teams move with me or gather around when I pop Tranquility, even when saying so over voice chat.
>>
>>337145459
45 without discord, but honestly brother you will only ever eat people if the enemy team is retarded or you camp behind a reinhardt all game. Widow invalidates you as a being, and with 150 hp you die to anyone who looks at you. Nobody denies his damage, problem is you'll never get to pull it off against a good team.
>>
The weakest overwatch hero is bastion. He is the "noobtube" of overwatch, meant to be used by newbies for great effect and then replaced with something of higher skill potential. People that don't call overwatch their first fps already check for bastion spots and he can be killed by almost anybody because his hitbox is bigger than his field of view. He also has minimal synergy with other heroes, you may say he has great synergy with Reinhard but you'd embarass yourself cos everyone has synergy with Reinhard.

In my personal opinion the best hero is Zarya, simply because she has the biggest synergies. She shines extremly when having a medic because she profits from taking damage. And her ultimate is an absolute teamkill machine if you couple it with junkrat or pharah, it is also one of the very few ultimates in the game wich is uncounterable.
>>
>>337143682
>kill one enemy player with your painstakingly prepared trap room
>a minute later Junkrat fills it with explosives and there's nothing you can do about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.