[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously Nintendo? Who fucking designs this shit? Where's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: GEN1 AND GEN 2 4 LYF.png (1 MB, 598x1160) Image search: [Google]
GEN1 AND GEN 2 4 LYF.png
1 MB, 598x1160
Seriously Nintendo? Who fucking designs this shit? Where's the edge? What happened to the "Monster" in "Pocket Monster"?

For shame fám
>>
>>337138398
The interns under Sugi have full creative control over the designs

Sugi doesn't design shit anymore
>>
>>337138398
Before:
>WAH POKEMON ARE SO OVERDESIGNED NOW THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING DIGIMONS

Now:
>WAH POKEMON NOW ARE SO SIMPLISTIC THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE FUCKING MONSTERS ANYMORE

People literally don't know what they want anymore.
>>
Dude ur trying way to hard, these designs look great so far.
>>
the only complaint I have about them is the colors on the fire starter. looks like a fakemon
>>
>>337138731
Literally nobody thinks like that.
>>
>>337138521
He barely ever did and usually did the worst designs. Most of the actually iconic Pokemon from the first generation were done by Atsuko Nishida, such as Pikachu and Charizard, and there were several other designers as well besides those two.

The only iconic Pokemon under his belt is Lucario.
>>
They have always been cute little shits in their starter form. Their final forms have always been more "monster".
>start as moeblob
>become giant beasts or dumb tree-turtle
>>
>>337138731
I think OP wants them to look more savage as opposed to domesticated/non-threatening, not more intricately designed. I like brimstone cat though.
>>
>>337138398
Why is /v/ so obsessed with Arrested Development?
>>
>>337139063
The fuck you have been, people complains since maybe gen 3 or 4 on how the designs look so "complicated" and saying how they look like fucking Digimons.

Now there's has been people actually complaining on how the starters look so boring with nothing too much going on then outside maybe Popplio
>>
They tried edge once and they made charizard and he got a shadow the hedgehog tier fanbase.
>>
>>337139393
well those people obviously want something in the middle
>>
>>337138398
>mfw its real
AAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME
>>
>>337138398
Those designs are some of the best honestly
>>
>>337138398
Ah yes, I truly remember the truly monstrous and threatening Chikorita & Cyndaquil
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.