[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
>tfw no more undertale threads
>>
File: 1462640880234.png (57 KB, 622x416) Image search: [Google]
1462640880234.png
57 KB, 622x416
>>
This month's game is Overwatch, Undertale's time has long since passed.
>>
>>337137258
good lord that's pathetic.
>>
>>337137812
>Mosque next to synaggogue

That streets going to fucking start world war 3
>>
File: The Ghost Papyrus.jpg (37 KB, 329x691) Image search: [Google]
The Ghost Papyrus.jpg
37 KB, 329x691
>>337137625
Undertale proved that meme popularity is not the same thing as real popularity.

If your game isn't good, people won't keep talking about it. At this point, the only thing interesting about Undertale is digging up all the content that Toby stole from other sources. Like that Shin Megami Tensei II track he stole.
>>
>>337137927
not without years of passive aggression leading to new generations being produced until pure statistical theory pops out a few extremists which both sides will immediately try to disown
>>
File: lolatyou.png (16 KB, 389x283) Image search: [Google]
lolatyou.png
16 KB, 389x283
>>337138994
>game isnt good

ya he stole liek everything in this game did you see temmie total ripoff of like, the doge man xd
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 294x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 294x253
>>337137150
Threads about it are quite rare nowadays because the actual ones where the game gets discussed are flooded with shitposts.

Combine that with the game's lack of replayability and you-know-who constantly flooding the same shit every other night in an attempt to get the mods mad, and it's become a game that's taboo on /v/.

A few threads might sneak by now and then but its time has unfortunately passed. I can still see it talked about briefly down the line, though. /v/ loves talking about games a year into their lifetime.
>>
>>337137150
And thank goodness for that.
>>
>>337137150
>determined is nyt one of the options
I am utterly disappointed in this meme.
>>
>>337138994
you mean this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FidRseJqy-8

You actually believe this ?
>>
The gameplay isn't actually good. The RPG mechanics are shallow and shit, combat with regular mobs can be entertaining the first time if going for pacifist since you need to figure out what your actions do, but bosses are ridiculously drawn out where your only real decision is when to use an item since you'll just spare/attack. Genocide is ridiculously tedious, don't say it was unfun on purpose because it could have been executed way better, like by hunting down monsters rather than humping a wall for an hour.

The only thing the game has going for it is, which can be good or bad at times, but jokes lose their funny value over time, and a lot of emotional stuff in Undertale is very shallow after you realize that just the game mentioning that you did a bad thing and you should feel bad doesn't actually make it a bad thing.
>>
>>337137150
Shouldn't you be on /vg/.
>>
>>337140351
>The only thing the game has going for it is

I meant to say "The only thing the game has going for it is its writing".
>>
>>337140351
It's more of an adventure game with varied but shallow minigames. It's more than just a sum of it's parts which is pretty decent game.
>>
File: 1445653942384.gif (37 KB, 206x205) Image search: [Google]
1445653942384.gif
37 KB, 206x205
>Undertale thread
>>
>>337139403
guiz what if mr. saturn was a cat
>>
File: hogimanI7.jpg (19 KB, 448x456) Image search: [Google]
hogimanI7.jpg
19 KB, 448x456
>>337137258
holy shit
this sub reddit looks like free pussy for me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.