[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>these two are the biggest games nintendo has left this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: fedsplash.png (941 KB, 700x744) Image search: [Google]
fedsplash.png
941 KB, 700x744
>these two are the biggest games nintendo has left this year
how does this make you feel?
>>
>>337129007
Glad that I no longer consider myself a Nintendo fan.

>there are people who think things will be any different next gen
>>
Color Splash has the potential to be half-decent. I'm holding out for more information.

Not interested in the slightest for FedForce, though.
>>
>Pokemon Sun And Moon
>>
>>337129007
Hyped as fuck for the Metroid but I don't know yet if I'll pick up the new Paper Mario.
>>
I dont care about censorship memes
Does FE# have actual good gameplay?
Every video ive seen the person playing can win by just autoattacking
>>
>>337130162
>Hyped as fuck for the Metroid
This is literally impossible
>>
>>337129007
I haven't bought a non-handheld console from Nintendo in since the Gamecube so I don't care. Fuck gimmick shit.
>>
>>337130415
Why are you here if you don't like videogames?
>>
>>337130428
One of those is a handheld.
>>
>>337130514
But that thing isnt a video game.

It an abomination.
>>
>>337129007
No wonder they couldn't cancel M:FF. They literally have nothing else. Who even greenlighted such a dumbass project?
>>
I'll pirate FF and see how cancerous it will be.
I hope PM turns out decent.
>>
>>337129007
I don't wrap my entire identity in which company I get my games from, so Nintendo having a lackluster year doesn't make me feel betrayed or like I can never buy their products again.
>>
>>337129007
Why does an isolated uncontacted island have toads?
>>
>>337129007
What about sun moon
>>
>>337130574
It sure looks like a video game.
>>
>>337130593
>I don't wrap my entire identity in which company I get my games from
If you own a Wii U and no other modern console and no gayman PC you do ;)
>>
Unlike everyone I thought Sticker Star was 7/10 so I might enjoy Color Splash decently too.
>>
>>337130843
You might also enjoy a good hard cock.
>>
The Wii had a empty phase too when it was being phased out.
>>
>>337130675
>you might think that, but you're ignorant, and that's ok as long as you admit it
>>
>>337130574
Just play something else if you don't like it, nerd.
>>
>>337130987
Not really, I'm straight.
>>
>>337131832
Clearly not since you seem to enjoy Nintendo fucking you.
>>
I wonder what color smash is eve n going to be. all the real employees are working on nx games so I imagine it's just being worked on by one guy in a cupboard at nintendo headquarters
>>
>>337131945
But they're not? I can just not buy every game I don't like.
>>
>>337130574
Genuine curiosity.
Why do people hate this game so much? I co-op games with friends pretty often and it looks like it'll be pretty fun. Is it the soccer? Or is it just that it's not really a traditional metroid game?
>>
Depressed.
>>
>>337132170

It's the chibi look of the characters and the slow gameplay shown off at last E3.
>>
>>337130719
There is no such thing as "non gaming PC".
Any modern intel integrated shit can run most of the actually good PC games and emulate most of the actually good systems.

There's only two kinds of PCs: the ones where the owners are retarded and unculturated and think they need the Geforce 1080p to have any fun with it, and the ones where the user use it well.
>>
They literally just announced the release date for Pokemon Sun and Moon, for this November.
>>
>>337129007
The new Paper Mario might be shit but damn, it looks cozy as fuck.
>>
>>337132581
>Playing Pokemon games when you're 30 years old
>>
>>337130341
Every vid so far is early game most rpgs start off pretty easy
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>>337130040
>over 12 years old
>still playing pokemon
>>
>>337132608
I m know the graphics look really fuckin nice. I played paper mario 2 and thought it was alright but never finished it. maybe I'll actually buy color splash if I can get it cheap. im not a big rpg fan so I don't give a fuck about them dumbing down the rpg stuff

that being said, I probably wont buy it I will just end up jacking off on my bedroom floor again as usual
>>
>>337132581
>pokemon
you must be 18 or older to post on /v/
>>
>>337133041
>>337132889
>>337132724
>this samefag
>>
>>337130514
What about the game looks appealing
>>
File: 1462481427323.jpg (144 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
1462481427323.jpg
144 KB, 672x960
>>337129007
>make a Paper Mario RPG like the first two, with partners and NPCs that aren't fucking Toads
>make a sidescroller 2D Metroid, if indies are able to do those left and right it can't be that expensive
WAS IT SO FUCKING HARD NINTENDO?
After these 2 pieces of shit flop you'll finally start to listen?
>>
makes me feel like I'm glad I also own a PS4 so this abysmal drought doesn't affect me as badly.
>>
>>337133685
>After these 2 pieces of shit flop you'll finally start to listen?
nah, then they'll just say "welp, looks like no one wants metroid or paper mario - series over"
>>
>>337132170
that thing is mediocre at best, i sort of understand you not getting the hate, but being excited by it? that is really strange .
>>
File: lepiggyshiggy.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lepiggyshiggy.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>337129007
>Nintendo marketed the recent Kirby amiibo as the the only way to get UFO in Planet Robobot
>mfw HAL even thought just having one ability locked behind physical DLC was bullshit and made UFO unlockable at 100% as a way to rebel against that kind of bullshit marketing
>>
>>337134775
Nintendo is demonic.
>>
>>337134775
Piggo memes
>>
>>337130584
Iwata.
>>
>>337132170
It's the latter for me. Metroid fans have been dying for a new proper game since prime 3 (or earlier depending on how you feel about the prime series).

It's also disheartening that seeing the numbers that other M pulled in and the seemingly inevitable flop that federation force will be, general Nintendo consensus will be that Metroid is a dead franchise and drop it altogether.

We're salty the last few years of Metroid will be THEBABY and chibi robots
>>
>>337129007
>how does this make you feel?
Well I don't care about these games, so I guess I will just let things burn out slowly. I have some backlog on Nintendo Games, I can now slowly work through. Then next March I will decide, if I'll get an NX or switch to a PS4, probably the latter.
>>
File: what happened to nintendo.png (161 KB, 551x481) Image search: [Google]
what happened to nintendo.png
161 KB, 551x481
I'm honestly so fucking done with nintendo right now
>>
>>337137750
>Censored
>Shit
>Shovelware

Why haven't you bought a Wii U yet, bros?
>>
>>337137615
>if i'll get an NX
Dude, the thing is already DOA.
EA already jumped off the NX ship before it was even released, basically putting it into the same spot the wii u is.
>>
Delaying Zelda just to do a simultaneous release was fucking retarded.

They have Sun/Moon for November at lease, but U is literally dead in the water.
>>
>>337129007
>those beautiful graphics
>gone to waste on a shitty sticker star sequel

Fuck this gay shitty earth
>>
>>337137750
Gotta be honest, I've been a Nintendo fan since the NES but I think they've lost touch with their fans.

Used to you could count on Nintendo to make absolutely top notch first party games but I haven't even been particularly impressed with those in the last two generations.

They really need to get some third party support going on the NX so they can focus on making fewer but much better first party titles instead of churning out garbage. Nintendo just might go sink if the NX isn't a success, I feel like it's the make it or break it console for them.
>>
>>337133685
They'll just shelf metroid and paper Mario indefinitely.
They've done this before, haven't they?
>>
>>337132170
They wanted Samus, not no name Federation troops.

Still at least we are getting another Hunters style game.
>>
>>337129007
Fuck this year, if Nintendo expects me to waste any money on the NX, Metroid: Dread better be one of the games coming out in the same year as the NX and it better be done by Nintendo EPD.
>>
>>337140704
>Metroid: Dread

>He's still clinging to this
>It's all he has left

Abandon all hope, anon. Only in the absence of any hope may we be free.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.