[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, /v/, I was a little worried about this uncharted because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: U4-1.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
U4-1.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
well, /v/, I was a little worried about this uncharted because all the 10/10 reviews, but naughty dog has done it again. they've created a literal masterpiece that will be praised as game of the decade. the acting is simply the best I've seen in a video game thus far. the graphics blow some PC games out of the water. the story makes game like skyrim and halo look like small town plays. this game definitely deserves a 10/10 review.
>>
>>337127518
downloading now, you better be right op
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 320x240
Checked op

Now check my 5
>>
>>337127518
6/10
Started of subtle enough but you kind of blew it when you mentioned skyrim and helo.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>337127518
New Sun and moon info came out, pretty sure even the generic story in those is going to be more interesting than this
>>
File: 1256686971967.jpg (70 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1256686971967.jpg
70 KB, 395x395
>have the day off of work
>get up nice and early to go pick up my copy of U4
>get home, very excited
>immediate 5GB day 1 update needed
>I live in the middle of nowhere, only internet offered is very slow
>mfw I now have to wait 5 hours until I can play it

I'm sick of this shit, seriously 5GB of content that they didn't even bother to get on the disc for day 1? I haven't even gotten to play the game yet and I'm already pissed off
>>
>>337128886
That download is going to be longer than the game
>>
Cool OP.
But check this 7
>>
>>337127518

I noticed, like most people, you mentioned everything but the gameplay in your video game
>>
Finished the game in 5 hours.
Give my money back.
>>
File: ThatSix-DUEA-EN-SP-1E.png (385 KB, 331x480) Image search: [Google]
ThatSix-DUEA-EN-SP-1E.png
385 KB, 331x480
>>
k
>>
>paying $60 for a six hour movie
>>
>>
Got it in the mail just now. Downloading the 5gb update right now....
>>
Does this one do anything new on gameplay compared to the other 3 aside from driving?
I still have the feeling that Uncharted 2 is all you need
>>
>>337130721
Yeah in this one you have a grappling hook

Such content
>>
>>337130721
The levels are a lot more wide open and don't have as much of a clear linear path as the first 3, there's also more options in terms of stealth allowing you to pass groups of enemies completely if you want
>>
>>337127518

The only AAA game i've played in years that actually feels like such. I really hope the people bitching on /v/ don't ever play it, they don't deserve to frankly. Literal masterpiece is all that needs to be said.
>>
>>337127518
Bought it digital because the closest games store is 30 min away. Downloading now. Says I have 6 min left on 13 gb
>>
File: 1461437930739.jpg (42 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1461437930739.jpg
42 KB, 500x400
>>337127518
>the story makes game like skyrim and halo look like small town plays

Skyrim and Halo as examples of good story-lines
>>
>>337130721

No, not only does it add very little, it actually cuts back on the actual gameplay by quite a bit.

The other Uncharted games could at least be enjoyed for the gunplay and the occasional setpiece action moment. Uncharted 4 so far seems like it's mostly walking, talking to other characters, qtes and a lot of boring easy puzzles.

There are far less gunfights and action sequences in 4, it almost looks like they decided to give it the pacing from The Last of Us.

Why the fuck they thought this was a good idea, I have no clue. Only buy Uncharted 4 if you're looking for a game to show of its graphics; which really are quite nice for a console game.

I have a feeling that this will go down as being remembered as the worst Uncharted game after Drake's Fortune.
>>
>>337127905
Make no mistake here. You got baited.
>>
>>337131741
That's fucked up, the setpieces were what these games had to offer, it's what made me enjoy 2 way more than 1
3 was too much of the same stuff so i kinda hoped that 4 would bring something new to the mix to set it apart
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.