[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about Valve games always having the worst communities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gabenewell.jpg (58 KB, 530x341) Image search: [Google]
gabenewell.jpg
58 KB, 530x341
What is it about Valve games always having the worst communities? It's weird because the games themselves are good.
>>
>>337123574
Not limiting their playerbase to countries that have an english-speaking population of 85% or higher
>>
Larger crowd = more % of autists
Also Valve better announce something at E3 or im losing all hope
>>
>>337123574
the audience is the typical MLP hat loving people, children and man children.
Nu-males love it too cuz its like global gay club they need to pass thru before they join the nerd club.
>>
>>337123668
VR crap, sure.
>>
day of defeat source community is p good
>>
>>337123668
Gaben will announce 3 hundred new movies to be added to steam for renting
>>
>>337123914
>looking for new games
>find the "Comedy" tag
>"hey I'm in the mood for some funny games"
>"huh what's this"
>suddenly hundreds of movies
>apparently you pay and they get streamed through steam or some shit

What the hell. It was right under my nose and I had no fucking idea about it. Do people really watch movies with this? How long until I can order a pizza with steam?
>>
>>337123574
because the games are free or incredibly cheap. Consequently you get young poor kids and poor people from poor countries. this also allows people who are banned an easy way back into the game just by making a new account.
>>
TF2 did critical damage

Now shiteaters will run rampant for a while until this fake and gay hype dies down.
>>
you have to look at the platform their games are released on. pc gamers are mostly autistic losers and rammstein fans
>>
>>337123574
The Orange Box was a mistake. TF2 and Portal got way too popular and attracted way too many autists who are willing to throw every penny they have at Valve.
>>
>>337124159
If you could use steambux for food that would be awesome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.