[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>13 more sleeps before I can play Overwatch again I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1402929635514.jpg (60 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1402929635514.jpg
60 KB, 624x480
>13 more sleeps before I can play Overwatch again
I don't know how I'm going to survive.
>>
File: 1460856240661.jpg (62 KB, 566x626) Image search: [Google]
1460856240661.jpg
62 KB, 566x626
>>337117935
The wait feels way longer than it actually is. The 24th just seems far way from the 10th for some reason.
>>
I wish I could kill everyone who plays shit games.
>>
>>337118059
suicide is a start
>>
>>337118059
this game got me out my rut on gaming actually
might off myself if there's not another closed beta or something
>>
>>337117935
>It's a peggy is a fucking bitch episode
>>
>>337117935
You forgot the ™, shillfag
>>
>>337118437
>like a game
>now a shill
the obvious of /v/, but still
>>
>>337117935
I bet you got the avatar blues too, faggot.
>>
yeah its good but how you can long for it makes no sense to me
its so empty and shallow its crazy
there are f2p games that pack more punch than overwatch
>>
>>337118554
>15 threads already up
>creates another
nice try, shill. too bad chinese moot doesn't nuke these threads and range ban you all.
>>
>>337118554

What are you bitching about? You're lucky you're not banned by the faggot mods of this board for talking about video games. Maybe they'll send you a warning, next time it better be an e-celeb or YLYL thread.
>>
>>337118437
The same shit happened for every other popular game. The only difference is that Overwatch has waifus so it's more spam than usual.
>>
...your sleeping is scheduled? You don't just sleep when you get tired?

My life is spiraling.
>>
>>337120017
Some people do have work, you filthy NEET.
>>
>>337120017

When you're not a top candidate for the societal benefits of your suicide, one generally sticks to a routine.

Try getting a job, a girlfriend, and your own place and you'll see what I mean. Or blow your brains out.
>>
>>337118059
>violence will fix my problems

Hello subhuman
>>
>>337120017
>have work at 6AM
>if I don't sleep by about 10PM even if I'm not tired I'll be sluggish all day
>also it's dangerous to drive when you're really tired
>>
>>337120262

Nah, I'd rather continue to be a parasite. Keep working hard and paying taxes so I can live.
>>
>>337120610
>haha fucking wagecucks top jej
>"my life is spiraling"

Doesn't sound like a very happy existence. Suicide is certainly the best option. The sweet release of death will be instant relief for your family and friends so they don't have to look at you anymore.
>>
>>337121032
>"my life is spiraling"
he's just being aware while you don't
>>
>>337121276

>while you don't being aware

Nice grammar. Some people in this world enjoy a life with purpose and happiness. They aren't human tumorous cancers on the bodies of their loved ones spending their days metastasizing by beating off and crying between marathon gaming sessions.

inb4 you tell me all about how I'm secretly miserable for being a functioning member of a prosperous society, earning everything I could ever need or want, and get to do incredible things because of the money I receive in exchange for my efforts within the boundaries of a rewarding career.

Rat poison is cheap and effective, but antifreeze tastes much better.
>>
>>337120302
>>violence will fix my problems

That's humanity in a nutshell, dude.
>>
>a functioning member of a prosperous society, earning everything I could ever need or want, and get to do incredible things because of the money I receive in exchange for my efforts within the boundaries of a rewarding career.
thats why you are here, right?

your dad works for nintendo also?
>>
>>337121585
There's no point arguing with societal leeches since they're too retarded to comprehend what you're saying to them.

It's best to act as though they aren't worth talking to in the first place.
>>
>1 day before beta
>get my battle.net login information corrected
>had to resort to my physical diablo 3 copy
>1 minute after beta starts
>download and install
>jump into a game with a friend over the puddle
>low tickrate allows for high ping
>kinda annoyed at that
>still fun with friend
>next days
>get all the boys
>all of them
>easily fill a 6 man team with 2 to spare
>having lots of fun
>consider buying it
>really considering it
>last day of beta
>kinda not fun anymore
>look to the side
>see witcher 3 expansions
and thats when i sent some cash to my paypal to buy witcher 3 season pass instead of onlywatch.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.