[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ suck this game's dick so much? I really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: download (4).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
Why does /v/ suck this game's dick so much?
I really don't get it, i've tried playing it for 50 hours. and it's so shallow,boring, repetitive and shitty. Am i doing it wrong or is /v/ a bunch of complete retards?
>>
>>337113870
>is /v/ a bunch of complete retards?

Yes.
>>
>50 hours
Wow, that's seriously nothing. I half heartedly enjoyed it for around 100, by the 400 mark I loved it.
>>
No you've just discovered that this genre is generally pretty mediocre. TF2 and Overwatch require other people for your fun, there's not enough substance beyond 'shoot each other' to keep you engaged. I'm sure these games are popular with people who have groups to play them with.
>>
What's so shallow, repetitive, and shitty about it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>337113870
Wrong image
>>
>>337113870
Bait
>>
>>337113870
>50 hours
It gets good around the 80 hour mark
>>
Stop playing in cp_orange with bots and get into a real server
>>
High skill ceiling. Somebody who is really good can dominate a server pretty much by themselves.

In a game like overwatch (the only reason people are talking about TF2 again) even if you're very skilled there's a lot of random 1 hit kills. Unless somebody gets a random critical in TF2, it's going to take multiple shots to take somebody out (with the exception of Sniper but they have to charge for a long time, can't move very fast, have the dot to warn you, and can't just grapple hook away like batman if you attack them) and spy (easy to detect and avoid for a skilled player)

So basically, Overwatch sucks because it's full of one shot kills and death combos like flashbang+fan, and TF2 is good because you need to actually outplay your opponent to win
>>
>>337114118
>Shoot
>Die
>Win/Lose
>Repeat
There's literally no kind of progression throughout the game, All you do is Wait until the round ends then repeat.
>>337114057
>>337114191
How am i supposed to reach 100+ hours if it's shit?
>>
>>337114296
It's not. You're just mad because you are bad.
>>
You wasted 50 hours of your life on a game you don't enjoy and call others retarded?
>>
>>337114296
>Shoot
>Die
>Win/Lose
>Repeat
wow kind of like most shooters?
>>
>>337114118
The best weapons are locked behind a retarded pay2win marketplace, there's a grand total of about three good maps, every game has the same fucking objective, and the graphics look like a shitty children's cartoon. This pile of shit has literally no redeeming features.
>>
>>337114265
Yeah as a tf2 fan, this was my first frustration with overwatch. I'm used to pubstomping as a soldier in tf2. In overwatch it's like everyone is a spy/sniper, one shotting you unfairly.
>>
>>337114414
hahahahaa
>>
>>337114414
>The best weapons are locked behind a retarded pay2win marketplace
Top kek, I have every weapon and I've not spend a dime on weapons that aren't reskins/stranges/etc
>>
>>337114414
but anon you can craft most weapons and if you aren't shit they're fine, hell allot of people play with stock weapons.
>>
>>337114083

>this genre is generally pretty mediocre.

there's your answer, OP.
>>
/v/ sucked this games dick years ago when it was fantastic. Now it is lambasted for being a bloated pile of ass.
>>
>>337114265
>high skill ceiling

hahahahaha you tf2 faggots are funny. play a real high skill ceiling game like TFC you casual. oh wait, you were too young to play that because the only reason you play tf2 so much is because its free you underaged fag lmao
>>
>>337114520
It takes a stupid amount of grinding to craft even one weapon. You Valvedrones will defend anything your precious Gabe shits out.
>>
>>337114296
>There's literally no kind of progression throughout the game
are you taking the piss? do you really need an exp bar or prestige levels to enjoy a game? must all games be a skinner's box for you to like it?
>>
>>337114448
>unfairly
if anyone knows about unfair sniping, it's tf2 high league players :^)
>>
>>337114686
You really need some kind of award. I've never seen more obvious trolling. Not even on /v/.
>>
Autism the thread.
>>
>>337114448
spy is one of the weakest classes in the game. if you get back stabbed its not unfair, just like turn around, pay attention or something
>>
Thats because it's an old game numbnuts.

Most of us here have been playing it since before it went free to play.

It's just a really old game that's still pretty fun to this day if you're good. Which I can tell you clearly aren't and thats why you got so ass pained you had to come and whine to us on /v/

50 hours is honestly nothing in all seriousness though.
>>
>>337114728
you can literally get weapons for free in the official store.
>>
File: brian blessed laugh.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
brian blessed laugh.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>337114414
>The best weapons are locked behind a retarded pay2win marketplace
> there's a grand total of about three good maps
>every game has the same fucking objective
>>
>>337114414
LMAO nice joke holy fucking shit that was good!!!
>>
>>337113870
I'd say you're the complete retard if you've spent 50 hours on something you hate.
>>
>>337114916
That's my point. When it does happen you're mad as fuck.
Same shit goes for snipers. No skill, all luck.
Overwatch is that on steroids. Admittedly it makes skilled players seem more impressive because they overcome the bullshit
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>337116437
>Same shit goes for snipers. No skill, all luck.
>>
Its fun and maybe the most varied class based FPS title still.
>>
>>337115973
Read>>337114057
>>337114191
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.