[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is something wrong if my best gaming experience was with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: witcher-3-box-art.jpg (152 KB, 800x919) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3-box-art.jpg
152 KB, 800x919
There is something wrong if my best gaming experience was with The Witcher 3?

What's your favourite game of all time /v/?
>>
Probably Stronghold. You might give a little pirate game called Tempest a shot. A lot like Sid Meiers Pirates (another game I really enjoyed) but with a fantasy twist and some really gorgeous battles.

To be honest op it sounds like you don't play very many games
>>
>>337113449
I feel the same way desu, can't think of a game I ahd mroe fun with than Witcher 3. Straight 90 hours of non-grinding (unless you're a retard who did those questionmarks) fantastic content. great writing, great characters, decent combat (even if it had some dumb features, atleast wasn't annoying), decent RPG mechanics, looked amazing, great atmosphere, great quests.

There are a lot worse candidates for favorite game.
>>
>>337113449
Red dead Redemption.
Speaking of the witcher though Im 155 hours in and just finishing the main storyline
>>
Honestly witcher 3 had my interest longer than any other game. Can't wait for blood and wine. Hearts of stone was awesome.
>>
File: S5O1HSf[1].png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf[1].png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>337113449
Why do you have to ask a bunch of underage faggots? Just bee yourself!
>>
>>337113760
>not doing question marks to flaunt your incredibly OP alchemy/rend build by exterminating every bandit and monster on the map in two swings
>missing all them dank free ability points from places of power
>>
>>337113449
>i had fun playing a video game, did i do something wrong?

what in the world is wrong people today?
>>
>>337114204
I'm not OP, but I'm guessing he's bringing into question how much /v/ shitposts that TW3 is bad.
>>
Wake up, We're here.
Why are you shaking?
Are you ok?
Wake up
Stand up
There you go
You were dreaming
What's your name?
Not even last nights storm could wake you.
I heard them say we've reached Morrowind
Im sure they'll let us go.
Quiet, here comes the guard....
>>
Okami is my favourite of all time, even though it's massively flawed.
>>
Mafia is my favorite game ever. It's cinematic gaming done as close to perfect as it can possibly get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKsaJe2zKSo
>>
Souls games, can't pick a favorite so all of them except 2.
>>
File: velen.jpg (499 KB, 1328x1035) Image search: [Google]
velen.jpg
499 KB, 1328x1035
>>337113449
I don't think anything will ever be able to beat the feeling I got, when I first experienced Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT for the first time.
Regarding, The Witcher 3. It is probably one of my favourite games of the recent years.
Don't be shamed for loving that game, because it was pretty darn good, imo.
And before any Sonyggers starts talking shit. I've also beaten Bloodborne, and It was a hell of a good game too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.