[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you doing, /v/? 28 year old anon here, my girl wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1337126039397.jpg (94 KB, 606x597) Image search: [Google]
1337126039397.jpg
94 KB, 606x597
How are you doing, /v/?
28 year old anon here, my girl wants to take a break.
How well are vidya gaems filling the gap in your life?
You OK, /v/? Tell us about it.
>>
>>337089106
I can't give digital hugs
>>
>>337089187
Wish you could, anon. Wish you could.
>>
>>337089106
>my girl wants to take a break.
Go find something productive to do with your life. Turn loss into personal gain.
>>
I hope this 1 makes you feel better.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>337089106
>my girl
>MY girl
>MY FUCKING GIRL

no wonder she want to take a break I bet youre a fucking cis white male
>>
>>337089106
I just play video games cause I like to. Maybe you should find something you like to do.
>>
>>337089106
im doing pretty shitty meyself.
my girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago and is already seeing someone else, but still wants to be friends it hurts
>>
>Wants to take a break
You should just flat out break up with her.
That's code for 'I want to fuck other people for a while'
Gross
>>
I'm doing pretty good, only thought about killing myself for a few hours today.
>>
Pretty well, just need to get banned from this site for a long while so I don't have to return for my daily dose of cancer.
>>
File: 51xQPVcqJAL._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51xQPVcqJAL._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 355x355
>>337089106
>my girl wants to take a break.
Watch some longdongsilver, it will help you become pic related
>>
>had to leave hometown to return to work fighting wildfire
>just moved today
>total shithole, not much to do here other than drink and play vidya
>no friends here, yet
>my ex and I have just started fixing things
>I'd like to think we are good for eachother
>happy we had the passionate "symbolic sex" that she totally called me on for wanting
>we have both "rekindled" our feelings for eachother
>sad I will only get to see her once in a while on days off by taking a bus
>feeling salty because I forgot my box of games back home, have to wait for access to moving van to retrieve the rest of my shit
>luckily my friend gave me his copy of Dark Souls 2 last night and I had it in my pack
>he has Scholar of the First Sin and 3, anyways
>I've just gotten into the first one, had it laying around for a few years
>until work begins I've got nothing better to do than "git gud"

I have mixed feelings. Sad. But still stoked to fight fire again. Also my confidence is at a high right now, which is also good. All in all I am well. I just need to sleep later and I'll be fine in the morning, and better once I get busy with work.
>>
>>337089850
This.
Taking a break from a committed relationship is basically telling the other person you're tired of their presence and can't stand to tolerate them, but you don't want the difficulty or guilt of emotionally severing yourself from them, so you put the onus on them to get frustrated and flat out end the relationship for you. It's also completely asinine to assume that anything unfaithful done during this break period is excusable if the other party actually agrees to put the relationship on hold, because "we weren't seeing each other at the time."

It's a pale attempt at guilt tripping you into doing the dirty work of ending the relationship for her, OP. All she's done is justified acting hurt and insulted when you go ahead and permanently end it, because she "assumed" you were fine with the idea of a break, and so you look like the bad guy. Sorry for the shit you'll have to inevitably eat.
>>
>>337090979
This anon is right.

As for myself, just meh. Video games aren't filling the void nowadays yet I slog through them anyway, just like everything else.
>>
File: 1461206200387.jpg (82 KB, 584x759) Image search: [Google]
1461206200387.jpg
82 KB, 584x759
>>337089106
I keep walking my own rut with procrastination and laziness to the point t it's fucked my GPA a bit and I'm about to be a senior in college.

I don't even think getting all A's for the next two semesters is going to do the trick for the school I'm interested in.

My chickens are starting to come back to roost, and it's slowly eating away at me.
>>
>>337090959
no one here gives a shit
back to your containment board faggot
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: bf3.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bf3.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
social media and facebook ruined the internet
>>
File: 1462500726724.gif (1 MB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
1462500726724.gif
1 MB, 481x480
>>337089106
Been drinking a fuckton everyday for the past 5 months or so. Even at work. Think it's time to pick a direction one day and just get lost til die time
>>
>>337091282
OP asked a question, I answered. Obviously you care. you replied, how are you doing man?
>>
>>337089106
>implying she's going to pound town with Chad Thundercock and Tryone - RIGHT NOW
>>
>>337089106
Sorry she wants to fuck another guy.
>>
>>337091646
implying
i came here to fuck with you faggots

now go to your safespace board like a good little frogfucker or kill yourselves
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.