[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm years late to the party but I just finished this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: journey-game-screenshot-1-b.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
journey-game-screenshot-1-b.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I know I'm years late to the party but I just finished this. Played the first couple levels solo, then one with someone who didn't know what the fuck he was doing, then with a bro who stuck with me for the rest of the game. We braved the depths together, faced the dragons together, climbed to the heavens together. I think it was his first time playing the game as well. That was, by far, one of the best experiences I've ever had playing a videogame.

Journey is an amazing game. Thank you, Journeybro, for playing it all the way through with me.
>>
It is an amazing game
I feel sorry for everyone who can't see that
>>
>>337079217

I wasn't even counting on it. I thought it would be a nice atmospheric platformer game like Limbo or something but the multiplayer really takes it up to another level.
>>
10/10 game

I planned on replaying it once I've forgotten about it, but it's been years and I still remember a lot of parts
>>
>>337080420

I don't think I can forget it

i mean. the dragon spotted us. and we both thought we could hide inside the stone tunnel. alas. we could not. but we were hit together.

it was a fantastic multiplayer experience. yeah the game is very pretty and very atmospheric but the way they handled co-op. christ.
>>
File: 1456755415426.png (249 KB, 1063x757) Image search: [Google]
1456755415426.png
249 KB, 1063x757
It's more like an online experience than a game.
The beginning of game was kinda boring because I didn't find anyone online. Mid-game I joined three or four random dudes who just wandered around, staying way behind of me or just rushing ahead.
But the last two hours of the game were really amazing, I found someone who stuck by me and we helped each other out numerous times. That last mountain pass scene actually made me cry as we both walked towards the light slowly.

Afterwards the guy who finished the game with me sent me a message on the PSN thanking me for that amazing experience :3
>>
>>337082454

yeah exactly. I didn't send the guy a message because I couldn't figure out which one he was since the game listed everyone I played with. But we stuck together side by side all the way. Amazing experience.
>>
File: 1370748047783.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1370748047783.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1333
>>337078843
>>
>>337083413
In the end of the game people who played online with you are listed in order of 'appearance', so the guy listed in last is the one who finished the game with you.
>>
>>337082454
>That last mountain pass scene actually made me cry as we both walked towards the light slowly

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

i cried playing Mother 3
>>
I still remember the first time I played this. I met a guy and we stuck together like glue for the longest while but right before the gates to the final ascent we got separated. I figured no big deal and waited there for a few minutes but after a while I realized he wasn't coming. After a few more minutes I finally went at it alone which created this melancholic ending sequence since it made that whole "climbing a losing battle" moment hit harder than it probably would have to most people.

The game's ending hit me more emotionally than almost any scripted sequence has ever been able to in a game and it did it entirely by accident. I don't think I could hate it if I tried.
>>
>>337083778

oh shit. I'm going to pm him right away.

>>337083810

I actually took a 3 minute break to take a piss midway through the game and when I came back the dude was still waiting for me, hopping around and making noises. it was the moment I realized 'oh shit we're doing this'.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.