[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH TO BE SUMMONED??? I NEED THEIR GESTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Yellowfinger_Haysel.png (100 KB, 252x339) Image search: [Google]
Yellowfinger_Haysel.png
100 KB, 252x339
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH TO BE SUMMONED??? I NEED THEIR GESTURE TO GET THE LAST TROPHY REEEEEEEEEE
>>
the swamp
>>
>trophy autist
>>
>>337074281
Go to the bonfire just before the big door in Farron swamp. Shes on the right, where the slugs were guarding the bone shard. She will not show up if you have not given at least 1 pale tounge to Rosaria though.
>>
>tfw grinding out the rings
Why did they think this was acceptable
NG+++ here I come
>>
>>337074784
I need the +1/2 versions for the trophies?
>>
>>337074653
Does the door have to be open?

>>337074784
>tfw friend gave me wolf ring
Literally going to suck his dick or something. Saved me hours of grinding
>>
>>337075093
I do not know if it can be done before, it was already open when I tried. Make sure you get the darkmoon loyalty gesture from Sirris before giving the pale tongue by the way.
>>
>>337075397
The proper bow is LITERALLY the only one I need. I'll try opening the door
>>
>>337075093
It doesn't matter if the door is open, but you HAVE to summon her before you kill the Abyss Watchers.
>>
>>337075510
And you have to also have given Rosaria at least one pale tongue.
>>
>>337075478
You don't have to open the door.

>kill Haysel
>go to Rosaria's room and join the figers
>give Rosaria a tongue
>warp to Farron swamp
>go into the tower with the slugs and summon Haysel
>learn the gesture
>>
>>337075587
No you don't.
>>
>>337075685
you do need to have joined Rosaria's Fingers or Heysel's sign won't be there
>>
>tfw finally getting all the Concords and Dregs I need by farming for hours

what kind of trash ass game is this
literally 90% of it is worse than 2 even
>>
>>337075648
I've done all that. I made sure to save a pale tounge from last playthrough so I could rush through and grab the gesture. Still no summon sign
>>
>>337076046
Are you in human form?
>>
File: 1438531539841.jpg (25 KB, 330x317) Image search: [Google]
1438531539841.jpg
25 KB, 330x317
>have to get all the +1 and 2 rings
>>
>>337074438
>caring how other people play video games autist
>>
You need to be in Rosarias fingers and have given the Pale tongue to rosaria

You need to have killed her in both her invade spots

And as long as you havent beat the Abyss watchers

It should be right beside the tower with all the slugs and an undead bone shard
>>
>>337076046
Did you kill her in the Road of Sacrifice? She invades you near the giant crabs
>>
>>337076308
I didn't need to kill her a second time, I only did it the one time in road of sacrifice
>>
>>337074784
The rings are okay because they are at least within the players control. Grinding covenant items is garbage because the covenants are garbage. Grindy bullshit was acceptable in Demon's Souls because it was the first game...by Dark Souls 3 they should have better trophies. I mean, fuck, even make something like "backstab 500 enemies" or something, at least that's something you can control, having to rely on killing the same enemies over and over again and hoping something drops is just so fucking lame.

Bloodborne had the best trophies out of all the games.
>>
>>337076046
I did not have to kill her at both locations.
You could try making it to the Farron perimeter bonfire just before the Abyss Watchers and walking back to where she should be. Additionally if you are not right on top of where her sign is supposed to show up it had a short visibility range for me.
>>
>>337076046
if you killed abyss watchers you're out of luck m8
>>
>>337075025
Yes
>>337076427
Yeah, the covenant items are even worse. Maybe they will pull a Dark Souls and buff the drop rates later in the game lifecycle, but it's still pretty bad. I understand they want to encourage covenant use, which I don't mind if they actually worked consistently. I personally have never been summoned as a Dankmoon/Sentinel and have gotten ~10 watchdog invasions.
>>
You enter the area where they invade (the swamp for Heysel) embered and with the area boss still alive.

I missed Kirk and Alva (maybe more too) because I killed the area boss before embering and exploring.
>>
>>337077386
>the swamp
meant the Road of Sacrifices bonfire, where you first see the crabs
>>
File: BLOODLOSS.jpg (13 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
BLOODLOSS.jpg
13 KB, 400x462
>>337074281
>mfw grinding covenant items
Kill me.
>>
>>337074281
is there anything they didn't rip from demon's souls?
>>
>>337079679
Yeah, the quality.DS3 isn't horrible, but it's not great. Probably about as good as DS2 once it's all said and done...and it's already less replayable.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.