[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED DEAD REDEMPTION FOR PC CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rdr2.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rdr2.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
ACTUALLY HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7THwilTFXsY
>>
Reee
>>
>>337068719
R* really made a fucking mess with the game didn't they

christ
>>
>>337068719
A little fucking late arent they? I expect ALL the Dlc, completly polished and remastered graphics for all the hopeless years wasted waiting for it.
>>
File: 1440456131512.jpg (569 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440456131512.jpg
569 KB, 721x1024
>>337068719
Trust me, you don't want it.
>>
>>337069242
hello PCuck
>>
>>337069242
I--i-i-i-it i-i-s s-shit anyway!!!...
>>
SILKY SMOOTH 4 FPS AT 640x360

Assuming this ever gets to a reasonably playable state, it's a bit of a mistake by rockstar not to do a remaster or something of one of the more well acclaimed games of the last generation. Even if the development was as bad as was rumoured, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't make money back on it if it was available on all the main platforms. It's not as though there hasn't been an appetite for remastered games on consoles recently.
>>
File: perfect n64 emulation.gif (509 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
perfect n64 emulation.gif
509 KB, 500x359
>>337068719
>>
>>337069242
But I've played it before many times, now I want to play it again on PC. Fuck you.
>>
>>337069713
Not the same guy but I really want it for PC.
I mean the last-gen consoles were a mess but RDR was fucking fun as hell. The zombie dlc was hilariously great.
I want it preserved so it can't disappear into history like most unemulatable titles.
Like Ace Combat.
The ps2 emulation is shit for those
>>
>>337068719

Progress. I actually can't wait until the game IS playable, because then and ONLY then will Rockstar get off their lazy ass to milk the game one more time on nextgen and PC. Guarantee it.

If this E3 comes and goes without word of a real port of RDR2, I guarantee they will announce it once Xenia can run the game in some meaningful way. Mark my fucking word.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.