[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much can I explore in Uncharted 4 outside the storyline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 626x352
How much can I explore in Uncharted 4 outside the storyline?

The scene where Drake is underwater, you clearly see the surface of the ocean? Can you swim up and see the overworld before finishing the mission?

The scene after the underwater where Drake comes on the boat, can you jump back into the water and swim to the bay?

the scene where he is on a mountain, can you go places unrelated to moming the script forward?

the scene where drake is at the market on s cliff before having a car chase, can you go around the market and look at shops and talk to people?

How much can I explore beside moving the script forward?

Is this game open world? Because it sure looks so when I watch let's plays and I watched until chapter 8
>>
>>337064890
It's crash bandicoot with humans and gund and next gen graphics minus the gameplay that crash had.
>>
>>337064890
the short answer is, no.

The world isn't big, it looks big but it's an illusion.
>>
>>337064890
the short answer is, no.

>>
>>337065134
the short answer is, no.

>>
>>337064890
Is it clear what this woman wrote and why she was fired?
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 124x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 124x159
>>337064890
Do you think someone at Naughtydog actually looked at her face and thought "that's pretty I would fuck that"
>>
>>337065281
the short answer is, no.

>>
>>337064890
See that mountain? You can't climb it.
>>
>>337065158
>>>337065281 #
>the short answer is, no.
>The world isn't big, it looks big but it's an illusion.
>>
>>3370648678
the short answer is, no.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.