[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh look, another Overwath thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
Blizzard has commisioned you to make the next hero to appear in Overwatch
What will they look like?
How will the play?

Bonus points for lore background

>Dante must die mode
Draw your character
>>
>>337064293
It will be a really obnoxious faggot with neckbeard and cheeto-fingers who can't read or use catalogs and his name is OP.
>>
>>337064806
Pathetic attempt. Do it again
>>
>>337064806
That could work. Be a enemy to D.Va. Make him a basement dweller who can sabotage electronic heroes like spys sap item
>>
File: Killer of Death.png (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Killer of Death.png
36 KB, 800x600
he is the "Killer of Death" and he is made to mainly kill Reaper. Reaper is a wimp and is trying to be dark and mysterious but Killer of Death is a real dark soul, he's seen real trouble, Reaper is just a baby compared to him. He has a death pistol and a bloody dagger as his weapons. His ultimate gives him a scythe that does extra damage to Reaper and has a long range.
>>
>>337066825
Ends up being reapers daddy?
>>
>>337067037
omg that would be so cool, they could have a big showdown fight where killer of death reveals he is reaper's dad and reaper has to decide to join him or fight him more
>>
>>337067130
Can he flip and or wallhack?
>>
File: 1459952432339.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459952432339.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>yfw you realize Mei was given the ability to freeze people because she's too fat to run around and shoot them
>>
>>337067316
yeah he'll be the fastest hero and be able to wall climb and wall run to catch up to reaper. his E ability will freeze reaper when he's trying to teleport
>>
Super Sentai rip off who comes from Thailand or something and not Japan
>>
>>337064293
Something that can counter shields and turrets but useless otherwise. Oh wait that's tracer
>>
>>337064293
I think a big boobed, blonde American cowboy girl would have been awesome. Problem is that we already have Reaper and McCree so another gunslinger hero would be pointless.
>>
File: kourage.png (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kourage.png
33 KB, 800x600
This hero is "Kourage, Karma, Konviction" or "Triple K." He has a sound gun like Lucio except his shoots out really loud political speeches that slow, stun, or hurt enemies. The sound gun works really well against Pharah, Lucio, Winston, and Symmetra but is weak against McCree, Tracer, Mercy, Zarya and Soldier 76. The ultimate stuns Pharah, Lucio, Winston, and Symmetra while forcing white heroes to fire on colored teammates.
>>
>>337067850
If Triple K successfully makes all players turn to white heroes to avoid his attacks, Triple K gets a speed and damage buff for completing his goal
>>
>>337067850
Wouldn't thenpolitical speeches wprk the other way round?
>>
Oh, lemme try this again

>Male
>Support
>Italian

Left Click: Super Spaghetti - Throw spaghetti at your allies to heal them. The closer they are, the larger the heal.

Right Click: Malicious Meatballs: Throw cyanide laced meatballs at your foes, poisoning and slowing them for a while.

E: Secret Ingredient - Spaghetti heals are more potent and meatballs are more toxic for a few seconds.

Ultimate: Last Supper - Within a radius, encircle your allies with Linguine Lassos while quadrupling your current health (up to 1200) You take all damage for your allies for a while or until death. You are unable to move to attack while Last Supper is activated. Dying while Last Supper is activated reduces your respawn time to 3 seconds.

He was a chemist for Overwatch but became a cook after they dispersed. He now combines his passion for cooking and chemistry for justice I guess.
>>
>>337064293
I would make a robot magician. His abilites include a cloak and a hat that crates a decoy clone. His weapon is a wand that shoots plasma and has a hidden skewer in the other end for backstabbing. He is a evil theif that fuels the anti robot politics. He has a smiling face normally but decoys have a evil grin. Ult is him pulling a random debuff out of his hat including bleed, stun, slow or blow everyone up
>>
Jake the Hedgehog:

Nationality: Canadian

He's the long lost brother of Jack the Hedgehog (Sonic's cousin) and after a nuclear accident on planet Mobius he was teleported to earth where he lives with me, Jake.
Professor Scramble Man (Jakes arch-nemesis) was also teleported to earth and he reigns havoc on the locals, me and Jake the Hedgehog usually have to go out to kill the cunt but he always manages to run away despite being a fat fuck with stick legs.

Movement style: Does the weird roller-skate run that Shadow does but faster
M1: Fires the Glock 20 I used to shoot up my school
Shift: He goes fast
E: He collects the 7 Chaos Emeralds and becomes Ultra Omega Armaggedon Jake and blows up the universe winning the game
>>
>>337068146
B+ would play
>>
>>337068907
Sounds gay
>>
>>337064293

Jumpsuit/power armor clad Japanese style superhero type character. Doesn't need to be from Japan, would prefer if it wasn't.

Has double jump but no wallmounting

Throws a boomerang type weapon that can deal damage going forward and returning so long as it doesn't contact a wall. Left click throws in an arc horizontally. Right click throws vertically.

Lshift is a flying punch or kick that deals low damage but causes ragdoll and extra damage if they contact walls or the ground at enough speed. Used while shooting towards the ground causes a smash that knocks people back.

E throws boomerang that will pin people to objects or walls.

Ultimate works by painting targets and pinning characters to the floor with boomerangs then flying between each one, closest first, deliver a punch similar Lshift but causes huge knockback and sends them flying into the air and suffer fall damage.
>>
>>337068146
Fuck, I forgot to add the part where he triples in size while is Ult is up. For balance's sake.
>>
File: 1449020165198.jpg (378 KB, 999x1797) Image search: [Google]
1449020165198.jpg
378 KB, 999x1797
A Pandaren from Warcraft
>>
>>337069373
>>
Some guy who can go invisible for sure, there isn't enough annoying as fuck heroes in the game already.
>>
>>337069856
Wonder if they will do any crossover stuff? Be it heros or just skins
>>
>>337069987
Spy like character would be a good counter for most of the anoying characters ingame
>>
File: hero.png (32 KB, 732x966) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
32 KB, 732x966
this is "Average Overwatch Thread Poster"
he's a support character whose abilities consist on making the opposing team extremely unconfortable by constantly waifuing their female characters

>left mouse: projectile sweat
short-range shotgun-like weapon, does extra damage to female characters

>shift: eats a hot-pocket, which increases his sweat output

>e: shitposting
AoE debuff that slowly makes the opposing team take more damage the more they stay near you

>ultimate: masturbation
kill every enemy that has line of sight while you're going at it. female characters that die from this attack drop health packs

why did I waste so much time on this
>>
>>337070451
>"I don't like Overwatch threads"
>writes this wall of text
Ok.
>>
>>337070636
but I do like Overwatch threads
waifufags are fun
>>
>>337064293
Speaking of overwatch, I won that tacobell contest and will be getting a code for the game about a week before its released and some razer headphones along with it, think i can make a profit off the code?
>>
Anyone else want that tentacle animu onion as a plushie
>>
Mobile class that can hang off all "climbable" walls and fire from that position.
Uses a benelli m4-style shotgun that works well from short range. Has low health and moves fast with a high damage output.
Made for a stealthy style of gameplay and has a splinter-cell look. His ult is going invisible at long to medium range while being a shimmer at close range. This ult has no time limit but he becomes visible again once you attack.
His special is throwing down explosive mines, a maximum of 3.
Can't climb walls as high up and Genji and is mostly only useful in small enclosed spaces.
Alt fire for shotgun lets you switch from buckshot to a slug that works well at long range but you have to reload after every shot.
>>
Fourskin Sammy
He wears a funny hat with a hole on top that turns out to be a stretched foreskin. He's part of a dark cult that collects the skin of heroes.
His ability is to morph into a hostile hero to sneak around the enemy team so he can backstab them with his butcher knife.
He also collects parts of dead enemies to build a skin trampoline with them - it allows friendly heroes to jump to places they'd otherwise not be able to get to with their class.
For his ultimate he lets spears rain from above that can impale heroes or at least bodyblock them when they miss.

If you feel this is too dark for the game you can make him a woman - because then it has become funny with her wearing a foreskin hat and all.
>>
>>337064293
That little broken arm boy, except now he's a tracer wannabe and has the ability to steal other people's abilities for a period of time.
>>
File: 1401089200035.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1401089200035.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>337067850
Holy fuck, I'm dying.
>>
File: 1462058174538.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462058174538.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Left Click: Build Wall

Right Click: Build Wall

E: Build Wall

Ultimate: Make America Great Again
>>
>>337075852
Come to think of it, I got another one:

Tweaking Tiny
Can be male or female but let's just say it's a trans woman and a twitching drug addict. Instead of shooting herself with drugs she shoots syringes out of a gun that make enemies move and aim all wobbly when hit. It obviously takes several hits to kill them but a single one makes it harder for the enemy to fight back. A bit like roofies when you go out to get laid. She's basically a drug evangelist though and not so much about getting high herself because that can be done with a implant in the modern times Overwatch takes place.
Her special ability is to shoot good drugs that make friendlies do more damage and move faster for a bit but you have to aim and hit so it's harder to do in combat.
Her ultimate is sucking on a robotic crack pipe (but it'll just look like a vaping thing so nobody knows) and it makes her distort reality and drags nearby enemies into a shadow world for a few seconds, essentially removing them out of the map for a bit before returning, hopefully to find all their other team mates dead.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.