[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Anyone playing Paragon tomorrow?
>>
>>337064047
isn't that the game that 100% committed suicide by going windows 10 only?

no, nobody is playing it.
>>
Played 5 hours so far on PS4. Could be promising when released.
>>
>another MOBA
No.
>>
>>337064245
no, that's the other game
>>
>>337064797
Well therein lies problem #2

Why did 3 games of this sort try to come out simultaneously, when it was beyond apparent that you can't fight against a blizzard release?

its like youre going to fight 2 guys and they both suicide leading up to the fight. free win.
>>
>>337065174
Because this game isn't an FPS? I think you're confusing this with Battleborn, dude. This game is going against Smite and Dota 2 more than anything.
>>
>>337065353
>Because this game isn't an FPS?

neither are battleborn or overwatch. they are all moba games

you can't compete against dota 2 either so that's automatically out of the question

i hope you didn't buy this game, both battleborn and paragon are 100% DOA dude. anyone whos been around in games for years could see this coming
>>
>>337064047
are there any gameplay webms to post?
screenshots?
anything?
>>
>>337064047

lol
>>
>>337065656
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd
/thread

shills dont even care enough to shill this game
/game
>>
>>337065453
>Overwatch is a moba
How did this meme start
>>
>>337065829
I guess that wouldn't make them a shill then.
>>
>>337066089
>multiplayer online battle arena
oh man geez i wonder why
>>
>>337066332
But anon overwatch is more of an arena shooter than a moba
>>
>>337066961
no it's not. it's chock full of auto aim, turrets, insta kill abilities in aoe, etc

it has very little to do with aim and everything to do with what heroes you hae and how you are combining their skills
>>
shit game
>>
>>337064047
Is this another dead game?
>>
I wish Epic would focus on UT. Why the fuck do we need these team and class based shooters. Nobody asked for them, you gamedev faggots.
>>
>>337066961
how many levels of irony are you on right now?
>>
>>337067654
Overwatch doesn't meet the criteria necessary to be a MOBA. This meme is pathetic and just exposes retardation.
>>
>>337068002
Replace Mona with arena shooter and your post makes sense
>>
>a moba
>but this time with the riveting and catching style of a fucking tech demo
No thanks
>>
overwatch was fun but i don't really think it'll stay fun for very long
already lost its freshness to me after 2 days
>>
>>337067513
I agree but if you've seen any of the dev streams, Paragon is really pushing the engine with things like ai and draw distance/lod. That's why they're doing so much work on this
>>
I've played tons of Smite but could never get into other more traditional MOBAs like LoL or DoTA. Has anyone who's played both this and Smite tell me how it compares? Is it harder or a bit more casual?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.