[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom hearts 3 Marvel leak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: marvel-kh-2.jpg (194 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
marvel-kh-2.jpg
194 KB, 960x540
LEAKED Captain America OST IN KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqx3v7N0QcQ
>>
>>337063390
so this is the power of SFM
>>
>Take a song from Winter Soldier's OST
>Put KH3's logo on the video
HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>337063390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcA9xbbB0k
>>
>Doctor Strange
>Using fast paced violin themes
Nice try.
>>
>>337063390
Redundant if they're doing Big Hero 6 already.
>>
>>337063390
Damn, OP you could have put in a bit of effort.
>>
>>337063390
fuck you

my heart jumped through my fucking chest
>>
I kind of want to see it happen JUST to see the amount of butthurt.
>>
>>337063390
>Even if this was a thing it would be MCU shit
>>
>>337063653
I actually really love Kingdom Hearts secret boss themes.
>>
>>337067574
>Dudebros would be confused
>Weebs would be baffled
>Endless "GET THIS CAPESHIT OUT OF MY JRPG" threads
>Threads about how The Emperors New Groove didn't get a world
>>
>>337068963
Emperor's New Groove is supposedly one of the leaked worlds. I don't want it to happen since Yzma's VA has passed. Can't recreate her performance she was too good.
>>
>>337069386
>Emperor's New Groove is supposedly one of the leaked worlds.
Where/Source? And please don't say KH13 because we all know that they're missing chromosomes over there.
>>
File: 1457748968121.gif (455 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457748968121.gif
455 KB, 320x240
>>337068963
>MFW Gargoyles creator recently said they were talking to Disney about a Gargoyles world in KH3 and they pulled it last minute

It pisses me off thatvit was almost going to happen. The thing is this means that Disney TV cartoons might actually happen in KH3. If Darkwing Duck makes it in I will cum loads of buckets.
>>
>>337068963
>>Threads about how The Emperors New Groove didn't get a world
I didn't know I wanted this
>>
>>337069505
It was in a list that had BH6 before it was announced. Then again it could have been scrapped since then. They even detailed that the BH6 world was gonna take place after the movie as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.