[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Objects in space" an up coming star-ship simulator game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: objects-in-space-1.jpg (575 KB, 2552x1428) Image search: [Google]
objects-in-space-1.jpg
575 KB, 2552x1428
>HOW THE GAME PLAYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXHVzX6viNA
>TOTALCANCER HAVING EUPHORIA ON THE IRL COCK PITT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1Ms_5qBTawC-k7PVjHXKQ

A star ship simulator game with a retro scifi visuel style, reminicent of alpha centauri (yes late 90's graphics are so old to us millenials that it might as well be cyberpunk or even a new waves aesthetics).

Obejcts in space has probably resurrected the hard scifi star-ship sim genre if there had ever been one, this certainly makes a change from vapor citizen and elite dankgerous.

How many pcbros are gonna make the cockpit irl?
>>
>>337061812
smells like shill

have a (You) because the game looks interesting, will consider pirating
>>
File: inventory.png (175 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
inventory.png
175 KB, 640x480
>>337061812
Actually it reminds me of the isometric graphics of the original fallout series.
>>
those fucking graphics jesus
>>
>>337061812
HA

looks fucking awesome
>>
>>337061812
Sold me as soon as I heard stealth trading game and that it plays like a sub.

That's probably the most unique concept I've heard for a space sim, really fucking well done. Looks claustrophobic in the cab, but how big is the world itself if you know??
>>
>>337062172
>smells like shill

lol, i'm just really interested, we need more survival sim set inside the confines of a small vehicle seperating you from a very hostile enviroment.

For all i know the game could be utter shit, bad level design, bad ai, unbalanced loot value and weapons...so on and so forth.
I just like the amount of depth and detail they put into the game mechanics.
>>
holy shills
>>
I saw TBs video and was interested by the idea of a big physical controller like Steel Battalion.
I'll keep an eye on it though. Not sure when the devs are actually going to release the schematic for the controller. It would cool if they gave you a copy of the game for building it yourself.
>>
>>337062701
now all it needs is a multiplayer component
>>
>can't walk around on the ship

not interested
>>
>>337063030
Silent Service in Space plus MP would honestly be my GOTY.
>>
why does the ship have a blind spot? Thats retarded
>>
>>337061812
omg it's developed by kangaroo fuckers, i'm surprised they even made it to pax without getting arrested or hospitalised for using "friendly banter".

>I visit their website
>TL;DR text wall about game
>first phrase "Objects in Space is a modempunk stealth space-trading game"
>modempunk stealth space-trading
>modempunk

What the fuck is this shit, what next? Don't tell me. what happens if i type "memepunk in google?
God hate this place.
>>
>>337063856
You're here forever
>>
>>337063856
>What the fuck is this shit, what next?

punkpunk
>>
>>337063606
Yeah the blind spot thing kind of is, they should have used a radar type system with different frequencies of light and E.M. or something.
>>
>>337063856
>>337064095
>>337064240
forgot to post link
http://www.flatearthgames.com.au/?page_id=1034
>>
>>337064469
>.com.au
Sorry anon I don't want a virus.
>>
File: Alien invades ship.gif (61 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
Alien invades ship.gif
61 KB, 500x406
>>337064724
it's ausfags u ilitarate tard

NO VIRUS
>>
>>337064469
>>337063856
it is just name for a genre and i think modempunk is quite fitting.

there are hundreds of -punk. Head over to /tg/ and ask them
>>
>>337065361
does cuntpunk exist?
>>
>>337065461
yes but that's music
>>
>>337065461
what about scrotumpunk? Is that "music" how about wolfweed-punk or dickspeed-punk are those real?
>>
>>337063023
>schematic
Is there anything worse than braindead TB fans?

It's literally just a few arcade buttons and LEDs. Why would you even want that hunk of shit in your house?

The comparison to Steel Battalion, is quite frankly laughable, given this is literally just a "look at me" prop that adds nothing to the game.
>>
File: data thug life.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
data thug life.gif
3 MB, 350x262
>>337066348
>given this is literally just a "look at me" prop that adds nothing to the game.

seriously......
>>
so it's a less Trekkie version of Artemis?
ok.
>>
Looks very fucking boring.
>>
I was into it until I saw:
>dumb convention set-up
>made by Australians
Should've just linked the first video and pretended you didn't just find this through asscancer man.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.