[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE GOT FIRED LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WILL BE GOOD AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: riotlyte.png (210 KB, 748x340) Image search: [Google]
riotlyte.png
210 KB, 748x340
HE GOT FIRED

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WILL BE GOOD AGAIN
>>
>>337052364
source?
>>
What the fuck did he do?
>>
Who? Is he the ding dong bannu guy or something?
>>
>>337052829
https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/729770424653975552

>>337053668
Ruined LoL by making it a safe space where you get banned for saying "ez" and implementing dynamic queue.

>>337054504
yes
>>
>>337054978
Oh ok. Glad they got rid of that shit then. I've stopped playing after season 4 but I hate it when they cripple the social elements of online games because

>muh feelings
>>
So is the game finally declining?
>>
>>337052364
>Those fucking hateful messages on his twitter ?

Holy shit I stopped Playing league at the start of season 3 what the fuck happened ?
>>
who cares?
>>
>Deleted lol
>Cucklord got fired next day
Uhm, lolbabs ?
>>
>>337052364
>ASSFAGGOTS
>good
>>
>>337052364
>good again
>again

I dont think you know what this word means
>>
File: good joke.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
good joke.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>337052364
>LoL
>ever good
>>
>>337055557
Lyte was always smug, especially to people who hated the changes to league or was banned by the system. So the hateful messages are half people who were banned for being "toxic" and the other half are dissatisfied people with how league has changed.
>>
>>337056262
Its hard to believe that a singular person is the reason the game is so shit now. What exactly did he do after I quit the game ?

hes probably the reason I quit actually without realizing it.
>>
>>337056570
He's not the only person who's a shitstain on the dev team
>>
>>337056570
Like others have already said
>tried to make game a safe space and created autobans for people who said "ez" after games instead of intentional feeders, leavers or scripters
>was the leading person responsible behind dynamic queue which was (is) a complete disaster
>>
>>337056756
I've quit League and especially ranked a long time ago, spoonfeed the Dynamic Queue bullshit to me
>>
>>337057150
Solo queue and 5-man ranked team queues were absolved, there's only one queue now. Dynamic queue, where you can queue as a premade from 1 player to 5 players all in the same queue.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.