[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyranny will be a walltext. Can we have a Tyranny thread? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tyranny_charactersheet.png (297 KB, 730x480) Image search: [Google]
tyranny_charactersheet.png
297 KB, 730x480
Tyranny will be a walltext. Can we have a Tyranny thread?

https://blog.tyrannygame.com/2016/05/06/under-new-management/
>>
File: 1457322642559.jpg (149 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322642559.jpg
149 KB, 512x512
>>337049731
how you want your systems senpai?
>>
>>337049987
According to game's blog, Brian Heins is in charge of the systems and rules.
>>
>>337050248
Josh is Design Director now. He has influence over all of Obsidian's games now.
>>
>>337049731
what about waifus?
>>
>>337050248
I hate talent trees because you have to pick shit to get the things you like later. Hopefully combat isn't the focus of this game either. Can this be a general CRPG thread? Divinity OS2 is looking good. I only hope they improve the writing.
>>
>>337051229
Josh is anti-romance so no
not that every RPG should have them
>>
>>337051591
he has the final decision in that?

>not that every RPG should have them

in this age of "everyone is gay, bisexual or trans" waifus are a species in extinction so every decent rpg should have them
>>
>>337051851
Then we would be oversaturated with waifus though. Besides you should always stay loyal to your original waifu.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>337051412
Is there some release date for D:OS 2? I didn't play the first one and i think I'll play the 2.
>>
>>337052460
Late 2016/Early 2017 I think. I hope the DM mode doesn't suck ass
>>
>>337051412
>I hate talent trees because you have to pick shit to get the things you like later.
but that's not much different than having spells only available at X level. They're just a different approach to spell/ability restrictions. I don't mind them, personally.

and yeah, D:OS 2 is looking great. I'm more exited about it than I am for Tyranny
>>
>>337049731
So Tranny is confirmed for having traps? How inclusive
>>
>>337052648
I'm worried D:OS2 will be too focused on MP and that they won't fix the absolute shit tier itemization the first game had. I'd rather have it just be like BG2 where you take rare artifacts to a blacksmith to craft a weapon instead of just grabbing a random knife and a stick to make a spear scaled to your level that does the best damage possible or dealing with the diablo style random meaningless loot.
>>
>>337049731
does this read like fanfiction to anyone else
>>
>>337049731
The portraits look a lot better than Pillars at least
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.