[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life is strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
just played it, what ya think bout it?
>>
>>337048850
Not as bad as /v/ led me to believe. Still pretty mediocre, though.
>>
>>337048850
Overpriced movie with shittier ending than mass effect 3, comfy music though.
>>
File: chill.jpg (2 MB, 1200x5064) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
2 MB, 1200x5064
had some top notch atmosphere
it got me genuinely interested in the characters, I find it a very good example of characterization and character development
I remember I had the feeling of having up pretty badly right before the end of ep.3, when max's running to chloe's house
and I was right

the ending ruined everything tho
like, it seems they only had budget for one ending and they didn't care much about the other
the fact that it was top down telling me my choices didn't matter kinda pissed me off

top notch fanart as well
>>
I wanna bang Max and Chloe
>>
One of the comfiest games I have ever played.
>>
it is very good, the ending is not as bad people as people think even though your choices meant nothing
>>
>>337052643
> true story
>>
>>337048850
Comfy music, comfy everything. You also get to choose whether Chloe dies or not, that's a plus in my book.
>>
File: tumblr_o656xavuwy1v96k4ro1_1280.jpg (861 KB, 931x1271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o656xavuwy1v96k4ro1_1280.jpg
861 KB, 931x1271
girls had potential
good thing there's fanart
>>
>>337048850
Really comfy, haven't feel this way about a game in a long time.
>>
>>337052643
>create a game based upon choices
>choices mean nothing
>tell a tale
>>
>>337048850
Realistic atmospheres, boring.
>>
>>337048850
I uninstalled in about an hour
and came here to complain about my age/the game

Everybody was surprisingly supportive, and cleared up my confusion: the game is shit
>>
Initially nearly dropped the game during the first ~10 mins, but decided to finish ep.1 to have some basis for judgement. Didn't really like it, but decided to give it a second chance by playing the second ep and it got me hooked.

Loved the atmosphere and art style of the game, despite dev's best efforts to make Unreal engine look like complete shit. The exploration parts and attention to little details was really reminiscent of good old adventures, shame there weren't nearly enough puzzles, especially optional ones. The problems with the story were pretty much summed up by other anons here.

In the end what could have been an amazing cult classic turned out to be a half-baked product. It was a decent game, but I can't get off the feeling it wasted all that amazing potential all over the place. Hopefully the devs learned something from it in case they decide to go for another season.
>>
It was god damn terrible. Episodes 1-3 had decent buildup but chapters 4 and 5 failed to deliver. None of your previous decisions matter for the final one you make.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.