[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game sucks cock. It takes a long time to quick match, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DotaLiteBlows.jpg (232 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
DotaLiteBlows.jpg
232 KB, 1200x628
This game sucks cock.
It takes a long time to quick match, is really fucking easy, and I can't even talk shit in all chat to the other team while Im playing what the fuck?
>>
I like the game but I agree with you, not being able to shit-talk your enemies is stupid
>>
>>337047587
>>337049375
none of you are obligated to play this game, there are plenty alternatives.
>>
File: Chromie.jpg (256 KB, 1371x1200) Image search: [Google]
Chromie.jpg
256 KB, 1371x1200
You ready?
>>
>>337049567
But I said I like it
>>
>>337047587
It only takes a long time while you're in bronze and/or placement games, and if the game was "fucking easy", wouldn't that just make it easy for anyone to master and thus more challenging? Git gud.
>>
It's the most comfy MOBA

>No boring farming phase
>Objectives forces teamfights
>There is always something to do
>Interesting Heroes, some of them with interesting mechanics like ChoGall, or The Lost Vikings, without being for austists like Meepo
>More than one map, each one with different objectives.
>Nice music
>>
File: shutupandkissme.jpg (736 KB, 2140x2232) Image search: [Google]
shutupandkissme.jpg
736 KB, 2140x2232
>Activision-Blizzard
>MOBA

wtf did you expect OP? Nova, fucking NOVA of the Starcraft:Ghost vaporware was put into a fucking mobashit, just to insult anyone who like the original SC games and wanted a badass stealth/TPS with fuckin' zerg rushes and battlecruisers and 1v5 fights against a reaver, dragoon, dark templar and 2 zealots

holy fuck SC:Ghost would have been so orgasmic, acti-blizz is just cuckolding us from GOOD GAMES
>>
I've never understood this "WHY CANT I SHIT TLAK OTHERS!?!?!?!?!" argument.

The want to shit talk others really just comes across like you're just rife with numerous inferiority complexes, and is generally childish as fuck.

It's especially embarrassing when somebody goes off talking shit to another person, and everybody just ends up muting them because they don't shut the fuck up, so the dude ends up talking shit to pretty much just himself, as nobody else is even listening anymore.
>>
>>337050559
Who the fuck would you put in her place? I nameless Ghost?
>>
>>337050559

They put her in the SC2 campaign first, remember.

>>337051306

They could have used Tosh or Samir Duran, but I seriously doubt they even remember the latter existed.
>>
>>337050559
ghost was nowhere near completion and would have been an enormous cost to the company and would have lost TONS of money, especially considering it was going to be released right on the heels of the new generation. There really just wasn't a reason to release it. starcraft was never super popular in the west so brand name recognition wouldn't mean anything either.

It was just doomed to failure. Poor timing of planned release, generic gameplay from what we saw, literally fanservice.
>>
The game just doesn't feel right to me. Like the developers were really lazy and bored.
Most animations and effects from walking to attacking and using spells look weak visually. Sound effects are ass too. The maps have that weird fake plastic look.
Everything about it just makes me fall asleep.
>>
>>337051562
Tosh is going to be added. Likely another melee stealth. There are already voice files in the game alluding to him. (Nova, Kerrigan, both address him.)

I suspect he and Mengsk are the next SC heroes, they've had files in the game foreeever.
>>
>>337051562
Nova is basically the poster child of the Ghost unit and a very popular character in her own right.
>>
>>337051674
Not to mention it probably couldn't compete with Halo, CoD, and other big shooters.

>>337047587
In all reality HotS isn't very satisfying to play. I think its simple stuff too.

1. Spells can be cast a many times because mana costs are low and most of the time don't do more damage than an autoattack making them not fun to cast.
2. There is no turn time so characters all feel light
3. Spells are low impact and mostly all the same but with different animations/colors.
4. Talent trees are bad. You realy only ever end up doing 1 of 2 builds. The system is lame and bad.
5. No items to customize and adapt to enemy teams.
6. Game objectives are irrelevant until about 25 minutes when they become powerful enough to end the game.
7. Blizzard intentionally makes new heroes OP to boost sales.
8. Shared experience and low impact spells make playing with less than 5 people very low skill ceiling.

I wish blizzard would make a new game mode that was just a straight rip off of dota. HotS in its current state is just boring and poorly designed.
>>
>>337052480
>comparing 3rd Person Shooters to FPS'
>>
>>337050907
Sometimes you can just talk with them about random stuff, all chat is not limited to only insulting the opponent
>>
>>337050907
If a really funny or fucked up moment happens you can't enjoy it with the other team

It's not just shit talking I'm in agreement with you, but they need to add it in
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.