[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tekken 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Tekken7.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tekken7.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Hey /v/, I spent the past few days playing Tekken 7 at Comic Con.

I was lucky enough to play in the Tekken 7 -Single Elimination Tournament, and Tekken 7 -Double Elimination Tournament from May 6th to May 8th.

I know that when it comes to videogames the fighting game community is a small portion of it, so this is a AMA for any fans of Tekken who feel like they aren't getting any love.
>>
Have they reduced juggling in comparison with TT2?
>>
>>337048040
They have drastically reduced juggling, and new players seem to really appreciate it. Most of the match now feels like Tekken 3 "back to its roots" gameplay.
>>
whens armor king?
>>
>>337047446
PS4 release when?
>>
>>337047446
When is Harada going to make an idolm@ster fighting game
>>
whens harada going to make a idolmaster fighting game
>>
>>337048396
thank fucking christ

Also, when the fuck is it coming out. Hurry that shit up Harada
>>
File: 1458361684575.jpg (204 KB, 934x1245) Image search: [Google]
1458361684575.jpg
204 KB, 934x1245
>>337048694
>>337048721
nice
>>
>>337048520
I spoke to the representatives for Tekken 7, and got them to admit the reason the game has not been released is because the money they are making in the arcades is through the roof. Just imagine if every time you played a match on your PS4, PC, or XBONE you had to insert 50 cents. It sounds like it's coming out 2017 at the earliest.
>>
>>337048478
He's currently not in the game, and they said they aren't adding him.
>>
File: GattsMouth.jpg (41 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
GattsMouth.jpg
41 KB, 400x236
>>337048694
>>337048721
>>337048847
>>337048869
fuck idolmaster
>>
>>337048847
At least another year, this game has such a "jump in and play" feel to it, that arcades are hogging it, and pushing back the release date as much as possible.
>>
File: wegtweg.jpg (125 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
wegtweg.jpg
125 KB, 480x272
Trades
When two hits trade, they will both have their CH properties now.

Power Crushers
One of Tekken 7's new features was the introduction of a new type of move called Power Crushers. These moves would absorb damage from a mid or a high attack, and the move would still continue despite taking damage[10], but a Power Crusher would leave the user vulnerable to low attacks and throws.

Rage Arts
Rage Arts alter the performance of a single move of a character during Rage Mode. A Rage Art perform an attack animation akin to Street Fighter's Super Moves[10]. A significant note is that when a Rage Art is performed, the character will immediately lose their rage. These arts can also be done during a combo. Some characters, however, seem to have different sorts of Rage Arts.

Kazuya's Devil transformation can be considered this, as Kazuya can only turn into Devil once per round, and this will consume the rage, while Paul's Rage Art can end with a launcher, rather than the typical ender. Whether or not such features or variations will be given to other characters is unknown.
>>
>>337048694
This would be interesting.
>>
>>337049502
>Another year

JUST
>>
>>337047446
Who do you play, who did you get to play as and did you like it?
I'm crazy hyped
>>
RELEASE

DATE

?????
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.