[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: myfavorite.jpg (56 KB, 256x369) Image search: [Google]
myfavorite.jpg
56 KB, 256x369
Games filled to the brim with content

Pic related: Tons of bosses, tons of areas(the world is huge), tons of weapons and armor, rings, anything anything anything. Filled with massive, viable builds, making NG+ even more exciting. There's just so much, and the game is brilliant because of it.

And I'm not even bringing up the DLC, which is; not only great, but also the best DLC From Software has put out.
>>
Quality over quantity, DS2 may have a shit ton of content, but that content is fucking shit.
>>
>>337025305
It's not though. Some of it. Minor stuff, but overall, it's solid. It has a higher Metacritic than the first one.
>>
copped it recently, gonna finish the das1 first though. really excited, i hope it's not as bad as /v/ says
>>
>>337025183
>Games filled to the brim with content
Ok...
>Arcanum
>TES:III
>Divine Divinity
>Warlords:Battlecry 3
>Unreal Tournament 2004
>STALKER:SoC
>Wizardry 8
That's from the top of my head.
>>
>>337025183
My favorite souls game for sure.
>>
>>337025627

The only real problem is the gameplay feels like shit.
>>
File: 1461553160655.jpg (53 KB, 908x623) Image search: [Google]
1461553160655.jpg
53 KB, 908x623
Started SotFS over the weekend and IMO it feels like a much more polished and enjoyable game.

I played the original DS2 and walked away from it after completion with meh-feelings.
>>
DS2 has a massive amount of shitty levels and bosses you got that part right.
>>
Including the DLC I think it's still better than DaS3.
I'm sure that won't be the case anymore when 3's DLC comes out, but as it is, the DLC for 2 is just too good.

It's also interesting how much more I appreciate DaS2 after playing 3. People can talk about all the little details it got wrong, but there are so many little things it got right that they just completely dropped for DaS3, inexplicably.
>>
>>337025526
You remind me of my friend that is a complete autistic faggot when something he doesn't like gets good scores but when metacritic favors his dumb shit its suddenly a relevant source to believe those paid off fucks.
>>
>>337027640
If you're gonna call someone else autistic, you probably ought not do it in the same sentence as you being butthurt that someone else likes a videogame that you don't.
>>
>>337027454
>It's also interesting how much more I appreciate DaS2 after playing 3.
Same thing here.
Right now i'd rather get more DLC for DaS2 than any DLC for DaS3.The mechanics in DaS3 are so shit i can even force myself to play in NG+.
>>
File: golden-corral.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
golden-corral.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>337025183
Restaurants filled to the brim with food
>>
It's bad for PVE because shit bosses and levels
It's bad for PVP because shit game feel
It's bad for lore because shit story that's completely irrelevant to the rest of the series

All it's good for is fashion.
>>
File: KidIcarusUprisingBoxArt.jpg (957 KB, 2000x1834) Image search: [Google]
KidIcarusUprisingBoxArt.jpg
957 KB, 2000x1834
>>337025305
>>337027089
>>337027196
>>337028696
Nice meme
Also, my choice
>>
Level design and especially the boss fights weren't on par with DaS3, but damn if there wasn't a lot of content.

PvE balance was also significantly better than DaS3. In DaS2 I did NG+ 4 times because there was so much shit to try and they were all viable. In DaS3 I did one playthrough and stopped, because all weapons suck compared to straight sword r1 spam
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.