[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest to play Overwatch characters? 1.) Mercy (point and h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1462731670101.png (428 KB, 1143x475) Image search: [Google]
1462731670101.png
428 KB, 1143x475
Easiest to play Overwatch characters?
1.) Mercy (point and heal/buff + self heals)
2.) Pharah (easy damage due to splash and easy escape jump/boost/hover)
3.) Lucio (auto heal nearby players + self heals)
4.) Reinhardt (easy to use shield that takes lot of damage)
5.) Bastion (easy damage at any distance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3zq0RwXeKM
>>
>>336993507
>Pharah easier than torb
>advertising
Fuck off
>>
>>336993507
Out of all the classes. I consistently get more kills as mccree.
So, mccree.
>>
Soldier 76 as a spray babby with the ability to heal and a 10 second noobtube AND the ability to outrun almost every other character.
>>
Pharah is easy to learn (like all heroes in this game pretty much) , but hard to master due to having slowish projectiles.
Noobs won't be able to hit people in midair or even often on flat to flat ground. As a UT and Quake player when I was a lot younger I'm loving playing as her.

Reinhardt has a decent amount of decision making while playing it, a lot more than most heroes.

Lucio can actually do some decent damage while healing if you get good at using his projectile weapon and unpredictable strafing. Again, easy to learn, hard to master.
>>
File: 1459748486423.jpg (44 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1459748486423.jpg
44 KB, 500x383
Most of them are pretty easy to play. I'd say it's better to make a 5 hardest list

>widowmaker
>tracer
>mei
>zenyatta
>zarya
>>
>>336994127
>mei
>hard to play
Yeah there's stuff to master, but even a retarded amputee can get hood results with Mei
>>
I would say that Lucio is easiest character to play effective, you could just be in healing aura and do nothing else than be around your teammates and spam e, and you are already pretty strong healer.
>>
Mercy might be easy to play, but any semi-intelligent person knows to pick her off before anyone else.

>Hoping your teammates see your health drop so they will turn and help
>Help never comes
>>
>>336995617
I think a lot of people take mercy's gun for granted, she can easily hold her own 1v1 against a non tank
>>
>>336993507

How do you even play Symetra?

Her gun does no damage and has no range with normal fire. Alt fire does damage and goes through shields but can't hit an enemy that doesn't stand still.
Turrets does no damage and dies to a strong wind.

Her ultimate is extremely powerful, though.
>>
File: h95pldl1.jpg (268 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
h95pldl1.jpg
268 KB, 900x507
>>
>>336994127

>Widowmaker
>Tracer

>hard

Have you even played the game? They are basically the two easiest characters to play in the game.
>>
Junkrat is easy to play because you don't have to be accurate.
>>
Tracer is easiest to play

zip in, zip around, zip behind and to the side, shitters cant hit you, and if they do, just rewind time and you're back at full health while behind the enemy with them facing the wrong direction.
>>
>have mercy ult ready
>overtime
>one person on your team is dead at the payload
>payload is a messy TDM
>realize enemy junkrat hasnt ulted in a long time
>should I res?
this shit is stressful
>>
>>336997534
not him but I cant aim for shit with Widowmaker
>>
>>336997754
this times a million
scout as fair
tracer is not

I try not to pick her often because I honestly feel its too fucking easy. Yes there are counters to her like sentry and monkey hustle. The piss easy aimbot ultimates can kill her as well but I feel the skill ceiling can only go up with that character because tracer will inevitably force counterpicks
>>
>>336998181

Monkey Man is the only one I seem to have trouble with as her. It's easy to get behind sentry, and bastion takes extra damage from behind.
>>
>>336996818
Same as Pharah in that you can just launch the charged up ball thing at likely approach lines and big/fat enemy characters who arent paying attention
Turrets are all about placement and can finish off people before they notice as well as distract them away from players who can then shoot them while they're shooting turrets.
>>
File: 1386115755551.jpg (16 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1386115755551.jpg
16 KB, 255x255
>Reinhardt vs Reinhardt
>we both charge at each other
>mfw we cancel each other out and start swinging
>>
>>336998064
If you have trouble with widowmaker you might uust be shit at shooting games.
>>
>>336994127
>Mei
>Widowmaker
>zarya
>hard

Real list coming through
>Hanzo
>Genji
>Zen
>symmetra
>tracer
>>
>>336997848
when it gets down to the wire like that it's usually better to use it unless there are people on your screen are are clearly about to die that you can't save
You want to have as many warm bodies on that cart as soon as possible
>>
File: BetaStats.png (2 MB, 1687x772) Image search: [Google]
BetaStats.png
2 MB, 1687x772
>>336993507
76 is probably the easiest to play at a medium level. He isn't a strong counter, but similarly lacks a strong counter. His heal is fantastic survivability for him or other teammates in a pinch, and Sprint lets you get back to the fight fast which is huge in low level games because your support are probably garbage.

Lucio's pretty easy to play at a competent level. You can contribute meaningfully to your team by just running around the objective with your team and not dying.

Torb is pretty easy, but playing him well requires knowing the maps, and being able to balance being offensive with replacing turrets.

Reinhardt is pretty simple, there's some finesse in his charge steering, but if you're just going to surf on the bus or push the objective, you can be credit to team without being much more than a shield.

Bastion's only skill required is knowing a few places to set up that aren't completely retarded, but any team with half a brain will shut you down.

Junkrat can be easy to be effective, just point at the objective and spam. Area denial made easy.

If you've got halfway decent aim, widowmaker's very simple and can be a tremendous impact, but you better be >80% accuracy and medaling on eliminations or you're a "that guy" sniper.

Roadhog can also be a terror picking off people in the side hallways and hooking fast movers.
>>
>>336998547
>be shit at shooting games.
Its literally the first multiplayer shooting game I played. So yes, I cant snipe for shit.
>>
>>336993616
>>336993729
>>336996825
>>336997534
>>336997754
All gun based characters are hard to win with 'cause if you miss there's no damage being done. Meanwhile Lucio and Pharah have big fat projectiles that are easier to hit with.

>>336993926
They can randomly shoot rockets in many map areas and still do damage. Better than shooting guns and missing doing nothing.

>>336997754
I can never hardly get a kill with him cause people just run from the graneds which dont blow up on ground impact and you cant aim by shooting straight, arc makes it too annoying.
>>
DVA feels pretty difficult to play.
Shes gigantic in robot so its hard to miss
Slow when firing and needs to be really close to quickly kill people
Ult is pretty much always reactable
Out of mech she dies to arrant hits

Doesnt feel like a standard tank since you want to sneak in somehow to deal damage and run like hell before your mech explodes. Yes the pistol is good but shes not a tank anymore.

One thing id change for her is to make the shit she blocks with her shield boost the ult charge.
>>
Mercy is an absolute bitch to play if you've got a shitty team.

The amount of fucking times I've had to run round getting eliminations because my stupid team decide that every game mode is TDM is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>336998419
Actually saw something like that happen, but one went to the wall, then other countered to make him go back where he came from basically.
>>
>>336998757
>support is at the mercy of the group
no shit.
>>
>>336993507
How do you self heal as Mercy?
>>
>>336998698
She is not a tank but a bully and disruptor and retard bait
>>
Tracer is like spy

Easy free kills against shitters, incredibly difficult against people who pay attention
>>
>Play Widowmaker
>go up a bunch of stuff
>friend wants to play so he joins, pick Mercy and.. start to link me
>huge fucking obvious yellow arc towards me
>Cant snipe anyone, they're all shooting towards us
Thanks pal
>>
File: fsfdd.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1100) Image search: [Google]
fsfdd.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1100
Reaper:

https://a.pomf.cat/hqrqkn.mp4
>>
>easiest to play

Just pick Bastion or Soldier 76 to get those easy kills and feel better about sucking at games ;3
>>
>>336998064
>not him but I cant aim for shit with Widowmaker

how? Everyone moves so goddamn slow.
>>
>>336996305
As an aggressive Mercy, I totally agree. I ran into a Mercy+Rheinheardt combo, scared off the mercy, flew up to an oblivious pharah on my team and killed the tin can from the sky.

Mercy brought back a terrible reaper who ran straight at me, dropped him with a few headshots and then finished off the mercy.

But of course, PotG went to a McCree pushing Q then fanning a survior.
>>
>>336998757
>Have a bunch of teammates in high up spots that need healing
>Keep spamming heal requests
>Won't move 1 foot over to get in my line of sight so I can fucking get to them
If people are aware of how Mercy's mobility works the game goes a thousand times smoother. I love Pharahs and Widowmakers for easy escapes
>>
>Playing Genji
>See Widowmaker picking my team off from up above
>Climb wall like badass ninja
>Before she can react I slash through her ending her miserable existence.
>>
>>336998558
>hanzo
>hard
lol xd good one, hanzo is easy as and if you think hes hard to play jump off a building
>>
>>336998680

the grenades explode on hit, just not when they hit the ground.
>>
>>336998813

>at the mercy

ayyyyyy

Seriously though, he's got a point. A decent Mercy is a fucking boon to any team, but so many teams in the beta are full of shitters with zero idea how to work together.
>>
who here roadhog?

this guy is so fucking fun to play as
>>
>>336998558
I find it tough to call Symetra hard. She has no room for any mechanical prowess to affect her gameplay at all. Her LMB is a powerful short range autoaiming asshole beam - it will even hit behind her so long as you start the attack on someone and keep holding it while they're in range. And her RMB is a huge slow blob, it's impossible to miss with, just like it's completely the other guy's fault if they get hit with it.

The only skill to playing her is knowledge and teamwork, placing your microwave in a high value location, and getting your teleporter in a good spot that won't get found and killed immediately. Also just knowing which maps she's even worth a shit on.

Rest I certainly agree with though, Hanzo has little mobility and no way to escape flankers, but can still fight back if you're good with his E, his weapon isn't hitscan so sniping's much less reliable/harder than Widowmaker's, and his sonar requires knowledge to actually use effectively for your team. His ult is simple as fuck, but the rest of his gameplay is tough to master.
>>
>>336998875
>oh boy another overwatch video
>oh a play of the game
>its for reaper
>hm well i see the ultimate is up I wonder how this will play out
>>
>>336999042
>playing Genji
>pop around a corner to counter a Bastion
>Bastion stops shooting
>stalemate
>Reinhardt out of nowhere dashes up and fucks up his existence

teamwork
>>
>>336999042
>>Climb wall like badass ninja
oh my god. I played him for like 1h today (first time) and completely forgot I could do this. FUCK
>>
>>336998849
Pretty sure it's passive like in tf2
>>
>>336999209
Reinhardt's charge is so damn satisfying.
>>
>>336998698
characters like that make me wish the health was displaed on the cross hair so I wouldn't have to look down if I should run away yet.
>>
>>336998938
I dont know anon, the fact that you have to scope+charge is way to fucking slow for me. But then I never played a sniper in any game.
>>
File: overwatch_s_zarya.png (2 MB, 1024x1821) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_s_zarya.png
2 MB, 1024x1821
>>336994127
>Zarya
>Hard

For some reason I'm doing exceptionally well with her... Could be that I'm timing all the shields at the right time and the second hand bomb attack is fucking beast, which blows people from an area which is fantastic to use to knock faggots out of the world.
>>
>>336993507
Hanzo and Bastion are probably some of the easiest heroes in the game.

I'd say Tracer is too, but you still need to get used to managing your health.
>>
File: stats.jpg (86 KB, 861x717) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
86 KB, 861x717
>>336998976
>play rainhardt
>shield in front of the team
>mercy keeps healing me
fuck man, bad mercys can be really bad, i ain't got this fucking shield for nothing, also don't fucking damage boost me when have my shield up and be more useful instead.
i also play mercy a shitton and seeing that stuff above makes me sad.

>>336999116
most characters are fun to play, but a hook + shotgun + melee from roadhog just feels savage as fuck.
>>336993926
i agree with your pharah statement, her rockets move slow and do shit splash damage, she also has as much health as all the other 200 characters. oh and her ult can be a bitch to land properly.
also trying to kill a lucio as pharah is borderline impossible, motherfucker so fast and constantly getting the splash damage back as health, always makes me angry.
>>
>>336998547
I can't aim for shit with widowmaker as well.
First of all, there isn't a sensitivity option for the scope, and constantly switching mouse dpi is not an option.
>>
>>336996818
Her LMB actually hits really hard. It just ramps up in damage over time, so it won't do a lot up front. However, if you can survive for a second with it being held down she out-does most close range characters' damage while not even having to aim.

The rest is just knowledge. Find a valuable side route for an attacking team to want to take, and make it a microwave so they can't go through it at all. Her existence makes a Tracer on your team more viable by giving her a bit of recharging shields (it's enough that she will no longer get killed by snipers in one shot), and her close range is actually really dangerous due to aforementioned damage ramping.

Her RMB also goes straight the fuck through shields like Reinhardt's and Winston's, so you can do a lot of slow, hard to avoid damage to a slow offensive push.

Still, she's an extremely situational pick, she doesn't work on a lot of maps and is almost always a dumb pick on offense.
>>
>>336999350
>managing health as tracer
>oh i got hit and my rewind is up
>all better.

this requires thought? you always have the option to just run the fuck away as well.
>>
>>336998849
whenever you heal others, you also heal yourself.
>>
>>336998698
>tfw you can't branch out too other heroes because your team either can use the character your branching from, they just don't have any type of that character at alll, or they do but still nothing gets done until you switch to your main

Im like eternally stuck with only knowing D.va until this game actually comes out, who else shares this pain
>>
>>336999347
>Zarya
>do warp hole suck thing on 4 enemies
>shoot alt area blast, kill all 4
>expect Play of the Game
>It's High Noon...
>fucker steals my stuck victim kills, all 4 of them.
>>
>>336999480
that's not how it works,
you have to not have gotten hit the last 3 seconds then you start regenerating.
>>
This game is confusing, looks way to good to pass up.

Is it worth the time?
>>
File: 1461187739005.jpg (222 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1461187739005.jpg
222 KB, 1024x1448
>>336999654
open beta is up for another 32 hours go try it yourself /v/ will tell you it's shit though.
>>
>>336999654
mhmm you got some time to get some matches in until the beta is up
>>
>>336999654
Just get the free beta, last day is right now till May 10 , 10am
>>
zenyatta is easy as fuck, i mean shit bro all i have to do is press shift and e every once in a while and shoot shit with my glowy orbs of doom

still the most fun
>>
>>336999563
dva is not irreplaceable. i dont think any character is despite all the shitlords stacking bastions
>>
>>336999654
Start playing right now you have largely enough time to test everything
Remember that you can, and you should switch characters in match if the situation requires to
>>
Sick of people saying Soldier 76 or McRee or Hanzo or Junkrat is easy.

Soldier 76: does low damage or runs out of ammo if you can even keep cross hair on someone long enough for all bullets to hit while they're moving around all over.

McRee: Way too slow refire rate, miss and you have to re-aim which is already to late to do anything

Hanzo and Junkrat: Aiming requires not only pointing at enemies but above them to consider drop arc of the shot. How is that easy, especially if people are runing around?
>>
>>336999448
Tracer has the lowest health in the game and gets one shotted by most characters with AOE moves or any damage at all

It isn't as useful as you would think, they usually have to recall before they get hit
>>
>>336999785
I know she's not, she's just an example with me. i was asking if others had a bunch of matches where nothing gets done in them until you use your main
>>
>>336998419
>Reinhardt is his own best counter
I love it.
>>
File: Lucio_012.jpg (653 KB, 2560x1601) Image search: [Google]
Lucio_012.jpg
653 KB, 2560x1601
This fucking guy man..

He's literally starting out to be my favorite character. Such a great support class. On top of his mass heal which heals everyone in the vicinity and only increases with his amp ability, you have the speed boost which you can use to speed teamfags who died alongside you to the objective in a matter of seconds, and you have that an ability that pushes any fag that gets even near you or out of objectives and troll fags when contesting points.

Fucking OP as shit.
>>
>>336993507
Reaper, Reinhardt, Lucio, Mercy, Bastion, Mei and 76 are all low skill high reward character. Doesn't mean it takes no skill to play them really well, but anyone who isn't a complete tard can pick them and do a reasonable job.
>>
>>336999963
If I'm playing Tracer well the majority of my deaths are from shit that wasn't even aimed at me. I kind of wish Symetra was more viable more often, because having that extra 25 regenerating health is a godsend on Tracer. Dwarf is also good, but the armor doesn't come back from recalling.
>>
>>336996818
Symmetras one of my most played.
i usually try to completely control one avenue of attack , usually a hallway or tunnel so i can put turrets on the ceiling.
>>
File: 1404684065659.jpg (75 KB, 528x400) Image search: [Google]
1404684065659.jpg
75 KB, 528x400
>>337000141
>mfw playing Lucio on king of the hill maps
Getting mt team to the objective first feels so satisfying
>>
>>337000141
>br nigger

kek, no.
>>
>>337000141
YE LET'S PICK IT UP
>>
>>336999940
They're easy because you can pick them up knowing nothing else and be somewhat effective.

76 has decent burst, but it's on a long-ish cooldown. Outside of that his damage is pretty shit if he's not landing headshots.

McCree, again, easy to pick up, but if you want to be competitive past level 20, you're going to have to start learning to land left click headshots at range instead of just leaning on flash-fan-roll-fan.

Hanzo's crap unless you're regularly getting headshots on USEFUL targets, not just that terribad widowmaker. The sonar shot is crazy useful, and keeping that up in good places is fucking huge.

Junkrat learning to reliably direct hit pharah and other fast targets and effective use of the trap and the thrown mine for mobility and moving enemies is where you can grow into.

...but none of that is shit that people under level 10 and still learning the maps and basic mechanics should really be concerned about. Hence EASIEST TO PLAY.
>>
>>337000141
love the Jet Set Radio feel he has too
>>
File: mccree.jpg (84 KB, 599x564) Image search: [Google]
mccree.jpg
84 KB, 599x564
>>336998265
In my own experience any (?) tracer can be instakilled by picking Mccree, tossing the flashbang and pressing RMB. Kinda weird how people let her past them even though her step sounds are obvious as fuck
>>
>Roadhog vs Roadhog
>both hook each other at the same time
>nothing happens
>both start backpedaling while spamming alt-fire until neither of us can see each other anymore
>>
McCree vs McCree ult offs are fun as hell
>it's high noon
>it's high noon
>>
File: 1452007168720.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452007168720.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>337000418
>Come across a McCree as Roadhog
>Hook him
>I get stunned by the OP Explosive of Cowboy Stun midpull
>He winds up next to me, not even stunned from the pull
>>
File: Overwatch genji.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch genji.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>336999042
>play Genji
>other team is all close together
>activate ulti
>PLAY OF THE GAME
>>
>>336999654
>This game is confusing

CoD is more complex than Overwatch
>>
>>337000379
yea mcree is the definitive counter against mei and tracer. so satisfying to dig new holes in both
>>
>>337000141
I keep forgetting about the wall riding and push back ability but even without those it feels like I'm playing well enough.

>>337000337
Too bad there's 5 better characters (see OP list) I can think of that are even more effective and just as easy to use and 3 of them don't even requrie shooting anyone to be beneficial to team.
>>
>>336993507
Phara is actually one of the harder characters since she actually needs to aim and keep moving unlike half the cast.
>>
>>337000337
You're undervaluing 76's LMB damage. What makes him such a strong pick is that his damage is constant, high, and accurate from a long distance. His drop off point is 50m, and his gun gains barely any spread while holding LMB, unlike the comparable Recon Bastion's, or the lower range Widowmaker LMB. If he can aim, he is extremely high harass damage from outside a distance where most characters can effectively fight back.

That plus his sprint being the fastest consistent way to move around horizontally means he can harass and put out a lot of damage from a long way away, and just heal up any incidental damage he takes while doing so without any support from a healer. A good 76 that doesn't try to get too close and can aim is extremely annoying.
>>
File: Flail like a retard, get PotG.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Flail like a retard, get PotG.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>337000591
>Play Genji
>Miss shurikens on a floating easy target
>Fly through the enemy team like a retard
>Miss more shurikens
>Dash a Tracer and don't kill her
>Get potg
>>
What % of accuracy should I be getting as Tracer? I average at 31% but I don't know if that's good or bad because of the spread and whatnot.
>>
What's the best team comp in the game so far?

Does it have two Lucios?
>>
>>337000724
Holy fuck this is the first time I see Genji's face
>>
>>337000591
>reinhardt using shield
>not bashing genjis head into the wall
i also always keep my reinhardt ult when my team doesn't notice genjis/reapers behind them, feels good to smash them to the ground.
>>
Junkrat is the easiest by far, even easier than automeme 76. You literally don't need to aim, just shoot in the general direction of enemies and collect your eliminations.
>>
What's the worst hero to see for POTG?
>>
>>337000884
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>337000884
Bastion=Gnome
>>
>>337000884
Bastion
>>
>>337000884
Mei.

Also fuck Mei.

I only like her because she caters to all of my tastes.
>>
>>337000751
Entirely depends on the map and what the other team has picked. I've seen double Lucio used for king of the hill, but Mercy + Lucio seems like a more common support set up. Sometimes just Mercy. Double Winston seems to be something switch to to break through chokepoint defenses on payload escorts, McCree, 76, and Pharah see a huge amount of play, and Tracer is another common pick. Widowmaker almost always shows up at some point in a match. Same with Reinhardt.

For general pub play though, the big thing that works for most maps is Mercy + Lucio, movespeed and consistent heals does a ton for most teams.
>>
>>336999563
eh i had time to practice with everyone, but D.VA was definitely my best. Sometimes when a point is being defended too well I had to go D.VA to send a nuke into the fray, similarly, I would switch to her when I had to defend better usually. until I picked up Symmetra for turret grid afk kills

Man it sucks to be on the receiving end of the D.VA ult tho. I was defending really well one game and a nuke comes in and kills everyone but me because I was the only one with sense enough to dodge it. Then I was the only one left against 4 people.
>>
>>337000971
>fuck mei

i would
>>
I noticed that all characters are "overpowered" in a way. Some may be easier to pick up for your average player and others are for specific players.

You suck at shooting and killing things? Just play support and help out your teammates.
You enjoy covering objectives and making your enemies run for their money? Pick Bastion or that Engineer-Dude (I can never remember his name)
Etc. etc.

I often recieve flame and hate (even from teammates, kek.) for maining Bastion atm. Most people think that Bastion is only reliable on Defense situation, which is an outright mistake. Especially on cart missions Bastion can become a serious nightmare for the enemies by just using the Turret-Form on the cart. There's one huge con to Bastion though. He is immobile/slow as fuck. He has no abilities that help him move around faster, all his abilities revolve around damage, which makes everyone think that Bastion is a character which doesn't require any skill at all. Bastion's greatest strength is at the same time his greatest weakness. Snipers can pick him off with extreme ease, not to mention that a good Pharrah is any Bastions living nightmare.
>>
>>336993507
That player is really bad. :^(
>>
>>336993507
They're all easy
>>
>>337000884
Bastion and McRee, getting sick of seeing the same thing happen over and over.
>>
>>337000708
It's decent, and if you combo RMB, 76 is a turret-eating monster.

However, his LMB's sustained damage at range is well below everyone else who isn't a close-in fighter, even if you are feathering it to keep it accurate. A lucio will render him almost irrelevant outside of his "sweet spot" ranges, and in-close any decent tracer or reaper will eat him.
>>
>>337001051
You have an IQ of less than 10 if you think that Phara is anywhere near a counterpick for bastion.
>>
>>337000724
It feels good to sneak in the enemy base or get behind Rein's shield.

Also yeah, I also have a hard time hitting Pharah high up in the sky, but if you do she gets fucked in two or three hits.
>>
>>336993507
>the same thread has been posted the whole weekend
>"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on /v/, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

mods do your job and delete these OW threads.
>>
>>337001081
>implying that you actually see something that new/amazing in a POTG.

D.Va goes boom with her robot, Mercy revives a lot, Pharrah makes some boom, should i continue?
>>
File: 1462453661415.png (216 KB, 468x407) Image search: [Google]
1462453661415.png
216 KB, 468x407
Is it bad that I'm only interested in this game for the waifu potential ?

I mean, it's as consolized as it gets and the cartoony design doesn't appeal to me either... But damn D-Va is hot
>>
>>337001176
You know when you kill someone you gain your dash ability, use it when you go ultimate
>>
>>337001081
Also Hanzo Ults.
Miss. Miss. non-lethal body shot. Miss.
Q -> double kill. PLAY OF THE GAAAAAAME!
>>
>>337001212
Yes it's bad and you waifufags disgust me, but it's also true for every video game where the discussion is ridden with this waifushit
>>
>>337001162
that would actually work well. If Bastion is fighting off other players, phara can fly right over him and shoot him with like three rockets for a kill. plus her aoe damage on rockets means she doesn't necessarily have to be in bastion's line of sight to do it
>>
>>337001162
I'm not him, nor do I think Phara is a hard counterpick towards Bastion but there's enough times where playing as Phara and flanking above, around and getting behind him would cause him to either drop shield or rotate around in panic to get my teammates to kill him.
>>
>>337001212
Yes its bad. Its fine if you play the game and waifufag it up but if you're only a waifufag fuck off from the threads and stay on g.e. hentai or some shit.
>>
File: 1453064815275.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1453064815275.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>336999042
>Play Widowmaker
>Picking off enemies around payload
>Team is literally nowhere to be seen
>Guy with an epic anime username
>He's playing Genji
>Can't hit him because of how fast he is
>Pretty much instakilled
>You know he's on the other end going "Heh... Nothing personnel..."
Fuck all Genji players, more NEET than D.Va
>>
File: Fuck Tracer.webm (448 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Tracer.webm
448 KB, 1920x1080
>>337001176
My favorite is fucking over Tracer's before they can react.
I didn't think I'd like this guy very much and I still suck at shooting, but surprising things happen.
Quality is dogshit, but whatever.
>>
File: 1462694584458.jpg (49 KB, 540x290) Image search: [Google]
1462694584458.jpg
49 KB, 540x290
>>337001350
>>
>>336999570

L I T E R A L Y the same thing happened to me. Word for word.
>>
>>337001304
Like I said, higher than 10 iq. You see a phara? Aim at her for a second, shes dead in the air after she boost jumps due to awful horizontal mobility. Go back to farming kills at whatever corridor you were at.
>>
>>337001289
>implying it isn't the single good aspect of Overwatch
>>
>>337001350
No fuck Widowmaker players. Fucking Snipers should stay in CS:GO or some shit. Getting one shotted right when you walk out is fucking stupid.
>>
>>337001101
Right, but anyone with the same range as him outside of Widowmaker either has an insanely more inaccurate weapon (Bastion) or a projectile, meaning he can dodge it easily while they have to deal with his constant hitscan. Even after 50m the accuracy on his LMB is high enough to be annoying. McCree is also similar in that fashion, his damage drops off much sooner, but 35 is still high enough to be annoying with headshots and its amazing accuracy.

Up close yeah he has to get pretty lucky and land a direct RMB to have any chance against Tracer, though with Reaper if he has even the slightest hint that he's coming he can sprint to gain some distance, then turn around and backpedal to kill him. Just have to keep an ear out for those footsteps.
>>
>>337001212
no its good fuck these waifu haters man D.VA is hot and also coincidentally my best character
>>
>>337001445
I appreciate the majority of the designs, but I also have fun with the game, no matter how you fucks try to make me think.
>>
>>337001051
i hope you get aids faggot
>>
>>337001405
You faggot are talking about those shitty Pharras jumping right in front of your face with her Q. This is why I said a "good pharrah". Not a shitty cod-kid with an IQ of 5 thinking that this was a brilliant idea.
Was talking about those who understand flanking and actually use the boost to dodge shit.
>>
>9 loss streak
JUST
>>
>>336999042
>playing Genji
>pop out in front of a Bastion and press E
>he blows the full load at me
>pop out in front of a Bastion mid-ult and do it again
>he fires two rockets at me
>>
>>337001449
There really needs to be some spawn protection at the start of the game, getting bombarded by fucking Widowfags and Bastions and Pharah's from the base door is dumb as shit.

Either give spawn immunity for a few seconds or make everyone start at the same time in all game modes.
>>
>map starts
>offensive payload map
>teammates immediately pick McCree, Hanzo, Widowmaker and Soldier 69
>never EVER come close to the payload
Fuck these people
>>
>>337001627
It's already in the game. It's called Rheinhardt.
>>
Bastion can kill Phara before she can even shoot a second rocket. even poping in and out is hard because the startup on her shit is terribad
>>
File: reflect.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reflect.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>337001619
>>337001393
>>
>>337001561
Dude. I'm telling you, its not a hard counter. Soft counter at best. If phara could side boost, I would probably agree with you, but every time someone defends bastion, they seem to forget that he has a team as well. Everyone has to work together to kill this ONE GUY who can shit out damage, no matter where he is, he's the most dangerous character in the game.
>>
I'm shit, so I'm gonna say what I play.
Soldier 76 because great survivability and finish potential.
Zenyatta, because you hit like a truck and your E / Shift are lock-ons.
D.va, because you just fly around and have flak cannons and your ult is an ultimate fuck you.
>>
>>337001051
Junkrat or Genji are better counters for Bastion than Pharah. Pharah cant do shit with her mobility if Bastion is in turret mode.
>>
>>337000141
I support anyone who play support. I don't like it that much. I pick him on the nepal to blast off others in the middle of that sanctuary tho.
>>
File: torbjorn.webm (2 MB, 1022x562) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn.webm
2 MB, 1022x562
>>337000884
Torb
>>
>>336994127

I wouldn't include Widowmaker, maybe replace with Winston, but good list. Shows you have some knowledge about the game
>>
>>337001720
D.Va is one of the worst characters in her class imo. She's just not as good as the rest of the tanks.
>>
>>336998639
I main 76 because he was in tutorial
>>
>>336993507
>Mercy.
Against good players you need to learn positioning and repositioning. Snipers want you dead.. There's always a tracer running into your team to pick you out.

Pharah is quite easy but rockets have a travel time

Lucio is easy but you want to be doing damage and leveraging your high mobility to do well

Reinhardt is melee only so while you can do well with your team you need to be good if they're not nearby

Bastion is easy and bullshit
>>
>>337000337
Every Hanzo I see is pretty good with his bow. What really annoys me since I'm crap with him
>>
>>337001710
>literally just right click the game
wew
>>
File: 1340830113542.jpg (17 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1340830113542.jpg
17 KB, 290x290
>>337001809
Perfect.
>>
File: 1449198128347.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
1449198128347.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
>>337001809
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-05-09_03-03-19-000.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-05-09_03-03-19-000.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
>>337000772
It's pretty generic, but better than cybersuit I feel.
Shame I'll never get this at launch without grinding for the tokens or whatever.

>>337001809
Every time.
>>
>>336998547
I have trouble aiming with widowmaker
as in whenever one is around I get distracted from my shooting
>>
>join game
>its already in progress
blizzard pls
>>
>>337001809
If anyone needs a nerf, its this faggot.
>>
>>337001828
If you have a Zenyatta on your team that can just stick you with an orb of harmony, your shift lets you get out of danger really easy and fly around / harass people.

She's less of a tanky tank and more of a real annoying unkillable distraction, and people tend to leave me alone after my mech dies because they're retarded. I picked up a quad kill after my mech died with my dinky pistol because it absolutely melts people.
>>
File: ICE TO MEET YOU.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ICE TO MEET YOU.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>337001809
>>
>>337001968
>join server
>server didn't start when i joiney
Valve pls
>>
>>337001978
Only thing he needs is a reaction timer on his turret.
Shit is fucking impossible to deal with without it immediately autolocking on you.
>>
>>336999384
Yes there is, you have to go into control options and pick widowmaker in the upper right corner, you'll be able to change scope sensitivity then
>>
File: 1458939721640.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1458939721640.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
>>337001809
Fuck, haven't kek'd this hard in a while.
>>
>>337001713
Alright gotta admit that I kinda messed up with my words there. Phrarrah isn't a bastions nightmare, right. Just a minor nuisance. Snipers pecking off Bastion due to his immobility.
>>337001731
Yeah those are much more annoying, although it's rather easy to predict Genji's behaviour.
>>
>>337001978
Yeah the range and lock on time of the turret. It will focus on you even when your teammates are around. Its too instant.
>>
>>337001828
D.Va is not a in the same style as the others. If you play her like the others then no shit she's shit.
>>
>look into the game
>seems kinda fun, might try it out
>oh, it's P2P, well CSGO is as well, 20 bucks for a multiplayer only game is fine I guess.
>It's 40$

Who the fuck pays 40$ for a consolized TF2 clone ?
>>
>>337002119
i shouldn't type shit when i'm ill

Snipers pecking off Bastion due to his immobility is a much greater threat.
>>
>play soldier 76
>runs around in the backline no one can catch me
>snipe healers left and right among the confusion
>reaper try to 1v1 me
>lol nope I'm out
>get some range and pewpewpew him to death

why is this hero so based
>>
File: Overwatch genji2.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch genji2.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>337001368
I actually try to avoid fighting Tracers.
If they are dying I do it, but if they have full health I just know that they will turn back time to fully recover, and when I deflect the shots it rarely hits her back so yeah.
Fuck them. Every other character is fine though.
Genji is a nightmare to Bastion and turrets.
>>
>>337002153
there are plenty of overwatch threads.
most of them are for shitposting.
this one is somewhat civilized
please leave.
>>
>>337002065
Imo his turret shouldn't be able to attack in 360 degree area. It should only be able to swivel in the front.
>>337002142
This too.
>>
Just left a game and it will probably be my last

The game is way too chaotic for my taste, you need a premade 6-player team to make it enjoyable and that's just not gonna happen
>>
>>336993507
>mercy
>easy to play
no

PS: fuck off shill, nobody wants to play your watered down fpsmoba
>>
>>337001828
She's harassment and disruption. Use her jets and mobility to get in, fuck some shit up, and get out.

Also, her E will eat ults. Bastion. Pharah. Reaper. McCree. Completely neutralized.
>>
File: 1454632424845.jpg (12 KB, 159x150) Image search: [Google]
1454632424845.jpg
12 KB, 159x150
>playing defense on Hanamura
>enemy team is 6 hanzos
>we destroy them

switch to attack
>we go as 6 genjis
>cap both points in under 2 minutes
>>
So we're talking about hard and easy heroes but who do you think has the biggest gap between their skill floor and skill ceiling?

I think it might go to Lucio since his floor is so fucking low. Just stand there and enjoy the endless heals but being able to wall ride effectively isn't the easiest and curving his gun to hit all 4 of his projectiles on moving targets isn't easy either.

If not him then definitely Genzo
>>
>>337002178
Yeah hes pretty good if you can flank and have a ult charged. I just wish you would have unlimited ammo for the duration of the ult. I hate having to reload in the middle of it sometimes
>>
>>337002218
>Ganji release dragon sword as he swings a gigantic dragon out of wall

How did you do it?
>>
>>337002298
go play your rock paper scissors grandpa
>>
>>337002275
Nice argument here faggot
>>
>>337002308
Wait? What's her E? I'm on PS4, is that her concussion blast? I try to use that as a pseudo boost when I'm flying near a wall. If you shoot the wall when you're next to it you'll fly backwards. I didn't know you could stuff alts with it. Thats pretty cool.
>>
>>337002358
can't too chaotic
>>
>>337002358
The only competitive game I'm playing atm is CSGO
>>
>>337002438

Matrix defense
>>
>>337002438
What? Are you fucking braindead?

D.va doesn't have a concussion blast.

It's her target-field looking thing that eats projectiles.
>>
>>337002352
he didnt. that was hanzos ult, not genji
>>
Easiest way to play this game.
>Don't buying it.
You won't win the match, but you'll save 40$ going into the trash.
>>
File: NEfcR0veL5Heih_1_2.jpg (37 KB, 310x328) Image search: [Google]
NEfcR0veL5Heih_1_2.jpg
37 KB, 310x328
Is it just me or Mr "we want the 12-year-old Assassin Creed audience" seems to be an incredibly cheez class.

Insane crosshair width on shotguns.
Ultimate is basically "fuck everything"
Teleport.
Heals form kills.
Invulnerability form.

I hope he gets nerfed to the fucking ground.
>>
File: 1352437757400.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1352437757400.gif
480 KB, 206x196
>>337002562
>Don't buying
>>
EASIEST HEROES, OFFICIAL LIST

1. Roadhog
>Big health pool with a self-heal ever few seconds, hook is easy to land and usually guarantees a kill if you stick it.

2. Bastion
>Gameplay consists of holding M1 from a fortified position. Another self-healer.

3. Torjborn
>Drop turret, reap rewards. Not an imbalanced character, just easy.

4. Mercy
>The simplest support character. Hold M1, switch between buffs as appropriate, and rez when the time is right.

5. Symmetra
>Place turrets in a chokepoint, defend chokepoint. Give everyone a shield at the start of the game, then press E whenever your reticule tells you a teammate lost a shield. She's the "hardest" of the easiest characters, but only because you need some map awareness.
>>
File: 1398188820108.jpg (26 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1398188820108.jpg
26 KB, 853x480
>>337002531
>>337002558
Holy shit I had my brain on phara, my bad.
>>
>>337002218
I just try to mess with them mostly.
They typically can't hit me for shit with the jumping around while I can't hit them for shit with their blinking.

>>337002292
Nah, 360 area is fine, it just needs to be unable to lock onto you like it does currently.
>>
>>337002313
Reinhardt and Lucio probably have the lowest skill floor - stand vaguely near your teammates for Lucio, and hold RMB while walking towards an objective for Reinhardt.

Getting good as Lucio requires knowing the maps, being able to wall grind to reach weird places, RMBing people near cliffs, or RMBing close range threats to your teammates (Lucio's a fucking great counter to Roadhog hooking someone else on your team), and being able to aim your slow as shit LMB properly to actually contribute to damage, as well as timing your ult to either counteract an enemy ult or make a push with your team + amped speed.

Then Reinhardt, being able to know when to stop using RMB and use his E, charge and actually hit people, and pressure from the other side of the enemy team to break up their positioning, this shit is key for actually being good. Knowing when and how to ult is also pretty key for him.
>>
>>337002306
she not hard, medic in tf2 needs to build uber and avoid death, she keeps ult charge on death
>>
>>337001828
>Highest health pool, factoring in armor
>infinite ammo
>gr8 mobility
m80 whaat
>>
>>337002616

>can be killed out of ult
>telegraphed to shit teleport
>invuln mode that is slow as fuck and will get attention from attackers and onlookers
>>
File: 1450734037208.jpg (161 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1450734037208.jpg
161 KB, 751x1063
>>337002407
>thinking i would argue with a shitpost.
well ok heres some arguments why the price of 40$ is justified
>4 modes/12 maps
way more than TF2 and i think somewhat on par with CSGO if you count demolition and gungame maps
>21 characters
compared to TF2's 9 classes, tons of variety to choose from something that will suit you.
CSGO is somewhat a different game so it's hard to compare
also 40$ isn't really that much for a videogame no matter if it's singleplayer only or multiplayer only.
in most cases you pay 40$ for a good singleplayer with a 20$ tacked on multiplayer or vice versa
like MGS5/Dark souls or call of duty/Battlefield
so not having to pay those extra 20 bucks for what would probably have been a shitty singleplayer campaign is somewhat a good thing.
also its a blizzard game, so you get years of support for the game and a solid playerbase no matter how shit the game is.
>>
>>337000591
Had this happen right as the opposition was coming out of the spawn zone and even managed to get voted vip of the match. Plus this was in a PvP game.
>>
>>337000337
But that doesn't make them easy to play, just easy to pick up. Who on earth cares about Overwatch's bronze shitter league equivalent when it comes to talking about character impact?

Supports in this game will always be easiest to play in low level play by that logic because most people don't like to support which makes them more rare and just throwing out a bunch of heals has a profound impact on the entire match.
>>
>>337002639
>playing as Genji
>Use my ult after a rein uses his
I fuckin love it. It almost makes Genji's ult worth it.
>>
>>337002616
Nahhh Reaper doesnt really need any nerfing. Long range or explosives take care of him.
>>
>>337002750
Not him but I'd probably just nerf the range on his guns a little, but thats about it.
>>
>>337002616
He excels at close range combat. Anything that gets away further than 20 ft just shreds him into oblivion, lel.

>>337002629
>Official List
>"I got rekt by bastion better complain at /v/"
>Not accepting the fact that all of these heroes are perfectly balanced.
>>
>>337002616
The crosshair width is not autoaim, that's where his pellets go. If he doesn't have that whole cross hair on a body, he doesn't do a lot of damage. You still need to hit center mass to get anything done.

His ultimate doesn't give him any armor or invuln, and can be easily interrupted. He HAS to combo it or take an enemy team completely by surprise for it to ever be even mildly effective.

His teleport takes 3 seconds and makes a huge noise for the enemy team.

His passive and ghost shit just make him mildly tanky, but he completely lacks any mobility. Any other character can just follow him and kill him when his invuln wears off if he's trying to use it to get away. It's great for dodging an ult or grabbing a med kit though, which again just contributes to him being mildly tanky.
>>
>>337002864
>"I got rekt by bastion better complain at /v/"
But I play Genji.
>>
>>337002750
Maybe he just counters me way too well as Zen. In a 1v1 he almost always out damages me, I have to load like 6 balls into his face before he drops while I die from two of his shots. Frankly I had more luck kicking the shit out of him than shooting him.
>>
File: v1-003.jpg (45 KB, 418x494) Image search: [Google]
v1-003.jpg
45 KB, 418x494
McCree easily shred tank users, so good.

I'm annoyed the fact I couldn't get Gambler skin because of wipe.
>>
>>337002864
me and a friend love going bastion and mercy and just assfucking the other team

if we are lucky we can convince a reinhardt to join in and protect us so we become nearly unstoppable
>>
>>337002616
>get's slaughtered by ranged characters like Pharah, Widow, Hanzo, 76 etc
>is a free kill for McCree
he's fine
>>
>>337002949
You have about half his health
>>
>>337002939
Oh ok, my bad
>>
>>337002949
I'm pretty sure Zenyatta can twoshot reaper with his debuff orb and headshots.
>>
>>337002949
>support loses to dps at close range
daaaaaaaaamn
>>
>>337002959
I got it.
and i dont play mcree
>>
>>336993507
They are all babby mode
>>
File: CityRocket.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CityRocket.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>336993926
>play cpma
>pick hanzo
>dishing out butthurt

This generation of fps players just cannot into fast
>>
>>337002949
well you shouldn't be surprised about that. He's job is to flank and assassinate. Zen has extremely low health, is slow and has a great hitbox for Reaper.

Sound's like you need your team to do a better job of covering your ass
>>
>>337002963
Okay, bastion-fag here again. This combo is just cheese. Honestly. I did this for shits and giggles with a couple of friends and this works just silly, depending on the map. It works better on cart-maps than on Point-Capture maps. But yeah, it's just silly. Reinhards Shield helps covering Bastions immobile ass, Mercy heals and revives. So much hate. Godspeed anon, keep cheesing them enemies.
>>
>>337002949
He does well against Zen because Zen has zero mobility. If you ever let him get close he can kill you in one or two shots, and his effective range is about 10-15 meters.

As for killing him, he has 250 health, your orbs do 50 a shot, and discord can be applied instantly, making that 75, if you're landing headshots, he dies in 2.

All the encounter comes down to is just 'did you see him coming' - If you did, you win, if you didn't, he will kill you before you can react. That's life for Zenny, you're made out of paper. Any character pretty much interacts that way with him.
>>
>>337003013
Maybe with the charged one but you have to pre-charge it around a corner because if you stand in Reaper's face charging your balls, you are dead before you unload.
>>
>>336996818
>can place infinite turrets
>somehow people call them weak
>>
File: 1450919916703.jpg (44 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
1450919916703.jpg
44 KB, 493x639
>same threads
>same images
>same text
>constantly

You fuckers are not even hiding the fact that you're shilling this game anymore.
>>
>>337003184
>5 turrets are now infinite
>>
>>337003131
not only that but with rein's shield you can focus on using attack boost so that the moment any enemy comes into sight they are dead and its hilarious to watch people waste their ults on us

ITS HIGH NO-WAUGH

DIE DIE D-NYEARGH

DEATH RAINS FR-OOF

hell even if they kill either one I usually have an ult ready to bring them right back.
>>
File: tombstone.jpg (148 KB, 1200x784) Image search: [Google]
tombstone.jpg
148 KB, 1200x784
>>337003040
What a waste.
>>
>Stun
>6 rapid shots while not even aiming
Guess the character
>>
>>337003273
>sitting in uni
>reading this
>my sides fly into orbit while imagining their ult sounds followed by a harsh death

>attack boost on fucking bastion
>random teammates die from dehydration
>enemies die from dehydration
>entire map is filled with NaCl
>"blizzard nerf bastion pls"

You guys are doing gods work Anon.
>>
>>336999347
Yeah, I don't get it either. Being good with Zarya is not hard at all. She slaps the shit out of the other tanks 1v1, and she can keep herself and a teammate alive for a vital play.
>>
>>337001820
Nah, Winston is not terribly hard to play, you just gotta harass the squishies on the back line and chase them down when they run. Only Tracer can easily escape him.
>>
How does this game determine "highlights"?

I just had one show up that was basically me taking forever to kill one guy, and that was it. Whole highlight.
>>
>>337003686
That means your team is really shitty and the game thinks you have the better activity for it's time.
>>
>>337003686
>get a PotG in which a bastion just sprays at enemies one by one, never actually getting a kill
My hopes are never high for Bastion plays but fucking hell.
>>
>>337003686
By how many "points" you get in a certain timeframe.

I think you get more if the enemies you kill are on fire.
>>
>>337003686
Did you stop channeling ulti?

I got PotG by sniping headshot mccree when he was ulting him
>>
>>337003056
>motion blur
>bloom
>garbage color filter

Also your webm has nothing to do with actually playing Quake.
>>
File: 1462567343221.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1462567343221.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>>336993507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M
>>
File: 1454545414058.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1454545414058.png
40 KB, 152x254
>tfw fighting amateur Reinhardt are afraid to drop their shield and don't know that melee ignores it
>>
File: 1462764574057.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1462764574057.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>337001809
>>
>>337000062
Winston shits on Reinhardt, which is kind of sad because Winston gets shit on by just about everyone else in the game. His gun can't out dps most heals and his ult actually makes it harder to kill people.
>>
>>337004423
>kill Reinhardt with Symmetra's electrical orb that goes through the shield
>>
Getting nerfs without a doubt:
Roadhog
Lucio
Mei
Soldier 76
Bastion

Getting buffs:
Zenyatta
D.Va
>>
>>337002714
>giant ass head hitbox
>massive target
>super slow when shooting
>no range

I mean, she can be played well, but she's incredibly squishy for a tank.
>>
>>337000884
Bastion does bastion things
Hanzo shoots a wall
Reaper presses Q
Mercy presses Q
Watching a tire spin around for 6 seconds before it finally nukes the enemy team
Dva kamikazes her mech and runs away
It's hiiigh noon
Justice Rains from abo-ugh!
Genji swings his katana wildly for 6 seconds
Torbjörn's turret racking up kills
76's are so boring I don't even care enough to remember them.

Winston, Reinhardt, and Roadhog's are usually the most fun to watch, regardless of what happens.

Lucio, Tracer, Widowmaker, Zarya, and Symmetra plays are usually really impressive or confusingly lame in a "why was that even a potg" way.

I've never seen one by Zenyatta or Mei
>>
>>337002629
As someone who often plays Roadhog, I have to agree with you. Any hero with 200 health or less (which is most of them) will usually get one-shot. His gas heals for 300 rapidly, and recharges in 8 seconds. With even the tiniest bit of support, he can hold a chokepoint effortlessly.
>>
>>337002153
TF2 was $30 at launch, had 6 maps, 2 game modes, and 9 classes. This has 12 maps, 4 game modes, and 20 classes. Sounds about right.
>>
>>336999347

She's easily one of the hardest characters to play at a basic level. But she's super effective right now because NOBODY plays Zarya so randoms just shoot at her shields nonstop. I'm 100 charge all the time.

>>337004864

feels like they hugely over-nerfed Zen, but he was OP before. I expect more survivability and maybe healing output, hope they don't take away his tank-melting damage to compensate.
>>
>>337002949
Uh, no shit? He has 250 health, you have 150, and his guns are super powerful up close. Zenyatta has more range and discord, you shouldn't be going toe-to-toe with Reaper. Complaining that an assault dominates a support class is pretty dumb.
>>
>hitscan shitters claiming they require skill
>literally has autoaim
smhtbqhfam
>>
>>337005074
I got a Play of the Game with McCree and didn't even use my ult.
>>
>>337005253

this, but the funny thing is if Reaper doesn't get the drop on Zenyatta the fight can actually go the other way pretty quickly. I kill tons of them who think I'm free, because I'm actively watching for them and I'm usually armored or shielded. Discord headshots melt anybody.
>>
>>336994127
>windowmaker
>hard

Are you being sarcastic or something? It's a sniper with a wallhack that deal 150 damage with body shots which are charge in like, less than 2 seconds.
>>
>>336999347
There are some people playing Overwatch that still don't know what Zarya does.
>>
Overtimes are disgusting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.