[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Woolie so fucking awful at video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11
File: Woolie_Face_Profile.png (679 KB, 840x459) Image search: [Google]
Woolie_Face_Profile.png
679 KB, 840x459
Why is Woolie so fucking awful at video games?
>>
Because he's a canuck.
>>
https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/728999723198251009
i don't get it
>>
It's hard to be good at something when you think you already are.
>>
Some people are just bad by default, and in his case it sounds like he usually doesn't care enough to git gud beyond becoming 'decent' for most shit besides fighting games.

It's perfectly normal.
>>
Still the only friend I'd like to hang out with. Maybe Liam.
>>
>>336817659
>https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/728999723198251009
Pat is just TB level of salty because of fanbase calling him out on overleveling offscreen.
>>
>>336818551
Even then i don't get the video. It literally proves nothing, just shows how much of a fucking souls babby both of them are
>>
>>336818347
Pat seems fun as long as you don't eat slices of ham with mustard
>>
>>336818745
>just shows how much of a fucking souls babby both of them are
pretty much. I don't see what they think is so impressive about beating the very first area without dying. Especially when the guy playing has obviously finished the area before.
>>
>>336818551

The butthurt is real holy shit
>>
>Taking Bloodborne SLOOOOOWWWW and CARRRREEEEFULLLLLYYYYYY
ree
>>
>>336820265
THATSANALIIEEEN
>>
>Near endgame levels despite not even being 25% through the game
>Screams and screeches whenever he sees a ladder or rock
>I KNOW WHO THAT IS
>Cries on twitter like a baby when people call him out for being shit

Why do people like Pat again?
>>
>>336820646
because hes a manlet.
>>
>>336820646
I usually like Pat, but he is insufferable when it comes to souls games. He acts like he knows everything and says the games are easy yet always gets shit worng and alost dies against bosses multiple times even though he's overleveld as fuck which also leads to bad commentary in addition to te fact that Mattt and Woolie don't know shit or don't care about souls at all.
They should only play games that they already know and can just relax and talk about the game or other shit instead of dumb memes and loud noises
>>
File: 1455296293105.png (591 KB, 583x720) Image search: [Google]
1455296293105.png
591 KB, 583x720
>they unironically use the uchi or scythe with the Fallen Knight set
>>
>>336820784
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's the exact same response from Dark Souls 1.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Pat has become such an annoying asshole lately.
I didn't think this would be the reason but i actually dropped a lp because of him, this has never happened before.
>>
>>336820646
I'll take his pig squeeling over Woolie's masturbation sounds any day. That's what really made DSII hard to watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1136x640
Sometimes an LP can get boring if the person playing is too good at it. Just like in real life, some things are a little more exciting when done by novices.
>>
>>336820876
I've actually been enjoying Matt in the DS3 playthrough more than I have Pat. You can tell he's getting annoyed at Pat's screeching and it's sometimes funny how he reacts.
>>
File: 1439864664860.png (520 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
1439864664860.png
520 KB, 495x461
>>336817438
He's not any worse than the rest of the gang.

Pat is by far the worst though, no question. Followed by Matt, and then Woolie, and then Liam.

Woolie is at least proficient at fighting games. Liam is good at games in general. Matt is good at a few games here and there. Meanwhile, Pat is literally shit even at the games he enjoys and claims to be good at.
>>
HAVELS RI-PPPHHHBBBBBYYTPHBHHBPPTT

Is years of crack abuse finally catching up with Pat or is he just trying to pedal the hype too hard
>>
>>336821220
The thing is that he is bad at souls games, but says they're easy as fuck to beat, but not because he overleveld to infinity, he said they're easy because the attacks are so easy to dodge
That's why he gets hit by literally every attack
Of course ouble the HP and double the damage make no difference

I usually really like Pat, but he acts like the biggest asshole when it comes to souls games. He just doesn't want to admit that he overleveld and that he's not too great at them
>>
>>336821223
Matt's like the voice of the audience.
"OH MY GOD, THAT GUY WAS BIGDICK MCGEE FROM DS1!"
"OR maybe he was just a student of his, calm down Pat."
>>
I just unsubscribed from the channel because I realized. I can't remember the last time a video of theirs made me laugh and if I'm going to listen to an idiot spout bs it has to be funny at least
>>
The worst thing about Pat is that he literally has no opinion on his own
He only quotes reviews or videos from Giantbomb or some youtube shits noone cares about
>>
>>336821586
>game clearly takes place infinite years after DS1
>WOW I KNOW THAT CHARACTER
>>
>>336820539
speed
>>
>>336821556
this is why action rpgs are genius design
>>
I would really like it if Pat would stream his PC playthrough. He said he ended up at lvl 50 at abyss watchers without any grinding or coop
>>
Why are their lps so boring lately?
>>
>>336821823
Ladder. Table. Doorway. Ghost?
>>
>>336821946
When it comes to commentary they're all the same. Noone talks about the games or only makes early game meme to make twitter happy + stupid noises + tv reference
And the gameplay itself is as bad as it can get.
They should only play games like RE4 that they can actually talk about and just relax while playing it
>>
>That one fucking squealing noise pat started making a few months ago
>Does it every five minutes now

why
>>
>>336821785
>Pat gets called out for thinking Siegward and Siegmeyer are the same character
>Yeah whatever they're exactly the same character just different names I was right
>>
I wish they'd just drop the DeS stream. Woolie doesn't care about the game at all, Matt is just drunk all the time and Pat says wrong shit as always. Invasions are also only fun the first time. I hope they summon me tomorrow so i can give them infinite grass and souls
>>
>>336822204
>mfw even Matt gets it right
>>
>>336820539
AN AAAAAAAALIEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>336822114
>>336822103
I remember when he was an edgy little angry shit. It was entertaining. Now he squeals like a pig and plays amateur psychologist/game dev/Vaati
>>
>>336822319
>You sure?
>Yes. I'm right.
>Uhh, okay.
>>
Pat has legit mental problems
https://youtu.be/gSnOPgsGmAA
https://youtu.be/1my1lri6Kkc
>>
>pat says leveling up makes no difference
>pat says giving himself infinite estus would make no difference
What the fuck happened to Pat, he turns into a literal retard when it comes to souls. Can't wait for the point when they catch up to some ENB videos and Pat suddenly starts to crititze the game because he has no opinion himself
>>
>>336817438
'cause he's white.
Jamal on the other hand, is awesome at videogames.
>>
>>336822574
>he turns into a literal retard when it comes to souls
Bullshit. He is shit at every game except Chrono Trigger and RE2
>>
>>336817523
Except he's not. He's a Grenadian
>>
File: t3Kej1l.png (252 KB, 399x958) Image search: [Google]
t3Kej1l.png
252 KB, 399x958
Ideally, I would greatly appreciate a 100% blind DaS3 LP from them, especially since video playthroughs of Souls games in which the player already knows or is willing to look up shit are a dime a dozen. I do understand, however, that it's impossible for Pat to restrain himself, so in this case, all I really wish is that he doesn't jerk us around with the idea of doing a blind run he knows he can't fulfill like he did before this LP and just admit to what outside info he gets rather than playing dumb.
>>
Pat is unironically the first major LPer I've seen play Nioh semi-decently blind. First level minus the boss only took like an hour and a half, most LPers spend like 3-4 hours.
>>
ITT:Autism
>>
>>336823072
This
I don't care if he completed the game 10 times or actually plays blind. But he clearly knows way more and probably already watched a japanese playthrough, but acts like it's a blind LP. The fucking door after Abyss Watchers was almos too much.
>fight is barely over
>WELL GUESS ITS A DEAD END ITS A DEAD END GUYS
>walks around the bonfire 10 times suddenly goes straight to the wall and the stairs appear
>he doesn't even care, doesn't even look at it
>>
File: patlet.webm (3 MB, 1272x710) Image search: [Google]
patlet.webm
3 MB, 1272x710
>>336818551
>>
speed
>>
>>336823379
>I got 4 free levels from this guy off screen
>He's about to give me a fifth guys, I waited to do it now just in case ;^)
>>
>>336823661
Is this Matt's wedding?
>>
I'm super glad that Pat has the same "holy shit Nioh is far too difficult" reaction that I did. Motherfucker didn't even get to see Nue and he knew the game was bullshit.

Nioh is 2hard4Pat and 2hard4me
>>
>>336824159
It's the same as souls or any videogame that's somethwat challenging. You get used to the controls and then it works totally fine, also armor makes a huge difference. Pat would probably just grind to lvl 500 and then call the game easy and boring. But of course because he can't do it he will call it too hard
Has he ever played a Ninja Gaiden game or any PS2 game or NES game
>>
File: patlet2.webm (3 MB, 1264x700) Image search: [Google]
patlet2.webm
3 MB, 1264x700
>>336823661
>>336824023
Yes
>>
Somebody post DSP masturbating
>>
>>336817438
because you're a racist piece of crap

back to your containment board >>>/pol/
>>
>>336824742
Fuck off with your sex fantasies
>>
>>336818347
Too bad he will never like you.
>>
>>336824742
But matt hasn't been caught yet
>>
>>336824757
He never said anything about him being black anon calm down.
>>
>>336822468
>AGermanFedora
>>
>>336825001
Clearly you haven't lurked furaffinity
>>
>>336818551
It is pretty stupid that everyone shits on him for overleveling, but the worst thing he did was break Patches's questline by buying the tower key early.
>>
>>336825129
>but the worst thing he did was break Patches's questline by buying the tower key early.
You can still do it even with the key, m8.
>>
>>336825129
He's too stupid for the quests anyway
>>
>>336825225
Well you miss out on that little bit at least.
>>
>>336825257

Which would be understandable, since most of the quests are pretty much trial and error if you can figure them out on a blind first run. No excuse for Pat though, since no matter how much he tries to hide it he's obviously played ahead and/or looked up everything.
>>
>>336825129
>but the worst thing he did was break Patches's questline by buying the tower key early.
No he didn't I was still able to do Patches' quest by buying the key before buying Vordt and even if he did break the quest Patches loves to show up in Firelink anyways without you actually doing his questline
>>
File: shit dude.png (165 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
shit dude.png
165 KB, 303x311
>Having Woolie on even though he hasn't played DaS1 so he's gonna miss every reference
>Matt is there for some reason even though he literally has never beaten a souls game
>fanbase for some reason wanting a blind playthrough

Pat/Liam would have been good for this, Liam would call Pat on his bullshit like Siegward/Siegmeyer and they've both played DaS1/2
>>
>>336824591
>>336823661
Looks really nice. A lot better than wearing a shirt and jeans with pat performing as a minister in cargo shorts.
>>
>>336825129
I'd much rather see Pat happen across NPC encounters natural rather than follow guides and fake reactions. Missed encounters are an acceptable sacrifice to this.
>>
File: 1287908294613.jpg (11 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1287908294613.jpg
11 KB, 210x251
>Pat talks to a single NPC
>Pat says that this shows just how much better NPC interaction is than in Dark Souls 2
>Woolie says that it looks to be about the same
>Pat spergs out
>>
>>336824757
Go back to /b/ shitposter
>>
>>336821610

Their recent stream of Heavy Rain is fucking amazing
>>
>>336825461
I don't understand why Liam never participates in a Souls LP even though he plays them. He even seems particularly quiet during DeS streams.
>>
>>336823661
what happened to the TITTERS amazon gf
>>
>>336824591
at least he didn't make a friends joke at his own wedding
>>
>>336825386
The Anri quest is actually prett easy, the only hard thing about the Greirat/Patches/Siegward quest is at which point you buy the armor and if you find Siegward in the well.
The Yuria Anri quest can be a little confusing.
But Pat clearly knows a lot, i swear he will probably "accidentaly" find Archdragon Peak
>OH REMEMBER THAT PLACE?! LETS USE THIS GESTURE
>>
>>336825403

Patches only shows up if you do his quest and get trapped by him, either at the tower or in the Cathedral.
>>
>>336825461
>wanting experienced DS1 players so the cringeworthy amount of fanservice would make the LP 2 times slower with them stopping every other minute going "DUUUDE; ITS LIKE X IN DS1"
>>
>>336825610
Because he probably doesn't know much about them. He treats every game like a speedrun game and barely pays attention to anything
>>
>>336825494

Who gives a shit about "fake reactions" if their real reactions are terrible and they spend the whole time not paying attention to the game because they're busy trying to make memes?
>>
>>336825461
>Matt is there for some reason even though he literally has never beaten a souls game
What's worse is his whining when Pat and Woolie are trying to decide on what weapon to use and Matt starts yelling to BUY DA DEMUN FISD BUY DA DEMUN FISD and then his voice starts to sound like he's on the verge of crying when Pat and Woolie have to repeatedly say they don't have the soul needed for it.
>>
Pat over leveling is a cuck move for a blind LP. Fuck him for it. I'd rather it was a LP he was familiar with.
>>
>>336825723
It would be more like
>YO LIAM IT'S THIS DUDE IT'S THIS WEAPON IT'S THIS BOSS
>no pat it's not
>>
File: 1427360354909.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1427360354909.gif
208 KB, 500x476
>Pat starts squealing like a pig

Seriously, what the FUCK is the deal with this? It was alright a few months ago when he only did it occasionally when something exciting happened, byt now you can't go a single fucking video without the ginger fuck screaming like a parrot getting fucked in the ass. Does he think it's cute or endearing?
>>
>>336825691
>Patches only shows up if you do his quest and get trapped by him, either at the tower or in the Cathedral.
Except that's completely wrong you fucking retard. I missed both of Patches' quest triggers on my first playthrough and he still showed up in Firelink apologizing for shit he never did.
>>
>>336825358
No he still locks you in the tower
>>
>>336825867
And stopping by some meaningless pillar or pair of trees going "oh, maybe this could be that from that part of the game"
>>
>>336825921
Its the worst in the souls video
>i gotta act like i'm actually exited about things in souls games and actually know my shit
>b-but please don't call me out on it or i'll reply with a childish link t some stupid youtube video
>>
>>336826084
Remember when Pat used to say how he knows EVERYTHING about Resident Evil 2, before he actually had to play it
>>
>>336826008

Probably because you didn't pay attention to him locking you up. Likely on account of being a moron.
>>
Pat sounds like he drank a whole bucket of fucking Red Bull in every DaS3 video.
>HIGH PITCHED SQUEALING INTENSIFIES
>>
>>336825461
Liam is great whenever he's on the controls for a game he used to speedrun obsessively on the bus, but I think putting him behind the wheel on most other games is very hit or miss, like MGSV.

>Doesn't pay attention to anything, runs through everything like a spastic child, LE IT'S FINE XDDDD
>Any meaningful commentary and the entire comment section is replaced with "GUN JUMPING LEL!!!!!!11!!" because god knows that if there's anyone who can take a shitty joke and run it completely into the ground and through the earth's fucking mantle it's the Zaibatsu and their autistic fucking fanbase

Liam would run through every level in a Souls game, miss every item, and then throw himself against the boss until he ends up beating it by accident, you know it to be true
>>
>>336826406
>IM SUCH A SOULS FANBOY GUYS
>>
>>336825513
>"What do you mean, what's different?"
>"...T-there's more.."
>>
>Pat getting increasingly irritated trying to talk about lore/read item descriptions whilst Woolie and Matt discuss something completely unrelated in the background
>>
>>336826592
>OMG IT'S SOLAIRE'S CPIECE SO DEEP U GUIZE
>>
>>336826718
>DUSK IS A TREE!
also hello autosage
>>
>>336826813
based mods
>>
>>336825679
To be fair, with messages on it's not that difficult to get to the peak on your first go
>huh, this place looks pretty special, you can see that mountain zone from here
>"Try Emote" messages everywhere
>all the sitting emotes I have doesn't work
>huh, guess I'll come back later
>find the emote after dragonman
>Ah, this is probably it

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind Pat spoiled himself on it "by accident"
>>
>>336826364
>Probably because you didn't pay attention to him locking you up.
The trigger for him locking you in the tower is using the elevator that takes you to the fire keeper soul and I grabbed the soul before beating Vordt and never used the elevator again and I know for a fact that it didn't trigger Patches quest because there's a distinct sound that plays when he locks you in the tower. He still showed up in Firelink near the end of the game anyways.
>>
>OMG, Pharris, such an awesome character

just a hunter NPC that shoots arrows at you, is there anything more disgusting than DS1 drones?
>>
>>336827039
Pharris isn't in any of the games, pleb.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.