[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you turn your computer off at night, /v/? Or do you keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18
File: BiozSPGIgAAHJi-.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
BiozSPGIgAAHJi-.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
Do you turn your computer off at night, /v/?

Or do you keep it running 24/7?
>>
Shut it down you retard
>>
I put it in sleep mode.
>>
>>336591767
I used to do that too, then I had a comp that got all fucking weird on me, and one day it just wouldn't wake up. Had to unplug it and plug it back in. Haven't used Sleep Mode since.
>>
Put it in sleep mode when I go to bed, always turn it off every couple of days.
Your computer needs rest too.
>>
>>336591615
Power cycling destroys components.
Everyone that is even slightly serious about computing should have it on all the time.
5 months uptime here.

The bonus is that a desktop computer is a great heater. My computer room requires no heating at any time of the year and has good enough airflow to pump the heat out of the window in summer.

If you are the type that buys new shit all the time then you may as well turn it off and on, personally I want my hardware to last for 5 years+ before I get anything new.
>>
I shut her down when I go to bed unless I'm downloading something large.
>>
Why not add $20 or more to your electric bill leaving it on?
>>
24/7. turn it off maybe 10 times a year. going 5 years strong now.
>>
For some reason my mouse was so sensitive that it can start the computer up dead at night due to minimal moment.

I am a light sleeper and the noise of computer fans bothers me to no end when I am sleeping.
>>
>shut it down tonight
>leave it on tomorrow night
>shut it down the next
>leave it on the one after that
>repeat

That's how I roll.
>>
>>336592478
>Power cycling destroys components

See, this is what I've heard, but not just about computers, but about pretty much anything electrical in general, which is why when most things breakdown and whatnot, it's always when you're turning it on. Something about the process of turning on requiring more power than to consistently be on, or something like that. Reading that is what made me begin to leave my comp on 24/7.
>>
This feels like broscience, but I'm curious.

Does rebooting a computer and turning it off take use more power than just leaving it on? Especially if you're going to have it on for hours every day? Like a car, it takes more gas to turn off a car and crank it back up than to just leave it running sometimes.

I'm moving into an apartment with an electricity cap and my PC is a beast - I don't want to use up all my roommate's power allotment, so I wanna know what to do.
>>
I keep it on at any given time. Why shut it down if I'm going to turn it on again tomorrow? Duh.
>>
>>336593280

>Why turn off the lights if I'm going to turn them on again
>>
File: 1457011620104.jpg (177 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1457011620104.jpg
177 KB, 1024x730
I only leave my Raspberry Pi on 24/7 to automatically capture streams of my followed tgirl streamers on Chaturbate.
>>
>>336592373
Sleeping just save the current ram usage to memory for a short while I believe, nothing that could harm anything
>>
>>336593819

>Implying I ever turn my lights on
>>
Off every night.
>>
>>336593819
>Why turn off my car when I'm just going to turn it on again
>>
>>336593831
>tfw anons might have wanked to me
>>
>>336591767
My computer always wakes up from sleep when I turn my AC on.
>>
>>336594118
I only wank to the best la.
>>
>>336594202
Had 100 people watching me when I deepthroated my dildo, ~50 in average
>>
>>336594342
With something like that, do you like the attention, do you get off on people watching, is it boredom, or what? Also, dude or a chick?
>>
>>336593017
>Something about the process of turning on requiring more power than to consistently be on, or something like that. Reading that is what made me begin to leave my comp on 24/7.
'Murican education, everyone
>>
>>336594531
I'm a guy crossdressing and I get off when people call me dirty things
>>
File: 1461373282353.jpg (40 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
1461373282353.jpg
40 KB, 526x394
>>336594342
That sounds pretty boring. You have to have a plump ass and/or the ability to suck your own dick and not look horrific to get someone as high class as me interested.
>>
>>336593819
>turning off your lights
lmao what a cuck
>>
File: 1426129571632.jpg (82 KB, 340x411) Image search: [Google]
1426129571632.jpg
82 KB, 340x411
>>336592478
>>336593017
From my limited understanding of physics and electronics it's basically like this:
Your computer requires a certain amount of power. If you power it on it's going to draw that specific amount of power. Voltage regulators in most PSUs are pretty damn bad, so they might over- or undershoot that specific amount of power and can, if repeated often enough, cause damages.

If you're PSU is at least halfway decent a powercycle shouldn't be able to damage anything, especially if the components aren't low-quality either.
At least, that's what my limited knowledge of this topic is telling me.
>>
>>336594626
Obviously I don't mean both consume the same amount of electricity, I meant the initial surge of power when being turned in comparison to the steady current of being left on, is what I'd read about.
>>
>>336594740
So you are a faggot then.
Subscribed to your faggotblog. Keep us updated.
>>
>leave computer on sleep mode
>it turns on in the middle of the night for seemingly no reason
That's why I always turn it off
>>
>>336594835
>you're
your
Basically, your PC needs 500W, bad PSUs might deliver something between 480 and 520 while turning on. That's bad. Good PSUs should land between 498 and 502. That's good.
Simplified explanation.
>>
>>336592478
>Power cycling destroys components.
Hello, reddit.
>>
>>336592478
>>336593017
I've heard this many times but I never seen any credible source that back up said argument.
>>
>>336594835
But on the flipside, does leaving it on 24/7 have any risk to it? Assuming the PSU is halfway decent like you said?
>>
Turn it off.
By the time I sit in my chair, it long finished booting anyways
>>
>>336595198
I'm living on my own, and the power bills in Europe are fucking bonkers, so I'd really rather not. Yes, idle power draw isn't that much, but it does add up over the course of a month or year.
>>
>>336595168
This is an early 90s myth, for fucks sake. I've seen it disproved everywhere, from Mythbusters to hardware discussion boards. HDD spin-up I understand, but leaving them 24/7 will fuck them up anyway.
>>
>>336594975
Disable wake timers in Windows Power Options, and check if your network adapter has the ability to wake the computer enabled.
>>
>>336591615
Every piece of equipment in a machine has a "Runtime" life cycle; usage limit.
In older computers that didn't use "Solid State Capacitors" it was actually a good idea to not turn your machine off.
>Metals that contract (off) and expand (on) too much will loose integrity
With the advent of these Solid State caps that generally don't blow, you'd be wise to turn a machine off if you don't plan on coming back to it within 2 hours or so. Anything shorter than that just put it in sleep mode.
>>
What does it mean if the startup (where its a black screen with windows logo that says startup) takes more than 10 to 20 minutes to load?
>>
I usually leave my PC on. I don't want my PC to die.
>>
>>336595536
Mythbusters? When?
>>
>>336596045
HDD is going. Back that ass up.
>>
So what I've learned from this thread is that people do both and there's no clear answer as to which is more healthy for your PC
>>
File: Shadow of Mordor combat.gif (2 MB, 524x374) Image search: [Google]
Shadow of Mordor combat.gif
2 MB, 524x374
>>336597015
The real answer is that every time you turn your PC on and off, there is a little bit of hardware wear and tear. Ideally, you want to put your PC into hibernation mode and only if you aren't planning on using it for long stretches of time. If it isn't going to be a good 9 hours or so, don't even bother shutting your system down
>>
>>336597326
This usually what I do.
>>
My PC is on 24/7 unless there's a thunderstorm. Only turn off the Monitor.

Though my recently Monitor is giving me issues when I turn it off so it's on 24/7 too.
>>
File: tmyk.jpg (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.jpg
8 KB, 263x191
>>336591767
>I put it in sleep mode.
Avoid this. The computer is actually still running, and it lowers the lifetime of your product. I replaced a motherboard once on a PC I used to put in "sleep mode" all the time instead of shutting it down properly, like my other ones, and I will tell you that it definitely lasted me a lot less than any of my other PCs. Even the connector between the PSU and the mobo had changed to a much darker color, and it became brittle and you could crush bits of it with your fingers, as if it had turn into ceramic.

tl;dr It cooks your mobo slowly, lowering it's lifetime.
>>
>>336591615
I put it into sleep mode, and then every week or so I restart it.

I try to avoid restarting because my Windows Installation dates back to Windows XP, and restarting takes a good 10 minutes to get back into working order.

I dust her every month, and I removed my room's carpet so I could place her on the floor.
>>
I always shut down. Almost every time a friend or family member has come to me with a computer problem it's been solved by powering down their system and rebooting it because they didn't realize their windows install was set to sleep instead of shut down.
>>
I never turn my computer off except when I need to reboot it after an update, or once a week just to clear the ram out because of memory leaks.
>>
>>336597326
So theres no simple answer. You have to consciously make a decisionn. Damnit, arent there enough things I have to keep track of?
>>
File: duh-hur.jpg (7 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
duh-hur.jpg
7 KB, 192x256
>>336599206
>there's no simple answer
Yes there is. When your shit is off, it's off. When it's on, it's on. What that fucking idiot is implying is the same as saying that your light bulbs will last you longer if instead of turning the switch off, you're better off keeping it dim constantly "because every time you turn on your light bulbs, there's a little bit of lightbulb wear and tear". Do you see how fucking stupid that sounds now?
>>
On all day, every day, with a reset once a week or so.
>>
>>336599747
I think he's moreso talking about how turning it on provides wear and tear, not turning it off.

This also reminds me, a relative of mine owns this old ass cabin that was build 70 or so years ago, and one room still has the original lightbulb from when it was first built. No idea how it's still working, but it's never once been a problem.
>>
>>336593947
that's hibernate, not sleep
>>
>>336594118
>might
>>
File: 2016-05-05-1509-06.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05-1509-06.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Ever since I shut it down 2 days ago, every game I try to play has run choppy as fuck. I don't like shutting it down. Even after rebooting and upgrading my drivers and taking a can of air to the thing, the game I was playing has become unplayably choppy. This is normally smooth as can be. Processor seems to be idling hotter than normal too, and the fans have been going the way they normally do when I'm in a game.
>>
>>336600061
Just turn your shit off, retard. You know when your dad used to scream at you to turn off the light whenever you exited a room? HE WAS RIGHT.
>>
I turn it off since I don't like leaving the light on, and covering it up is a pain, and I don't want to disconnect the light since I like having it on while I'm using it.
>>
hibernate always hibernate
>>
>>336591615
I used to have it 24/7 and restart it every 2 weeks few years ago, but now I shut it down.
>>
so its generally a good idea to keep your PC on?
what about electricity consumption?

or do you guys not factor that in because you live with your parents and they pay for the electricity bill?
>>
File: 1401209966744.png (14 KB, 447x588) Image search: [Google]
1401209966744.png
14 KB, 447x588
>>336600554
>Ever since I shut it down 2 days ago, every game I try to play has run choppy as fuck. I don't like shutting it down.
This is so true, games run much better when you have memory leaks and unwanted shit running in the background eating up your ram and cpu cycles!
>>
>>336595047
>>336594835
No you are missing the point. When the computer is off it cools down to room temperature, this is very cold compared to the usual temperatures the electronics are designed to operate at.

When you turn it on the whole system is shocked and begins rapidly heating. repeating this daily causes a lot of problems,simple mechanical problems mostly, the PSU is the part least likely to fail from these problems as it is a more rugged design with less failure points. the delicate electronics on your motherboard are not built to last and will more often fail first. This is one of the reasons that military/aerospace grade electronics are built very differently, they are not going to break from this power cycling 'shock'.

I have (limited) experience with military grade electronics, they are generally made with ceramic boards , a complete redundant system built in and have a conformal coating that makes arcing/shorting impossible and also makes them immune to moisture based failures.

Fibreglass and copper in consumer electronics is built cheaply and is intended to break after a number of cycles. No conformal coating with pins with only air insulating them could arc in the millisecond after a cold restart among hundreds of other failure scenarios.
Good and bad PSUs don't really enter into it as a bad PSU could be ruining your shit if you leave them on or frequently cycle them, due to them being shit anyway.

TL;DR Your consumer grade electronics are designed to fail from power cycling.
>>
>>336600952
You sure showed me by dismantling that argument I didn't make. All I know is none of my games run right since then.
>>
>>336594902
lightbulbs draw the most power when flicked on because they are essentially resistors and resistors gain resistance with heat, lowering the current draw the hotter they get.
>>
Probably only turn off my comp when theres a power outage. Gotta seed those torrents
>>
I had a faggot roommate who left his $2000 gigacomputah on 24/7 and that bullshit increased our electricity bill by $30 a month fuck you
>>
>>336600849
Why? Run into problems?
>>
Leaving it on all the time will kill the electrolytic capacitors sooner. Any good power supply will be designed to handle the inrush current of turn-on
>>
File: 1398855101819.png (475 KB, 562x469) Image search: [Google]
1398855101819.png
475 KB, 562x469
>>336601040
>When you turn it on the whole system is shocked and begins rapidly heating. repeating this daily causes a lot of problems,simple mechanical problems mostly
This is so true. I also leave things like my car on all night to avoid the "shock" and sudden temperature increase the poor thing suffers when I turn it on and off. Leave your car running all night long people!! It will last you longer!
>>
I only shut it down if I'm not going to use it for more than 24 hours. (Which is almost never) Otherwise it's on all the time.

Recently upgraded the mobo and cpu but prior to that I was running it this way for 6 years with no issue. Old parts still work flawlessly too.
>>
>>336592478
I sincerely doubt it's in my Laptop's best interest to keep it on 24/7.
>>
>>336601690
How many times have you repaired your car vs. your computer in a year's time?
>>
>>336601690
>electronics are comparable to cars
you should use a food analogy too.
>>336601712
not him but laptops are a different story, and they overheat from just being on regardless so they should be off whenever not in use. Desktops typically aren't moved around all the time.
>>
>>336591615
sleep mode if not using the computer within 6 hour period. shut down if longer than 6 hours.
>>
>>336591615
>le it shortens its lifespan meme
I have a fucking alienware laptop, never turn the goddamn thing off and it's been running strong for the past 6 years.
If this piece of shit can last this long, a desktop could run for decades before wearing out.
>>
>>336601891
>alienware laptop
kill yourself, you double cancerous fuck
>>
I have slow internet so I leave in on at night to download games. Usually use regular sleep mode, used to use hybrid sleep but I have a Linux partition along with Windows and I heard hybrid sleep can fuck up how partitions share RAM or something.
>>
File: 1397502885203.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1397502885203.gif
828 KB, 200x189
>>336602109
>I heard hybrid sleep can fuck up how partitions share RAM
woa.. this happened to me too. partitioning my hard drive ate up all my ram!!
>>
>>336592478
Bullshit. I have been turning my computer off/on daily for 8 years and haven't had a single fucking problem.
>>
>>336597840
sounds like you had a shitty PSU and chink motherboard

been using sleep mode on my PC since 2008, nothing bad happened to it.
>>
With SSDs, I can turn on my pc, grab some water, come back, and it's waiting for my password. Why would I leave it on if I'm not downloading anything?
>>
>>336601364
No it didn't you stupid fuck.

The cost to run my giganigga amd heater is 4$ a month and every power save feature Is disabled and it's on 24/7
>>
>>336591615
Kinda have to turn it off. Otherwise my comp makes constant low static noise that I'm too autistic to ignore.
>>
>>336591615
My computers been on for the last 6 years everday, given the power doesn't trip due to thunderstorms.

Haven't had to replace any parts or do any serious work on it other then upgrade the gpu. It gets cleaned once a month of dust. I've never shut my computers down for an extended period of time and have never had a problem with any of them

this is what your electricity company doesn't want you to know
>>
>>336601842
>electronics are comparable to cars
Well this is becoming more and more true as time passes.
>>
>>336602892
>6 years
>hasn't upgraded his cpu
are you still using a q6600 or some shit?
>>
>>336600554
Have you done a virus scan? You might have had something that was only activated after a restart.
>>
>>336602930
>Tfw 15 years from now, cellphones, cars, computers, and fucking televisions will all be the same thing
>>
I keep my computer in 24/7 turning off maybe once every two weeks.
I've gone through 3 PSUs in the past 5 years and haven't changed any other components of my build. So maybe that's part of it
>>
>>336603032
The first generation i7 came out in 2010.
>>
>>336603032
I7 2600

Maybe 6 years was a bit of an overshot but its been a pretty long time since ive bought it senpai
>>
I never turn my computer off. The fans put out a very quiet white noise that makes it easier for me to sleep when its on. Also the lights on my motherboard keep monsters from eating me in the dark.
>>
>>336603235
Jesus, has it really been that long?

>>336603251
my mistake, i'd forgotten. Still though, impressive. How do you clean?
>>
File: wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wojak and the fury of the sun.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>turn my computer off
>the lights on my stupid deathadder chroma don't go off
>have to turn it back on and then turn it back off again
>>
>>336603370
I use a horse hair brush for painting and a can of compressed air from a distance, occasionally i will use rubbing alcohol on some parts
>>
>>336591615
Turn off when not in use.
>>
>>336603169
Not yet. Got some other theories I'm running through first.
>>
>using the physical power button to shut off your computer can damage it!
I've heard someone say this and I'm still not sure if it's true or not
>>
>>336605856
It's not. If you hold it to force shutdown, it can, because it's shutting it down immediately and can damage components in rare occasions, but just pushing the button turns it down no differently than turning it off from the OS.
>>
File: image.png (465 KB, 949x717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
465 KB, 949x717
>>336605953
>holding it to force shutdown can damage shit
OH SHIT ANON I'VE BEEN DOING EXACTLY THAT FOR 3 YEARS
>>
>>336606332
99% chance you're perfectly fine, i'd just say try to not do it anymore.
>>
>>336601712
>>336601842
>my laptop has been on for almost 3 years straight except for when the power went out

is it g-gonna d-d-die?
>>
>>336602106
kill yourself you fucking sheeple faggot. i'm not him but i got one too, it was a graduation gift and i fucking love this lappy. if i was smarter back then, i would have gotten a desktop but it's no use now
>>
>>336604791
Well, none of mine checked out. At least I know it's not the drive failing. Time for a virus scan.
>>
>>336607413
Nah. Chances are parts might start failing soon, my laptop I got in 2010 started dying last year. HDD shit out on me in december, and the CPU was on it's last legs. I turned it off most of the time I wasn't using it though.
>>
>>336607813
i will make a backup soon, and if it ever fails i'll just pay them to fix it
>>
>small power LED flashes bright blue every 5 seconds
off thank you very much, I'm so glad I didn't fall for the HURR GAMER XD meme and get a stupid LED case like this, a small blue line is enough to piss me off and never let me sleep
>>
>>336591615
In summer, turn that shit off so it doesn't overheat overnight.
In winter, keep that shit on so it doesn't get expansion and contraction-based microdamages from power cycling.

In spring, leave it on about three nights in a row before turning it off on the fourth.

In fall, four or five nights.
>>
>>336594626
Maybe first you should learn anything about electricity before you try to look all superior on the internet. There is such a thing as inrush current.
>>
>>336608395
>not using your computer's lights as coloured nightlights
>>
>>336610312
>I do this

Honestly, I like it.
>>
I sleep mode, but I think when I get SSD I'll shut it down proper. this had better boot up as fast as all the SSD fags say it will
>>
>>336592580
This. I only turn it off if I'm going to be out of the house for more than a day or two.
>>
It's amazing how this thread has combined both computer illiteracy with a lack of knowledge in electronics as well.
>>
>>336615609
Who is wrong and who is right then, anon? Enlighten us.
>>
>>336591615
I turn my PC off only when I have trouble falling asleep, which happens every few weeks. All the other time it's running 24/7 and has been doing so for the last decade
>>
>>336591615
24/7, but it's also doing other work for me as a server.
>>
It's in my bedroom, so it'd bother me when I'm trying to sleep.

I used to put it into sleep mode, but the new one has a blinking light that's annoying. So now I just switch it off. Not like there's a real downside to it.
>>
>>336614802
>>336592580
WHYY

I have a SSD. It takes 10 seconds to boot or shut down. There is no reason to do this to save time anymore unless you're still reliant on arcane technology.
>>
>>336613123
>this had better boot up as fast as all the SSD fags say it will
Win7 from SSD, <30 seconds from cold.
>>
>>336591615
I turn everything electric off at night, except the fridge.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 517x443) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 517x443
>>336616224
My PC is also working as a seedbox and a file server
>>
>>336592478
I cannot see how this is true,

Most of the parts in my computer are at least 3 years old, my HDD is pushing 8. I've turned them off every day and not a single problem has occurred with any of the hardware so far.
>>
Turn it off at night or at least sleep mode it.
>>
>>336616468
It's not, your computer has been made with that in mind.
>>
>>336594146
Funny, mine wakes itself up whenever I turn on or off my ceiling fan.
>>
>>336616224
plenty of people use shitty old pcs. it's not like you need new hardware for games
>>
File: 1417835698754.gif (416 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1417835698754.gif
416 KB, 267x200
>this whole thread
>>
File: 1372095383737.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1372095383737.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>>336616378
>uTorrent
>>
File: 1445538870839.jpg (529 KB, 1685x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445538870839.jpg
529 KB, 1685x1000
>>336616378
>/v/
>fileserver
>>
>>336617153
Literally nothing wrong with 2.2.1 or earlier
>>
>>336591615
Switch it off

I even switch mine off when I go for a shower, cook tea or whatever.

>>336592478
>Power cycling destroys components.
I would call bullshit on this, in my experience repairing and servicing computers over the years I've never had one go tits up because of that, I have however seen a few that have gone tits up because they were on all the time
>>
>>336617303
The longer I look at this the more touhou references I find goddamnit
>>
do you activate your almonds, /v/?
>>
>>336591615
I turn it off every night. I have to turn the PSU power switch off because otherwise a bright a as fuck light will come from the motherboard straight into my face when I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>336616378
Making yourself a target, then announcing it on a social media site. Shaking my head, to be honest, family.
>>
Who /hibernate/ here?
>>
>>336617848
I do, dunno what the difference is thou
>>
>>336618075
Hibernation does a complete RAM dump onto the Hard Drive so when you turn the computer back on, it reloads the dump into the RAM and you carry on where you was before. It is a neat thing but some programs depending what services and processes they use don't like it and it can cause problems, just get an SSD and enjoy 10-20 second cold boots
>>
>>336617370
Honestly from what I can tell, turning it off or leaving it on, doesn't seem to matter. Everyone's experiences differ and say something different.

Seems to just be up to chance whether something bad happens or not.
>>
>>336618357
I think he meant the somewhat light confusion between hibernation/sleep and energy saving mode.

energy saving, iirc, keeps your shit in ram, just switches off anythign using it.
>>
>/v/ talking about computery things
Jesus fucking christ now I can see why there's so much PS4 shitposting around here
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.