[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/. Stellaris release date soon. I have option right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: stellaris-3162467.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stellaris-3162467.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
Hi /v/.

Stellaris release date soon. I have option right now to get it as pre-order, for some reduced price and some bonus DLC (in addition to that cosmetic one for each pre-order or maybe the shop mess a bit).

Should I get it?

I mean, it comes from devs of Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis, but it is marketed as somewhat mix of GalCiv with EU. Screenshoots suggest whole different aproach than EU too. I wont lie - while Im bit excited by idea of space grand strategy and had fun as kid with first EU, I got kinda bored with EU III when I tried it three years ago. Never tried Crusader Kings II either, due to their EULA claiming that they would collect info about me.

Should I? Or not? And why?

Thanks for any reply, like always.
>>
Nigga, the game looks comfy as shit. I'm gonna sit in my pajamas with hot chocolate and colonize the stars.
>>
Dunno why this game isnt talked about on /v/

The hype is killing me.
>>
>>336590713
Because Paradox grand strategy titles are infamously bare bones at launch, then "supplemented" by overpriced DLC you're expected to pay out the asshole for.
>>
>>336590713

Maybe becaue grand strategy is niche genre.

After all, it was dominated so far by Paradox EU/CK series, which were pretty slow and not as flashy as everyday consumer expect.

But hearing that this one should combine 4x elements into grand strategy, plus being set in SPACE, makes me consider buying.

The question is, should I or not?
>>
>>336590142
>more paradox cancer

Now with even more bugs and other issues at release. Don't forget to buy all DLC for those missing features like color palettes for your units.
>>
>>336590997
Pirate then decide.
>>
>>336591609

One of the reasons, I pay for games is just to not bother with all issues of pirating (problematic downloading, malware, etc).

>>336591542

Yes, that is a risk too. Yet, this is new series, so that brings hope.

And I want to pay people for their work.
>>
>>336590142
My hype is building but Paradox is infamous for buggy releases. The pre-order doesn't give you anything interesting so I'll probably wait a few days and see if it's working well before buying.
>>
>>336590713
/v/ is pretty much 90% console kids talking about the latest exclusives that will be forgotten in a few weeks.

They enjoy defending their chosen companies more than playing the actual games.
>>
>>336592708

The price might not be the same in my case, thats why I asked.
>>
>>336592882
Well, I've only seen a few dev/EA footage, but it seems stable and functional. I have a better feeling about it than most Paradox things, so if you save significant money by pre-ordering I'd say it is probably worth it.

It'll get patched over time anyways. Even if Paradox doesn't do it, the community will.
>>
>>336590713

not much to talk about. just waiting for it to release in a couple days
>>
>>336590713

Go to the /vg/ thread.

Also it looks pretty good but I'm afraid it'll be too casual. I want maximum autism in meticulously planning my federation. Especially when it comes to Diplomacy.
>>
>>336590713
Ma nigger.

Not been so hyped for ages.

>>336590810
Calculated how much I spent on EU4 vs how much time I got out of it and it worked out as one of the cheapest games I have even after buying all the major expansions.
>>
>>336593494

If "casual" as "casual compared to EU" then I guess Im okay with that.

And I usually have bad experience with asking /vg/ generals about opinions.

>>336593118

>so if you save significant money by pre-ordering

Around 30EUR vs 40EUR.

>so if you save significant money by pre-ordering
>>
>>336593494
it is despised in /gsg/ because of the autism
>>
>>336594256

So it means that /gsg/ hates it because it is not autistic enough?

Sounds like a reason to buy.
>>
>>336594256

to be fair gsg hates everything that isn't vicky 2 or hoi2
>>
>>336594256
/gsg/ hate Paradox even if they enjoy their games.
Also game looks like it is worth pirating as it looks bare bones and with little of content and not working well mechanics.
>>
>>336594423

They dont like EU anymore?
>>
>>336594325
It truly is.
>>
>That moment when the Ikarzuri realized they had fucked up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sN6LQykAdM
>>
>>336594325
>So it means that /gsg/ hates it because it is not autistic enough?

Pretty much this
>>
>>336595340
>>336594325
/gsg/ hates it because they are contrarian faggots.
They used to shit on EU4 constantly before and after release too while playing EU3 and saying how much better it was.
>>
>>336594967

They spawned some rebel fraction or what? Who would be that "unbinden"?
>>
>>336590713
Most of /v/ are casual TF2scum who are jerking off over Overwatch/Battleborn.
>>
>>336596148
They researched technology that was marked as "dangerous", screwed up, and opened a portal for interdimensional invaders who started taking over everything.
>>
>>336595693
I think it is because paradox games are really shitty one. At best mediocre.
But there is nothing else that can compete.
Northing.
So they play this Parashit they have and hate it but their hunger for gsg is too great so they can't stop.
They know it and that is why they hate it.
>>
>>336594325
/gsg/ isn't a real general anymore. It's gone the way of the Starcraft 2 and LoL generals, in that it's just a small number of dedicated shitposters with at least seven layers of irony up at all times. They don't have a real opinion on anything
>>
>>336596286

One of the screenshoots showed tech for self-aware AI as "dangerous".

Does it mean that if I would want to develop robotic waifus, they would eat me alive?
>>
File: 1414381960008.jpg (56 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1414381960008.jpg
56 KB, 620x413
>>336594967
>the Cosmic Horror faction hits the Fallen Empire and just stops
>>
>>336597023
They could go rogue and rebel if infected by a feminism virus. Then they need no man and remove meatbags.
So remember to use protection.
>>
>>336594967
Looks like they were already isolated for a long time. They probably figured best case they get a leap in tech, worst case we lose and take all our neighbor bullies with us.
>>
>>336597023
Researched far enough, that tech has chance for an AI to become sentient. And maybe take control of all robots and declare all organics to be exterminated. I don't know the specifics.

There's also the invaders coming through another dimension if you research too much into dangerous jump drive tech.

There are few more, I think. Not all of them require research, and can just happen randomly to spice up the late game even if you are careful with the research. Like an alien menace invading from outside the galaxy. Basically your Tyranids.
>>
>>336594967
So what happened here? One faction researched something they shouldn't have and brought some super advanced race from another galaxy to theirs?
>>
>>336597725
Basically, yeah.

But it didn't happen until around 120 years into the game. So it's definitely not an early or a mid-game event.
>>
>>336590142
>Should I preorder x?

No. Are you mentally challenged?
>>
Posting Empire Designer Link

http://empiredesigner.xyz/
>>
>>336597725
You know warhammer 40k?
The eye of terror and the Chaos Gods?
Literally that
>>
>>336598218

I listed reasons why I consider pre-ordering.

Why you drop down whole idea from the start?

Pre-ordering without reason is stupid. Pre-ordering for lower price, from trusted dev and for bonuses, not so much.
>>
File: 1417633713711.jpg (581 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1417633713711.jpg
581 KB, 2560x1440
>>336590142
>preorder
>preorder bonuses
>from devs of Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis

Those are all red flags. I'd reccomend Distant Worlds: Universe.

How is GalCiv3? I haven't played it but really enjoyed the second one.
>>
>>336598782
The only real bonus you get is the free race portrait DLC pack:

http://imgur.com/a/qxktk

The DLC races are the last pictures in every category. Look okay, but nothing special.
>>
>>336599056
Galciv 3 is shit
>>
>>336599056

>Distant Worlds: Universe
>Nearly 60 EUR

Nope.

>>336599109

Shop mention some bonus race in addition to those portraits. I wonder if they just want to mess with buyers or what.
>>
>>336599295
You get one extra portrait if you buy the more expensive edition.

But all the "races" are just portraits. They don't affect any game mechanics.
>>
>>336599446

What about ~10EUR in price difference?
>>
>>336599295
Just pirate it if you can't afford it.
>>
>>336599601
digital soundtrack and shit like this
>>
>>336599204
Care to elaborate why or should I just disregard you?
>>
>>336593494
>Go to the /vg/ thread.
Is there a specific Stellaris post? Because i'm not going in to /gsg/, they can fuck right off.
>>
>>336599601
We're not your parents. Decide for yourself if something looks like worth of 10 eurobucks.
>>
>>336599813

Why you guys insist on pirating everything?
>>
>>336594967
Are those space lanes/gates? Can you only travel along them or does it depend on what kind of FTL you have?
>>
>>336600203
There are 3 kinds of travel in Stellaris.

Warp: You power up your drive and jump wherever you want. Slowish and requires the biggest engine space/powerplant.

Hyperspace: Medium speed with smaller engine space. Requires using space lanes between stars so it can take time to travel to a star several jumps away.

Wormholes: You build a wormhole relay which allows instantaneous travel to anywhere in the network. Requires you to build wormhole stations to extend your reach.

There's also a warhammer 40k leap through the warp type thing which is super fast but super risky I think.
>>
>>336600068

I couldnt decide, which is why I asked for opinions ;_;
>>
>>336600182
I don't pirate games but If someone is so poor they can't afford a game I still think they should be able to enjoy a game.
>>
One of the games I've had the most fun with was star ruler. How similar is Stellaris to that?
>>
>>336600446

>There's also a warhammer 40k leap through the warp type thing which is super fast but super risky I think.

C-c-can you attract the attention of Chaos gods?
>>
>>336599056
>Distant Worlds: Universe.
that game is the cheesiest piece of shit ive ever played
>>
>>336600446
That sounds good enough I guess.

Can you build planets, space habitats, ring-worlds, planetary thrusters and other cool stuff? I've been playing Star Ruler 2.
>>
>>336600727
Yeah, that's the risky part of it.
>>
>>336597725
There are several end game cris scenarios because the developers said they dont want to have that situation where at a certain point you are so powerful that the game is almost over.

One of that end game crisis event are interdimensional invaders, other could be an invasion from another Galaxy, an AI revolt or something else, i belive even an Fallen Empire suddenly going on full conquering and expanding again.

These end game crisis can be triggered by certain events like researching A.I technology or colonising on a Ring world with unknown consequences.
But it is also possible that nothing will happen.
>>
>>336600727
see
>>336594967

The "Unbidden" faction is pretty much that.
>>
>>336600182
>why don't you throw away all your money ?
>>
>look at all the features for Stellaris
>hype growing
>remember that paradox is a dick and has shitty launches and poor design decisions
>trying not to get hyped
>failing
Please help me, /v/, at least I haven't preordered it
>>
File: index.php.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
512 KB, 1920x1080
>>336600795
Wtach either one of the Trailers here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Huuacl6oqI

or the Lets play by one of the Developers, but keep in mind that this was played with an old build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoiYDp7EEA
>>
>>336601701
Just remember that game won't even be good until about $50 of DLC has come out.
>>
>>336599204
This guy is right. He just gave the shortest answer possible.

If you truly liked galciv2 then you will be in for disappointment with galciv3. At least for now, it is possible it may be made good with expansions & mods. I do not have the time to go into everything wrong with it.
>>
How much DLC is this going to have?
>>
>>336601508
I think there is one about finding a ringworld too
>>
>>336590142
Not shilling, I'm just legitimately hyped for this game because I've watched some of the streamers and it looks like the best 4X game ever made.

I'm just really disappointed with how GalCiv3 turned out, and the new MoO remake was garbage as well.

Stellaris, however, looks fucking fantastic. Especially since you can actually win by being a diplomacy shitter and manipulating everyone through bribes and sabotage and spies. I hate how most 4X titles just punish you and make it impossible if you don't go balls deep into military supremacy.
>>
>can genocide or enslave populations
>can be fanatically xenophobic
Oh god I want it
Let me kill xenos
>>
>>336601931
I think the launch version will be pretty good.

But I can also think a lot of areas they can add to and milk that expansion money. Like espionage, more complex politics, super advanced tech like death stars etc. etc.

Yeah, they'll be selling. And I'm probably buying.
>>
>>336601824
So can I find a perfectly suitable planet for my species that is unfortunately already inhabited by less technologically advanced life and enslave/exterminate them? This is important.
>>
>>336600795
You can build space stations and terraform planets. In the latest multiplayer event, one of the AI empires had a huge ring world built around a sun, with its own population units and industrial/agrarian/trading etc. districts.

Don't really know what you mean by space habitats.
>>
>>336600727
That is literally part of the "end-game crisis" scenarios that they built into the game.

There are a lot of late-game technologies that you can research by they are flagged as "high risk", meaning, if you develop them, it could cause a galactic crisis that threatens every race in the game, including yours.

They give a few examples, one of which is, if you develop traveling through the warp dimension, it can cause an alien menace of cthulu-like tentacle-rape monsters to invade and consume all life in the galaxy, and the threat is so huge that it actually requires everyone to ally and defend against it, otherwise you might actually lose the game.

Another example is sentient AI, which boosts your productivity massively, but you run the risk of inciting a machine uprising, which eventually leads to a new AI faction that can actually take over the entire galaxy and destroy all "organic" races.

Check out the dev blog on end-game crisis scenarios. They've hinted at more but haven't mentioned all of them yet. I'm sure there's at least a dozen or so.
>>
>>336602061
You can have a diplomatic victory in Star Ruler 2. In fact I won a without even having to fight because I was lucky enough to have ally between me and the hostile faction. I just kept gifting my ally ships and resources to let him do the fighting.
>>
>>336602275
Yes, you can do both.
You can also uplift them technologically and vassalize them or do like the aliens in "They Live" and switch out their leaders with masked members of your own species.
>>
>>336602558
Oh fuck...I can feel the hype overtaking me! Soon as it goes on sale I'm gonna have to get it.
>>
>>336602361
A space habitat is basically just a space station that acts like a very very very small planet.
>>
>>336602275
Actually, there are racial traits you can choose when you design your faction that make it so you get mad bonuses for having slaves.

In some of the twitch streams that are up right now they are making use of this mechanic. I forget the name of the guy, the one with the most viewers right now, he has slaves on most of his colonies that used to be indigenous species.

The game actually rewards you for using slaves by making them way more productive than normal workers, but the consequence is that any races who don't like slavery will dislike you. Races with slaves of their own however, won't give a fuck and might even like you.
>>
>>336590810

Pretty much this, but do take note that CK2 was an excellent game even without DLCs. It was EU4 that was fucking garbage until the third dlc, Art of War, was released.

That being said, I won't be preordering this game because preordering is stupid and you should always wait with games.
>>
>>336599056
>Distant Worlds
That game was a shitpile.

GalCiv3 is about as unimpressive.
>>
File: 1439259710283.gif (272 KB, 264x267) Image search: [Google]
1439259710283.gif
272 KB, 264x267
>>336590142

Got a copy for my birthday, I've been spending each and every day cock in hand waiting to begin the great xeno purge.

I am mildly concerned that I won't enjoy it much in the end. The only Paradox grand strategy game I went hog wild over was CK2, and that's because it's a hell of a lot of fun to roleplay along with whatever character you end up with. Get some noble warmonger and expand your empire, then his degenerate son takes over the throne and you crumble your own kingdom by pissing your vassals off non-stop by fucking their wives and running constant hunts and tournaments, etc. EU4 is fun enough but the fluff in CK2 is what really keeps me.

On the other hand, Stellaris looks like it might be a better game than Paradox has done. Mechanically it all sounds pretty solid, and it actually looks like it should be a hell of a lot better than Distant Worlds which is its most direct competitor.

Dunno. Whatever the case I'm looking forward to playing it. Even if I can't jerk off imagining my king's gigantic rape-dungeon.
>>
>>336600494
Whatever his reasons for not buying it are irrelevant.

The game isn't worth your time let alone your money.
>>
>>336602886
My first playthrough will be a Divine Mandate that enslaves lesser species in the mines. I think you can also modify the genes of primitive species that you uplift so I'm going to try and make a slave race tailored toward mad mineral production.
>>
File: 1418175540290.jpg (910 KB, 1202x2914) Image search: [Google]
1418175540290.jpg
910 KB, 1202x2914
>>336603193
Now your rape dungeon will be full of exotic xeno babes though.

Isn't there a SPACE mod for CK2?
>>
>>336603248
I actually have a similar plan for my first playthrough.

Divine mandate, anthropoid insect race called the Weavers of Truth, who spread this belief in a prophecy that the coming age of Psionics is upon us, and those with the gift of Psi are the chosen ones that will lead us into a transcendent plane of existence.

I want to try and corner the market on Zro as quickly as possible and set up my race as something like the Navigator Guild from Dune, playing the diplomacy game and trying to win by controlling the best technologies and sabotaging the research of my competitors.

Also, we will accept slaves as bribes, as long as they are "mindless". The Mindless are fit to serve no other purpose but manual labor in the glorious enlightened empire that is to come.
>>
>>336603193
>Even if I can't jerk off imagining my king's gigantic rape-dungeon.
I always wondered if it was normal when I had a raving erection while looking for a proper wife for my character. Still not sure what makes the trick since all you see is their portrait.
>>
>>336603678

Poor Eldar. How could anyone be so cruel?

I would rather hug her, pet her ears and kiss forehead, while gently holding her hand.
>>
>>336603954
And then she stabs you in the face because she's an aspect warrior devoid of any personality, who feels literally nothing because she's compartmentalized her psyche in order to avoid going insane due to the influence of Slaanesh.
>>
Will I be able to make the spice flow in this game?

>>336603954
I don't know a whole lot about warhammer but don't the elves look on all other races as sub-elf un-evolved primitive scum? I doubt she would let you touch her.
>>
>>336603848
I hope they expand on religion/belief systems, I'd love to be able to designate my own worlds as Holy like the fallen empires do.
>>
>>336604229
Spice is literally in this game and it is called Zro.

http://www.stellariswiki.com/Economy

Scroll down to Zro.

http://www.stellariswiki.com/Spaceport

Navigator's Guild is a thing you can build in this game after you research Zro Distillation.
>>
>>336590142

If only... If only Kirches were here... We'd not have to deal with aliums, but some corrupt democrats in space.
>>
>>336604584
Ah shit. First thing I'm gonna do is change that to Melange. This game will be as moddable as CK2 right?

How about space tourism?
>>
File: 638px-Macha_8.png (42 KB, 638x600) Image search: [Google]
638px-Macha_8.png
42 KB, 638x600
>>336604229

I saw a story about that. Their ears are their sensitive area and once gently petted, they will fall into your arms.

Trust me.

>>336604189

They really do?

What about "Love can bloom"? Was that all lie? ;_:
>>
>>336590142
>Never tried Crusader Kings II either, due to their EULA claiming that they would collect info about me.
Pretty sure Stellaris does it as well, fyi.
http://store.steampowered.com//eula/281990_eula_0
See 5. Collection of Information
>>
>>336604815
Yes, and yes. Both are in/possible.

Game will be very mod friendly, that's one of the biggest things they've been pushing with the hype campaign so far.
>>
>>336590142
>>336590475
I've been watching the Blorg streams on Youtube. I'm hooked on this shit. The game really does look comfy.
>>
>>336603678
>Now your rape dungeon will be full of exotic xeno babes though.

Wouldn't be the same. There are certain degrees where my imagination can take over, looking at numbers rising or dropping doesn't really do it. A portrait of my niece in my rape dungeon where she will supply me with a new heir after she assassinated my firstborn son, that does it. CK2 is an excellent porn game.

I actually wish there was a GOOD space mod for CK2, or Stellaris had a heavy character focus, but oh well.

>>336603858

Depends on the strength of your imagination probably. I find CK2 a hell of a lot more arousing than any weeb porn game I've tried, probably because there's an actual game involved too. It gives the porn more weight.
>>
>>336604815
You can negotiate migration policies with other empires and let their pops travel to/settle in your systems and vice versa.
>>
>>336604820
The Eldar have to pick different castes to belong to in order to stay sane, because if they don't their minds will slowly unravel until they either kill themselves or join Chaos. In Eldar society, joining a caste is absolutely mandatory, and each Eldar will go through each caste several times in their lifespan.

The ones that sink so deep into their role that they can't "turn it off" become aspects who embody the face of that caste and are the most elite members. That's why they wear ceremonial masks and headgear. The masks become their real face, kind of like Rorschach from Watchmen.
>>
>>336604887

That pretty much settles it.

Too bad, I had high hopes for this game ;_;
>>
File: patrician_wojak.png (39 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
patrician_wojak.png
39 KB, 500x542
>CK2
>EU4
>EU3
>Vicky2
>HoI

These are the simplest Paradox's /gsg/ games ranked from most simple to most complex.

Where would Stellaris fall?

I'm interested in this game as a huge fan of Paradox but I've been playing Dwarf Fortress a lot recently and need something to sate my autism
>>
The only grand strategy I've ever played was CK2.

Fuck you guys for getting me hyped for a game in the span of two days. I'll probably buy this is the early opinions are good.
>>
>>336605183
Can I force slaves to fight to the death to increase the morale of my citizens?
>>
>>336605332
Judging by the streams Stellaris is the least autistic Paradox game.

This is a good thing.
>>
>>336604820
That was a fanfic and complete bullshit.

If you read the books or study the lexicanum wiki, you'll learn what the Eldar are really like.

Short version: they're pricks on the verge of insanity and their entire race is slowly dying off, and nothing can stop it, and they know it, and it's really depressing, to the point where their leaders have gone full retard and don't even give a shit anymore.
>>
>>336605332
I don't get why people rank CK2 as being more simple than EU4. The amount of shit going on in CK2 makes EU4 feel so simplistic that I just can't play it anymore.
>>
>>336605263
You do know that pretty much every game that has online option collects information, right?
>>
>>336605332
Try Aurora. It is way more autistic than Dwarf Fortress and is a space 4x/grandstrat.
>>
File: 352511633.jpg (16 KB, 384x400) Image search: [Google]
352511633.jpg
16 KB, 384x400
>>336590142
So basically Stellaris is a Distant Worlds clone, right?
>>
>>336605418
Yes, this is literally a thing mentioned in the wiki. You can force slave armies to be your shock troops and this pleases your citizens if your social ethos promotes slavery.
>>
>>336605553

I hoped for some cute space leven waifus.

Can I at least pretend?
>>
>>336590713
You're silly. There's a Stellaris thread every day here and they always go past the bump limit. It's bleedingly obvious that this is going to be the game that makes every fag know who Paradox is. Much more so than CK2 with its Game of Thrones mod ever did.
>>
>>336605418
According to the wiki, yes.
You can also NKVD them.

Commissar Squads

Army Damage: +15.0%
Army Morale: +15.0%

Enforcing discipline in an army of slaves is monumental task, but these squads of hardened commissars have turned it into an art. Decimation and other harsh disciplinary actions are used to ensure the slaves fear the ire of the commissars more than the enemy.
>>
File: 1321121408526.jpg (10 KB, 157x152) Image search: [Google]
1321121408526.jpg
10 KB, 157x152
>buying Jewradox game
>buying the most casualized Jewradox game to date
>>
>>336605658
After a half dozen DLCs it till probably be better than distant worlds though.
>>
>>336605702
Sure, pretend all you like. That's what everyone does. Honestly, I prefer your version because it actually shows they have some depth and aren't just le grimdark dank meme warhammer40k bullshit.

Trust me, it disappoints me too how shallow the franchise is once you get your expectations up.
>>
File: 1453501264798.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453501264798.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>336604602
Fuck man. Just finished legend of the galactic heroes. And almost everywhere I look i see references to it.

Is that shit just THAT popular?

Also everyone that enjoys grand strategy games should watch it.

It's the best piece of military/politics/intrigue media out there.
>>
>>336605658
Stellaris is a less autistic version of Distant Worlds with art that doesn't look like it was made with MS Paint.
>>
File: 1398886583920.png (14 KB, 110x109) Image search: [Google]
1398886583920.png
14 KB, 110x109
>>336605662
>Yes, this is literally a thing mentioned in the wiki. You can force slave armies to be your shock troops and this pleases your citizens if your social ethos promotes slavery.

Oh my god. Fat decadent space jews making slave armies and dropping them on alien worlds to conquer more slaves PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>336592856
>>336596278
Look at these neckbeards trying to conjure up a sense of superiority.
You're not smart for playing EU4 that one time.
>>
>>336605617

No, not every single one. Some have specified this in EULA, some not, but not all of them.

Steam collects crash logs but thats separate thing.
>>
File: giedi_prime_v2_0_by_drfaustusau.png (2 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
giedi_prime_v2_0_by_drfaustusau.png
2 MB, 1000x1414
>>336605662
>>336605761
No no no, I mean make them fight EACHOTHER. Like in a arena or coliseum.
>>
Remember

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP
>>
>>336606004
Decadent is literally a trait that you can put on your pops that make them desire slaves around them
>>
It's going to be absolute garbage and your blatant shilling is painfully obvious.
>>
So how extensive are the late game options? Can I create a race of space fish and ascend them to the point where they don't even need ships anymore to travel in space? Or turn my whole race into robots?
>>
>>336605892
I enjoy the more philosophical and cerebral analysis of future societies in that anime, and I think the show does an excellent job of not only explaining, but illustrating a lot of important ideas through narrative and storytelling that is very character driven and doesn't feel contrived at all.

I just wish more people had the patience to watch it because it the pacing is really slow and that turns off a lot of people.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-05+at+01_43_27).png (9 KB, 1392x88) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-05+at+01_43_27).png
9 KB, 1392x88
>>336606004
>decadent is literally a racial trait that promotes taking slaves and gives your race bonuses for having slaves

ayy
>>
>>336605880

I remember that Tau used to be pretty reasonable, least grimdark race, but GW changed them into space communits or something.

GW dont like nice things?

Isnt it like whole Wh40k used to be about music genres, with Space Marines being Heavy Metal, Eldars being Glam or something?
>>
File: 1447897248641.jpg (119 KB, 667x800) Image search: [Google]
1447897248641.jpg
119 KB, 667x800
>>336606004
It's good to be the baron
>>
First thing they better mod in are just huge fucking ships that act like planets. I want some craftworlds.
>>
>>336605474
But I've seen Stellaris randomly generate rebels that actually splinter off and become seperate nations, something EU4 cannot do.
>>
Having successfully entered the "Early Majority" phase with Meme Kings 2 and Europa Painter 4, Paradox are gearing towards break forth and reaching those delicious civ-playing 34% in "Late Majority".

Get hyped, folks! Pre-order Stellaris while you can! Don't forget to purchase all the wonderful 15$ content-enriching DLCs that will undoubtedly come out over the next 3 weeks!
>>
File: 1459114071550.jpg (72 KB, 1428x742) Image search: [Google]
1459114071550.jpg
72 KB, 1428x742
>>336606007
EU4's actually my least favourite GS, but keep shitposting my dude
>>
File: 1450516078930.jpg (456 KB, 1200x1690) Image search: [Google]
1450516078930.jpg
456 KB, 1200x1690
>>336606097
>>336606331

God damn. I was initially planning on being warlike 40k humans and purging as many xenos as possible, but after learning that the game has goddamn melange AND I can make slave armies I'm really tempted to space jew it up.
>>
Anyone know if your able to build tall and still succeed against a wide Empire? Want a to be a Raider faction.
>>
>>336606340
Honestly, the impression of WH40k I got from my table-top buddies who were really into it and tried to get me into it was that the entire thing began as a space-fantasy that was designed from the top-down, and they never really went deep enough to flesh it out to the point where anything actually made any sense, so they just said fuck it and gave up.

There have been so many retcons in published supplements, and novels that were decladed non-canon after they were made canon... I mean, I'm not saying it's any worse than your typical fantasy or sci-fi franchise that gets mutilated over and over, but at least I found something to identify with in other settings. WH40k is like, just straight up non-stop meme shit and that's all it is over and over until you get bored of it and move on to something else.

But to be fair, everyone has a WH40k phase at some point in their life, so if that's where you're at, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
If I enjoy Endless Legend and Endless Space, would I enjoy this? I can never seem to work up the motivation to learn how to play Crusader Kings but I feel like this may engage me more. The history angle feels very static to me.

Does the species of your civ have as much impact over what happens as the Endless games?
>>
>>336607003
This game really isn't like Crusader Kings at all, because that game focuses on the micro-scale politics of family bullshit more like Game of Thrones.

Stellaris is more like EU4 with space 4X added to it. And yes, you literally design your race trait by trait, and it completely changes how you play the game.
>>
>>336606070
Wiki says nothing, so at this point it's a "no" to a "maybe" and I guess we'll see after release.
At worst, you can roleplay.
>>
>>336606867

I'm kinda curious about that too. I would doubt it since it's almost never the case in games in general and Paradox games in particular, but it would be cool.

>>336607003

Since nobody but Paradox mouthpieces like lisping Canadians are playing it yet it would be hard to say. Despite being a real time game it'll probably play slower than the Endless games, though.

Species of your civ actually has 0 impact on anything (Except I think you get diplomacy bonuses for like-archetypes. Mammals get a small bonus for other mammals, etc), it's basically all traits and government types that determine how you play. It also has somewhat randomized research.
>>
>>336606641
Why not do both at once?

You can sterilize your slave populations, which prevents them from interbreeding with your race, and just work them to death until their entire population goes extinct, and repeat this process with every race you encounter.
>>
>>336607578
I'm probably going to make a highly militaristic and aggressive civ for my first game, as always. Let the purging begin!
>>
>>336590475
is there ANY game that isn't comfy nowdays?
>>
>>336607578

I dunno, looking at this race calculator thing I think I may wanna focus more tightly.
>>
>>336607578
Why capture slaves? Why not genetically engineer your own?

Bene Tleilax coming though, step aside Powindahs.
>>
>>336607934
I'm going to enslave every indigenous species I encounter, and work the slave market till it breaks.

>>336608027
Didn't say I wouldn't.
>>
But can I be the anarchist commune?
>>
>>336609504
>anarchist
>gsg
>>
File: 1429049543502.jpg (30 KB, 512x534) Image search: [Google]
1429049543502.jpg
30 KB, 512x534
How indepth is the race creator in this game?

If I create a democracy, can I make it so only wealthy people vote?

Can I allow slavery but not slavery of my own race?
>>
>>336609970
http://empiredesigner.xyz/
>>
>>336609970
>If I create a democracy, can I make it so only wealthy people vote?

You can make it so only your "leader" characters can vote

>Can I allow slavery but not slavery of my own race?

Yep you can restrict Slavery to Xenos only.
>>
>>336609970
>If I create a democracy, can I make it so only wealthy people vote?

One of the government types is a "Plutocratic Oligarchy" where only the rich can vote (though population wealth is not represented in game)
>>
File: 1425950639407.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1425950639407.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>336611171
>>336611349
>>336611847
>the only thing that changes are percentages
>>
>>336609970
The xenophobe trait specifies alien slavery tolerance, instead of just slavery in general
>>
>>336590713
Because I am already hyped up on it and I want to play it now instead of discussing it.Also, Paradox forums are filled with paradox dick suckers.
>>
So when is it released, again?
>>
>>336612965
On Monday
>>
>>336612965
Monday
>>
Im thinking about buying the collector's edition

If I love it half as much as ck2 I'll get atleast 400 hours from it
>>
>>336613160
I bought the Nova Edition for 32 Euro. Business will keep me away until Wednesday so i wont so typical first day starting trouble.

Already exited for total conversion mods like Star Trek
>>
>>336614429
Im really tempted to go for it since i know I'll get it eventually and it actually has some physical items
>>
>>336614484
>Phyical items

Actually right now there isnt any collectors edition. You have the " normal " pre order edition, the Nova edition and the Galaxy edition. None of them have pysical items.

Just look on their website:

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/stellaris
>>
>release day
>buggy ass multiplayer
>multiplayer game consist of 50% not imperium of man
>aliens get butt fucked by human alliances
>>
I am watching this Blorg blog and game looks pretty interesting.
Little hyped.
>>
>>336614795
oh shit dude

thanks for saving me thirty bucks
>>
>>336614429
Where did you buy it for that cheap?
>>
Is there a difference between starting on say a tundra planet versus a jungle one. Typically in strategy/4X games tundra, desert etc would have lower food but maybe higher mineral production. Is is just habitability and a species preference that is affected?
>>
>>336615693
Not them, but I think GMG may have had 25% off.
>>
>>336616331
I think it just mainly affects which planets you can colonize, but I don't know for sure
>>
File: 1439541484103.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439541484103.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>you can make xenophobic nazi alien supremacists
>>
>>336615420

yea, pretty disappointing. I saw signed wallpaper and thought that would be pretty great if it were a physical wallpaper but it's some desktop one.
>>
>>336616939
Paradox know their audience
>>
>>336617408
The games makers should know who play and buy games. Instead they try to cater to SJW who don't care about games at all.
>>
>>336615693
Me, the guy who mentioned the 32 Euro.

Bought it here:
http://www.gameladen.com/

Website is in german while the Keyseller is located - as normal - in Hongkong.
Support is pretty fast, i had a question and the answer came ten minutes later.
>>
>>336616331
Depending on the Species you choose and the especially your starting planet.
for example starting on a jungle world make your people ( at the beginning ) not suitable for Tundra worlds and vice versa. dont know about certain planet boni, like minerals etc.

Watch the first episode of the " Blorg friendship lets play, they are talking about that in the first 15 minutes when starting a new game.
>>
File: hoi4_1-100569513-orig.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_1-100569513-orig.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>336617582
Cant wait for the the butthurt of SJWs when HOI 4 comes out and you can play Nazi Germany with all actual persons of that time.
>>
>>336616331
Planet types are opposed just like ideologies. Your race is perfectly adapted to your starter planet type but does progressively worse on types closer to the opposite end of the spectrum.
>>
POST YOUR EMPIRES

New Temple Empire (same as in my game of Aurora)
Human

Theocratic Oligarchy
Fanatic Xenophobe, Spiritualist

Decadent (-10% resource output without slaves)
Conformists (-20% Ethics Divergence)
Resiliant (Militia Health: +100%, Bombardment Resistance: +200%)
>>
>>336617582
>>336618183
What are you triggered divas babbling about? Hardly anyone knows Paradox games exist, let alone SJDubyas.
>>
>>336618617
You have no idea how every release of these games activate a certain crowd, especially here in Germany. Despite the fact that the german version is censored.
>>
>>336618767
Haha how cucked is Germany that you can't even talk about history?
>>
>>336618767
Does Germany legitimately think that not EVER mentioning the War is good for it as a country?
>>
>>336619067
Is has nothing to do with being cucked ( and just by using the word i know you are american ), the leftists here are like everywhere else. They belive they fight " evil nazis " without having any knowledge or using logic at all.

They get agnrier very year because the situation in Germany changed, especially now with the success of the AfD party.
>>
>>336619118
Its not Germany in general or the common germans who are also sick of this.
Its the radical leftist, the Antifa and some stupid students.
>>
>antifascists acting like fascists to stop people from talking about fascism
This is some Inception shit going on.
>>
This is important

is it gonna be like old paradox games

or like modern "streamlined" paradox games such as EUIV
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>336619798
All while they belive they are the " good ones ".
My personal experiences with them so me that tehy lack Logic, basic understanding and almsot everyone of them suffers from cultural Stockholm syndrome.

Its sometimes just to easy to get them enraged when showing CIV V Nazi Germany mods or HoI 4.
>>
>>336620114
Sorry for the typos, i should concentrate more.
>>
>>336619292
Man it's so hard to be a real leftist because of the liberals retard

all we want is more balance in wealth attribution. nothing less, nothing more.
>>
>>336620674
If your so mad about being poor maybe you should of thought about being born into a richer family ;)
>>
>>336620674
Yeah the paradox is that the majority of these leftist studnets/ Antifa etc are born i
rather wealthy middle class familys with two cars, a house, traveling every year etc.
But at a certain moment in their Life they get a Che Guevara complex and belive they have to fight against " Nazis " and for " equality ".
But dont expect any of them working in like Animal shelters or homes for the elders etc.

That is not spectacular enough...
>>
>>336602037
Paradox.
Now turn that on its side.
>>
>>336620674
The leftist now are far from old communist or socialist almost that far as neonazi are from old nazis.
The old commies have some good ideas and actually national communism could work that well as national capitalism.
Current lefties don't care about workers and actually are one of privileged class. Any leftist that is for open borders and free migration should get punch in the face and kick in the stomach as it worse workers position compared to corporations. Also it not help the countries from people migrating as it support status quo.
>>
>>336622043
>I get obsessed about enemies I imagine
>I think random fringe elements on the internet to be indicative of real life
>I blame all my problems on these imagined enemies because it makes me feel like the world is slightly less scary and easier to understand
ok
>>
>>336594325
/gsg/ is a horrible fusion of /pol/, /his/, and /v/. Best to disregard.

>>336590142
I'll give it a shot. Eu4 and CK2 with the constant artificial anti-blobbing mechanics are starting to get on my nerves.
>>
BAMPAU
>>
File: 1353869633546.jpg (23 KB, 615x369) Image search: [Google]
1353869633546.jpg
23 KB, 615x369
>>336594967
>>336594967

>Dunno what anon's talking about
>Watching it
>Starting to haze over as I wonder why the fuck the UEF has stagnated in the north
>Notice that big fucking Federal Blue blob show up
>UNBIDDEN
>The fuck
>Remember what they're from
>Roll back at the precise moment the Ikazuri fucked up.
>One player/AI faction fucks up.
>Now everyone has to deal with an Impending Extinction Class event.
>>
>>336626246
I...

I FEEL THE WARP OVER TAKING ME
>>
>>336626246

I'm still not sure if I'm going to love that system or hate it, but I'm excited to try it.

Having some empire research AI and have a robot uprising which becomes a galactic threat because they can massively outproduce and outresearch everyone sounds cool, but I'm not sure if I'll get pissed off if I'm doing my own thing in my corner of the galaxy and then suddenly get eaten by Sodomybot 5000.
>>
>>336619292
It doesn't take an american (which I am not) to see how cucked Germany is. I'm going to enjoy removing nations as pathetic as yours when Stellaris comes out.
>>
File: SMURFSKEET.jpg (199 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
SMURFSKEET.jpg
199 KB, 1600x900
>>336626397

Richards, Call Jamal & his Salamander Legion.
>>336626631

No, no.

The Unbidden is an Interdimensional civilization of annihilators.
They're like a Fallen Empire times two and specifically come from any techs regarding FTL travel methods.

I think SPECIFICALLY Jump Drive
Which if catastrophically fails during use, can tear a hole in space-time to open a gate for them to pass into our plane of existence.
>>
>>336626684
using this meme word is as retarded as " redpilled " and other stuff, you are just embaressing yourself by using it while
your whole knowledge about the situation in Germany comes from /pol Threads.

Have fun projecting current earth countries to fictional alien species...
>>
>>336626827
There are several end game crisis scenarios, the Unbidden or A.I revolts are just two of them. there is also a " normal " invasion from another Galaxy and others not mentioned yet but i would guess a fallen Empire going back to its old conquering ways could be one.
>>
>>336626827

I know the unbidden aren't robots, I was just talking about the catastrophe system in general.

Sword of the Stars has some vaguely similar shit, for example. A few ships of some ancient powerful race will show up and play peacekeeper and blast the fuck out of anyone fighting for a time. It's less of an issue there because A: it can be more easily played around, and B: an individual game of SotS is (likely) going to be massively shorter than a game of Stellaris.

In Stellaris, Bubba Bo Bob the alien on the other side of the galaxy does something he shouldn't, and then in-game years later you get fucked up the ass by it with little to no recourse after playing a single 40+ hour game.

While it's cool, I'm still not convinced it won't drive me insane.
>>
>>336627264
It is not said that it will happen at every playthrough. Personally i like the idea and intention behind it because everyone had the moment in Strategy games where you know that you already won, it just takes time from now on.
Now there is an uncertain element even in the late game.
>>
>>336627264
In SotS humans could get totally fucked if Star Destroyer start blowing starts and destroying nodes.
>>
>>336627264
It could be your Neighbour too, so that can be a totally differnet situation.
Also in case of the Unbidden it was shown in the lets plays that the A.I is instantly hating them and very opened to military alliances and open border polices with your Species.
>>
>>336627264
You've obviously never noticed that the AI on the other side of the galaxy was kinda quiet, and then realized that that was because a locust hiveworld showed up a hundred turns ago and has been busy replicating.

AI rebellions were also quite possible, though tended to be rare because the AI(computer players) rarely researched it because it was risky.
>>
>>336627448

And that's also true. Depending how rare they are it might just be a cool occasional event and not constant nut-smashing.

>>336627487

Also true, but like I mentioned SotS games are a smaller time investment and that's not too terribly common.

>>336627648

Haven't really watched much in the way of LP's yet, if it's easy to band together empires to fight the major threats then that might work too.

>>336627681

I've never had space bugs be a major issue in SotS. AI rebellions also were only much of a pain in the ass for the person who researched AI, I can't remember any time in SotS where I was fucked up due to someone else's AI rebellion.
>>
>>336627225
>i would guess a fallen Empire going back to its old conquering ways could be one.
I think I saw that mentioned, but I thought Fallen Empires tended to have perfectly-achievable techlevels, and be be powerful but not unassailable. Like, mid-late game player might be on their tier.
>>
>>336628028
You sure? Locust Hiveworld, not just sillicoids/spacebees?

I hope Stellaris has a nice amount of random encounters and depth to the setting. I really liked that in Sword of the Stars r.i.p.
>>
File: sTjt4lX.jpg (643 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sTjt4lX.jpg
643 KB, 1920x1080
>>336628228
The worst End game crisis of them all...
>>
>>336628028
If I remember correctly:
>von Neumann vessels could eat your shit or resources from planet and fund Planet destroyer
>peacemaker would blow your or anyone who fight shit
>AI rebellion take over worlds and produce very fast and very combat effective shit
>Locust could invade and eat resources - they have flying starbases - pyramids with a lot of fighters
>small silicon insectoids were little problem unless you mod the game or mod the game and slow research in options. also they block colony at best or slow your expansion so they were no threat
Did I miss something?
>>
>>336628473
Poland Stronk!
We use space cavalry to beat back germoney tanks.
>>
>>336626246

>Starting to lose.
>Realize I'll never be able to survive to the end of the game.
>Two other players about to kill me.
>Start fucking warping every second.
>Before they kill me I warp enough to cause a tear in reality to form.
>Create the eye of terror.
>Watch everyone die with me.

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo--
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-06-02-45-50.png (45 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-06-02-45-50.png
45 KB, 480x800
>>336598425
r8
>>
File: stellarismasseffect.png (4 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
stellarismasseffect.png
4 MB, 2560x1600
woah
>>
File: confused giant demon girl.jpg (52 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
confused giant demon girl.jpg
52 KB, 800x533
I know random AI Empires can pop up (like a primitive civilization getting enough tech to get out planet)
So my question is: Can you start as the only FTL Empire in the galaxy and let the AI Empires spawn from there on?
>>
File: 1457396883047.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1457396883047.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>336629856
Space Gypsys.
I know what i will do....
>>
>>336630185
No. The developers said that unlike to their previous games and therefore historical reasons, this time all the species will start on the same level if you play on normal. This includes the start planetary system as well.
New species can still pop up as you mentioned but of course being inferior to you.
>>
>>336630185
At start there are four types of civilizations:
>primitives - who you can uplift
>pre FTL - you can grant them FTL or they can develop their own
>like your one system and FTL drive
>ancient decadent Empires with advanced tech
>>
File: tedcruzoblivion.jpg (45 KB, 671x812) Image search: [Google]
tedcruzoblivion.jpg
45 KB, 671x812
>>336618293
Ted Cruz??
>>
In regards to custom civs, can you modify Human bonuses while still being regarded as Human by other Human civs?
>>
File: Noble Respublic.png (22 KB, 321x370) Image search: [Google]
Noble Respublic.png
22 KB, 321x370
>>336629469
Tatar-Russian Empire in space?
That whip is so fitting.
>>
>>336630529
I mentioned the normal A.I civs that are the majority. Fallen Empires or non FTL civs dont count of course.
>>
I hope flavor mods and Grays will be out by the time I can play the game myself (Saturday).
>>
>>336631318
Дa, бpaтe мoй. :^)
Tempted to pick spiritualist over collectivist for dat sweet God Emperor second tier gov, tho.
>>
File: EZnywFi.gif (1 MB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
EZnywFi.gif
1 MB, 245x160
Anyone else get their hype killed by the terrible dev 'Blorg' playthrough?
>>
>>336631763
What's the best playthrough to watch atm?
>>
>>336590475

I've never really played a 4X game besides Civ V if that even counts. This looks... Awesome, and comfy as this gentlemen says.
>>
>>336602547

4x, Grand-Strategy, and Total War are merging together into one hot mess
>>
>>336631872
Marbozir just started his ... he's usually pretty decent to watch.
>>
>>336631905
It looks like the perfect winter game instead of being released at the beginning of the Summer.
>>
>>336612008
No other things are affected but we dont know what until the game comes out. This is because there are things like slave ships that only certain combinations unlock.

As for your question. Yes. Yes, you can. If part of your species mutates or they genetically engineer themselves you can totally bar that population from everything. You can even enslave them or purge them.

Small things like skin color are a no though. Only major genetic variations.
>>
>>336605596
Yeah, I also always found CK2 much more difficult to get hang of just because it feels so much more unpredictable and more complex to control, EU IV is just so damn simple because you always have direct control of everything in your nation.
>>
>>336632803
Yeah, nothing like starting a game like this while you're wrapped in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate.
>>
>>336633863
Yep. True comfiness.
>>
File: header.jpg (127 KB, 729x393) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
127 KB, 729x393
>>336633863
Its mostly Tea for me while looking outside to this ( picture ) Think about it with Snow.
>>
>>336632142
Holy fuck, now I'm hyped.
>>
If I pre-order can I play in the beta?
>>
File: search.jpg (38 KB, 697x611) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
38 KB, 697x611
>>336590475
>>336607908

Serious question

What do people mean when they say a game is comfy?
>>
>>336636096
Beta ? This game will be released on Monday.
>>
File: 1461527860584.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461527860584.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>336636384
I can't wait.
>>
>>336636227
Not one of them but to me this means that i can sit with the before mentioned cup of Tea and start a game that develops slowly but gives me right from the start the feeling of greatness.
But unlike Shooeters or Games like star Craft i can relax, take me time, weigh decisions and even pause to simply look at my Empire.

All this while the general Look of the game takes you in, giving you the feeling of being part of the World.
>>
>>336636227
For me it's something that I can spend a lot of time with while also feeling relaxed. Strategy games (obviously no RTS) are generally good for that, because there's lots of replayability in them and you don't have to play them in such a focused state that something like FPS would require.
>>
>>336636227
Pretty much this >>336636663 or >>336636719.

TBS or sim games with pause work well. It helps if there are things happen in the game that you can observe but not need your reaction or are outside your influence.
So you can not do a thing but observe.
>>
>>336636663
Forgot. I just love to spend like almost an half an hour or longer in deciding how and with whom to start. That is fun for me and not stress.
And looking at Stellaris i know that i will sit there, looking at the screen for like five minutes while deciding which kind of propulsion system i chose. And then are the next decisions coming...
>>
File: ohidunno.jpg (83 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
ohidunno.jpg
83 KB, 848x477
>>336636719
>>336636956

Ah thanks. Yea makes perfect sense. RTS can get stressful.

Anyone here pre-order the game yet? If so, which edition did you get?
>>
>>336637000
Upvoted!

no but really though the game isn't nearly as grand as your autistic brain is shilling it. Fuck off.
>>
>>336637000
And then reroll after 15 minutes or 2 hours.
I know that you will do it anon, don't even try lie to me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.